Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008
My computer literally can't handle displaying the inflatable mat, it's crashed the game every time I've tried it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

oh my god

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

I can't handle this

standard owl
Jan 9, 2011

Nick...this changes everything...

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Nick is but a moon orbiting planet Griffin in the great McElroy Solar System, but I love that even more than the pic of the lil' mcelroys with Dave Chappelle, I think

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Hey when did Justin talk about taking karate

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
It was mentioned off-handedly as his way of Zaggin' On Em in 2017. I forget what Travis and Griffin said they were gonna do.

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

Supersonic Shine posted:

That news bit made me think a lot of things, but the thought that kept coming to mind was "The guy who co-produced Shelter has a brother who used to collect the most enormous Cheetos he could find." What a small world we live in.

In a similar vein, Nick is also the Oldest brother in the Robinson family.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I love this video but it always feels like they made it before recasting the role of Travis.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca5DBnSc5F0

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I like how Griffin immediately references the movie Heavyweights, which is what I too immediately think of when I see a giant inflatable mat

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

poop dood posted:

It was mentioned off-handedly as his way of Zaggin' On Em in 2017. I forget what Travis and Griffin said they were gonna do.

Travis is going to learn Electric Guitar, Griffin is going to learn both Tae Kwon Do and Electric Guitar. He's planning on defeating Travis in a musical duel and Justin in a fight to the death.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

It must be so loving weird to have a sick baby and be so stressed out and then have to find a few hours to force yourself to laugh at video games so you can feed your sick baby

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

thexerox123 posted:

Besties is back on a monthly schedule, it's still around.

I'm looking forward to them releasing an episode talking about Breath of the Wild any day now.

it's here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4pcFWCWXJg

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

purple death ray posted:

It must be so loving weird to have a sick baby and be so stressed out and then have to find a few hours to force yourself to laugh at video games so you can feed your sick baby

I think performers are pretty used to that, in general. Performing that is, not sick babies.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

gently caress it i am starting a cult around nick

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Snooze Cruise posted:

gently caress it i am starting a cult around nick

Starting?

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.
New MF up, y'all

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/griffinmcelroy/status/850438770365214722

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

Say WHAT?! You KNOW that post is wack, homie!
No discussion of Griffin reshaping Star Wars canon to his dark needs and desires?

https://twitter.com/griffinmcelroy/status/850350972245336064

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

thank god it's friday

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

Zeeman posted:

No discussion of Griffin reshaping Star Wars canon to his dark needs and desires?

I am concerned by the fact that Griffin has not added Greedo to his spellchecker.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Poopy Palpy posted:

I am concerned by the fact that Griffin has not added Greedo to his spellchecker.

same with hornily

Kojiro
Aug 11, 2003

LET'S GET TO THE TOP!
"Cheeto champ" is still loving me up, how was it that perfect

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

this is maybe the best one ever

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Zeeman posted:

Someone is getting swallowed by the Sarlacc pit.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Kojiro posted:

"Cheeto champ" is still loving me up, how was it that perfect

I want to know what happened to that cheeto

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

i shot a kid

standard owl
Jan 9, 2011

Spaced God posted:

I want to know what happened to that cheeto

according to the latest CGI opening, much like Griffin and Garfield's dark necromantic intentions with Magnus's body, Nick is taking this secret to the grave

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
Listening through 2012 MBMBaM is interesting. It seems Griffin and Rachel must have started dating in late 2011 because he doesn't refer to having a girlfriend until about January 2012, they move in together later that year, and then he proposes in December. Travis also mentions that he and Theresa had moved in together after dating for only 4 months. drat, those boys move fast.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU5K4-IiynE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1A0pHzXUYw

Oh man a lot of people have done this scene.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Bonk posted:

Listening through 2012 MBMBaM is interesting. It seems Griffin and Rachel must have started dating in late 2011 because he doesn't refer to having a girlfriend until about January 2012, they move in together later that year, and then he proposes in December. Travis also mentions that he and Theresa had moved in together after dating for only 4 months. drat, those boys move fast.

Hey thats a bit of a wierd thing to talk about- maybe don't.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

It's probably the best "Justin breaks the game" moment of the series.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

I prefer to imagine Garfield as not actually the cat Garfield and more some scraggly, manic looking motherfucker wearing a Cosco uniform while holding a bigass staff

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Edit: Whoops meant for the Trump thread.

On topic note: I dislike everything Nick Robinson likes. I think his whole deal is like not at all my style but the dude is really funny.

Captain Internet fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Apr 8, 2017

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Just Offscreen posted:

Hey thats a bit of a wierd thing to talk about- maybe don't.

They did do a whole Rose Buddies episode about their relationship since people were curious so I think in theory it's an okay topic but also I guess goons can't be trusted not to get weird about other peoples' relationships.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Captain Internet posted:

Edit: Whoops meant for the Trump thread.

On topic note: I dislike everything Nick Robinson likes. I think his whole deal is like not at all my style but the dude is really funny.

what do you have against cheetos

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

I winced sympathetically on the latest Rose Buddies when Griffin begged us not to tweet him any more baby advice, that they were doing just fine and their baby was an individual. I may or may not have suggested a hot steamy shower room on Monday when they both had coughs. :ughh:

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008
I have a couple of friends now with new babies, and they've confirmed that this is something that happens to literally everyone with a new baby - well-meaning, completely unsolicited advice from every single person they come in contact with. Unfortunately for a celebrity whose entire brand is based on cultivating a friendly interactive relationship with his fanbase, "every single person they come in contact with" is hundreds of thousands of people.

(I do it too, I told both of my friends to put their colic-y babies on the dryer in order to vibrate them to sleep)

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

showbiz_liz posted:

(I do it too, I told both of my friends to put their colic-y babies on the dryer in order to vibrate them to sleep)
Sometimes it works! (mother of colic-y baby many years ago, for whom it did not work.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

bring it back :guillotine:
this is fresh as heck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLqUrZbpq9c