Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I loved this.

But also, I sort of want to leave this world. I don't want to die, mind you. But good grief.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

New Evidence Reveals Pythagoras Wrote Dozens Of Unhinged Conspiracy Theorems About Triangles

quote:

“One scroll is 35 feet long and contains nothing but a rambling series of postulates attempting to demonstrate the existence of a triangle with three obtuse angles that he thought was being kept under wraps by the government.”

“Pythagoras also stayed up every night for two years working on formulas he believed would prove the Great Pyramid at Giza was a hoax perpetrated by pro-triangle propagandists,” she added.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Why Don’t Owen Wilson Come ’Round The Farm To Call On You No More?

Sorry Pa my heart belongs to Luke Wilson.

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
https://twitter.com/OnionSports/status/922557074634047488
:patriot:

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

I completely forgot about Kelly's "feud" with Charles Schulz. :allears:

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.
Not The Onion but fake news nonetheless.
https://medium.com/@flyinsaucier/illinois-town-lifts-15-year-ban-on-halloween-2d91485286d9

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Should've had something about investigations showing that Meyers didn't have any ties to the Silver Shamrock tragedy of 1982.

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

How many of these American Girl Dolls did you own?

quote:

Fe An Pel 19: An upbeat laborer in the 2170s, Fe An Pel 19 has big dreams of movie-star glamour despite being genetically engineered with extremely long arms and enormous eyes to harvest bioluminescent lichen from deep-sea wreckage

Lysidas
Jul 26, 2002

John Diefenbaker is a madman who thinks he's John Diefenbaker.
Pillbug

lol

quote:

Four-Hundred-Dollar Ashley: A shapeless slab of industrial plastic with the name “ASHLEY” scrawled on it that parents can pay $400 for.

Jenny Dresden: A spunky young lady who never met a horse she couldn’t ride, a stranger she couldn’t help, or a scrap of metal she couldn’t eat.

Also great: ’80s Throwback! Johnson & Johnson Is Releasing A Limited-Edition Bottle Of Poison Tylenol

Double Agent
Mar 28, 2005

Maybe we're not just a bunch of frak-ups after all.
To me, the best articles are the ones that are funny because they could be/are true, like this:

Russian Interference Had No Impact On Election, Reports Website Created 8 Minutes Ago

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Double Agent posted:

To me, the best articles are the ones that are funny because they could be/are true, like this:

"What were we talking about again?" says Trump 15 seconds into phone call to family of fallen soldier.

Double Agent
Mar 28, 2005

Maybe we're not just a bunch of frak-ups after all.

The article is funny. I just wish it wasn't true.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Double Agent posted:

Russian Interference Had No Impact On Election, Reports Website Created 8 Minutes Ago

Frustrated Russian Officials Struggling To Get Any Policies Through Dysfunctional Trump Administration

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

A Sad Kevin classic

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Oh hell no. I saw the first two words in the URL and I'm not going anywhere near that.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

prefect posted:

Oh hell no. I saw the first two words in the URL and I'm not going anywhere near that.

Don't worry, she just got sent to live on a
Fire ConsumesBig Happy Farm Where Families Send Sick Dogs To Run Free And Play

Dr. Arbitrary has a new favorite as of 15:26 on Oct 27, 2017

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

7 Shapes That Will Be Completely Obsolete After I Introduce My Latest Shape, The Triquandle

gently caress squares.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Overcoming The Odds: Despite Being Badly Concussed, This Inspiring Football Player Passed The Concussion Protocol And Returned To The Game

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.
Though it will never top Diamond Joe Biden, I’m really digging the “Trump Boys” stories: Intelligence Briefing Interrupted by Sofa-Cushion-Wearing Trump Boys Volunteering to Fight in North Korea

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Gann Jerrod posted:

Though it will never top Diamond Joe Biden, I’m really digging the “Trump Boys” stories: Intelligence Briefing Interrupted by Sofa-Cushion-Wearing Trump Boys Volunteering to Fight in North Korea

I've missed all of these somehow:

Trump Boys Sadly Release Pet Alligator Into Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Diamond Joe lives!

Biden Hands Out Loose GT Cola Can To Unexpected Trick-Or-Treater

Gizmo Chicken
Feb 17, 2011

Yep.
Slow Down, Buddy: This 25-Year-Old Who Moved To NYC 4 Months Ago Just Wrote A 1,500-Word Facebook Post About How New Yorkers Stand Together In The Face Of Terror

Clickhole gets me

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/925823114927333376

The updates to this one really got a laugh out of me.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I'm sure Cucked By A Predator is an actual novella found on Amazon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCg2dMXOF04

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

6 Tips For Moms Having Trouble Getting Joe Pesci To Latch

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

White House Staff Frantically Shredding Trump Campaign Aides

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Guy Who Moved to NYC Six Months Ago Lauds Onion Post Poking Fun at Different Guy Who Moved There Slightly Later

Lysidas
Jul 26, 2002

John Diefenbaker is a madman who thinks he's John Diefenbaker.
Pillbug
Coca-Cola Introduces Coke Mandatory

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Report: Majority Of Earth’s Potable Water Trapped In Coca-Cola Products

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
DNC Unveils Clinton Institute For Campaign Ethics Reform In Response To Corruption Allegations

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/927305485119840257

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

This is getting sad now.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
On the other hand, this is real cute. :3:

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Only a picture, but it's good

Courtroom Sketch Artist Has Clear Manga Influences

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.
Obama Sinks Family Savings Into Developing Presidential Tabletop Game

That reminded me of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOOw2yWMSfk

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

That actually sounds interesting, though I'd rather play a video-game adaptation of it. Obama's idea, that is.

Inspector Gesicht has a new favorite as of 13:21 on Nov 10, 2017

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---
iirc he found a market for it in that it's playable by most disabled people since all you need are the use of your forearms. Having your hands or legs torn off in an industrial accident or war zone doesn't reduce your ability to play Bulletball :v:
He definitely didn't make money but it's about as happy of an ending as that idea could have had.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qip9wSaBs98

It even became an olympic sport, just like he said it would :).