Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Gotta have them ribs

And bush too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

the people you'd expect are naturally fawning over it so lol

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
did 9/11

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Verrit will return in

On Hill Mother's Secret Service

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Oh Snapple! posted:

the people you'd expect are naturally fawning over it so lol

please come back!!!!!!!!!!

michelle 20202!!!!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

as clueless as dc eggheads are they had to understand that presenting obama as surrounded by a bush says something right

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
The weeds represent Obama's DEA cracking down on states that decriminalized marijuana.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Rand alPaul posted:

If I squint real hard the leaves resemble drones and then it all makes sense.

the best take tbh

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

the flowers are indiscriminate explosions

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Kehinde Wiley is actually a cool and good artist and though its weird to see a presidential portrait with that background its consistent with his art style

his paintings are also huge as gently caress

https://imgur.com/gallery/v1HRc

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Tiberius Christ posted:

Kehinde Wiley is actually a cool and good artist and though its weird to see a presidential portrait with that background its consistent with his art style

i like the artist but the obama portrait is kind of like if he was hired to paint a bland vanity portrait for a wealthy executive, which, turns out, is what it is

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Obama's portrait should be him in his tan suit getting a wedgie from Mitch McConnell

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Frijolero posted:

Obama's portrait should be him in his tan suit getting a wedgie from Mitch McConnell

You know what.
Yeah that's what it should be

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
President Obama looked disgusting--ears protruding--in his tan suit before Congress. Very very disrespectful.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Jeb! Repetition posted:

President Obama looked disgusting--ears protruding--in his tan suit before Congress. Very very disrespectful.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

Tiberius Christ posted:

saw one in person at a gallery in Norfolk and it was v cool

e: it was this one http://www.kehindewiley.com/scenic/St.Andrew.html

Dylan McKay
Oct 20, 2011

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation. I refuse to see Black Panther because they didn't ask the Black Ranger to be in it.
Love hearing about how much people miss Obama and all the great things he did

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

this is the only painting that matters

https://twitter.com/dsam4a/status/963096988416790528

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
has evilweasel made a single post since clinton lost? or is jeffersonclay his sockpuppet?

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

notacult

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Willie Tomg posted:

has evilweasel made a single post since clinton lost? or is jeffersonclay his sockpuppet?

I'm pretty sure he's still posting

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Liberals tripping over themselves to celebrate this very important painting.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

:yeah:

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Willie Tomg posted:

he's been around

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I like Michelle's painting way more

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

obama was forced to take refuge in the wilderness after his failed agenda of slobbing the knobs of private health insurance companies led to countless americans dying entirely preventable deaths. a good cartoon

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
he's still the liberal kingpin but somehow he's managed to avoid descending into the total psychosis that deludes people into sincerely professing pictures of deportations and their ensuing suffering as a good thing for the democrats

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Willie Tomg posted:

i think it's kind of weird to call out specific forums users but i always lol at how computer parts completely stopped posting on november 8th, 2016 after averaging 16+ posts per day for six years

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao

https://www.sevendaysvt.com/OffMessage/archives/2018/02/10/slideshow-white-supremacist-rally-fizzles-but-fascist-fighters-show-up

quote:

A contingent of anti-racism protesters took to Williston Road on Saturday morning in anticipation of a white supremacist rally along the busy thoroughfare.

In the end, the hate group never showed.

The crowd of approximately 150 people instead held a rally of its own, waving signs declaring support for minorities and immigrants while denouncing the alt-right Patriot Front group.

On Friday, word spread on social media that Patriot Front members planned to assemble Saturday at the Staples Plaza near the Burlington-South Burlington city line. Widely shared posts blamed the group for racist flyers posted around Burlington. Patriot Front claims credit on the internet for posters and banners hung in communities around the country.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

GalacticAcid posted:

i think it's kind of weird to call out specific forums users but i always lol at how computer parts completely stopped posting on november 8th, 2016 after averaging 16+ posts per day for six years

good he sucked rear end

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

the alt right blew this so badly lol. if they had just held the line they would have had weekly growing police-protected rallies in every city now they're just lucky they don't get torn apart by an angry mob

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

"Peace out," the liberal typed, then smugly reclined, satisfied that the conversation had been ended with a decisive victory for centrism

but wait

Something was wrong. The manager... had not been spoken to.

Oh, this would never do.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

GalacticAcid posted:

lol that rules

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Willie Tomg posted:

He posts nonstop in D&D.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
Obdicut stopped posting several days before the election. He knew :stare:

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

GalacticAcid posted:

lmfao dude jumped onto his parachute account and never looked back

imagine being triggered by such a harmless meme

The Ol Spicy Keychain has issued a correction as of 20:38 on Feb 12, 2018

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Mr Hootington posted:

He posts nonstop in D&D.

And still with all the arrogance of a person who used to chain probate people he couldn't argue with lol

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Mister Fister posted:

Obdicut stopped posting several days before the election. He knew :stare:

of course he knew, just look at his resume:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Mr Hootington posted:

He posts nonstop in D&D.

He also posts in YOSPOS's bitcoin thread with some frequency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
i miss the problem attic

• Locked thread