Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I don't mind Gaius, he's a nice fellow, though overall yeah kind of uninteresting compared to the rest. Well, the rest not named Elliot. God that guy is such a wet blanket. I've even warmed up to Machias despite how much of a poo poo he was at the start, but I can't see myself ever willingly using Elliot if I can avoid it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Resounding Beat is the best defensive craft anybody ever gets

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
You know what that is true, it's certainly saved my bacon a few times. Well, at least he's inoffensive overall I suppose.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Communicating with Sonico, now on Steam. We have been waiting for this, Vita thread, we all have.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

is it in VR

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

sonico is a fake vocaloid, please remain true to the one and only

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

by that I mean luka

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Stelas posted:

sonico is a fake vocaloid, please remain true to the one and only

:yeah:

Stelas posted:

by that I mean luka

What the

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

It's actually IA

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I love you Meiko

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:

Junpei Hyde posted:

It's actually IA
Ja!

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

mandatory lesbian posted:

that'll take forever....

holy poo poo i booted up the game ready to grind this out and the dice came up triple 1's the very first roll

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Livingtrope got the luck of the gods

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
also junpei is super reminding me of archer right now

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

holy poo poo i booted up the game ready to grind this out and the dice came up triple 1's the very first roll

It's not really that impressive

There are 215 yous in other timelines that posted 'gently caress this is taking forever'

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Help Im Alive posted:

It's not really that impressive

There are 215 yous in other timelines that posted 'gently caress this is taking forever'

like for real akane and carlos just killing my mood

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
you can (not) be happy

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

also junpei is super reminding me of archer right now

which archer

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Baal posted:

which archer

sterling archer, from hit cartoon show archer

just the way he gets when he's drunk was similar to me, i dont think hes a womanizer or anything

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Baal posted:

which archer

You would be the one to ask that.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Takoluka posted:

You would be the one to ask that.

There are many Archers sir

Sterling
Fate Stay Night
Marvel
DC
D&D
The Creek
The 1985 Australian Film

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I'm actually seriously stuck in ZTD now, I've got a bunch of dead ends with passwords I don't know or can't figure out and the one code I do know doesn't work in anything.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Sakurazuka posted:

I'm actually seriously stuck in ZTD now, I've got a bunch of dead ends with passwords I don't know or can't figure out and the one code I do know doesn't work in anything.

What is the code

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Sakurazuka posted:

Have you seen all the execution scenes at the beginning? This seems to be the biggest thing people get stuck on

One other possibility, have you answered: Q Team spoilers Who killed Mira?

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Sakurazuka posted:

Did you tell Eric the truth about who killed Mira yet? That's actually doable right away.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Baal posted:

There are many Archers sir

Sterling
Fate Stay Night
Marvel
DC
D&D
The Creek
The 1985 Australian Film

smh if you can't figure out the one being referred to by simply knowing

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Baal posted:

What is the code

The one that Zero give Q in the not happy ending

Regy Rusty posted:

Have you seen all the execution scenes at the beginning? This seems to be the biggest thing people get stuck on

One other possibility, have you answered: Q Team spoilers Who killed Mira?

Done the scenes, haven't done the second part, that's what I've been trying to brute force for the last 10 minutes because I've no idea :v:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Sakurazuka posted:

Done the scenes haven't done the second part, that's what I've been trying to brute force for the last 10 minutes because I've no idea :v:

Just be honest with your good friend Eric

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Sakurazuka posted:

Th one that Zero give Q in the not happy ending

Done the scenes haven't done the second part, that's what I've been trying to brute force for the last 10 minutes because I've no idea :v:

Did you keep note of the date that pops up in the D2 Ending?

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

You should always be honest with your friends.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Regy Rusty posted:

Just be honest with your good friend Eric

I already tried 'don't know' but didn't put a space in the middle :suicide:

Thanks I'm on track again

theonlypie314SA
Mar 19, 2013

Oreshika is one of the two games free on PS Plus this month. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/06/29/playstation-plus-free-games-for-july-2016/

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

tokyo xanadu is getting localized, although by aksys and not xseed. it's gonna be on steam too.

ArmadilloConspiracy
Jan 15, 2010

Cake Attack posted:

tokyo xanadu is getting localized, although by aksys and not xseed. it's gonna be on steam too.

Is Tokyo Xanadu a half-decent Persona knockoff type of thing, or just a front for putting anime girls in crop tops? What I've seen about it leaves this in question.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

What if it's both??

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
It's a Falcom game, it's gonna be good.
Too bad it's not the PS4 rerelease too. But Aksys do good work at least.
EDIT: Good lord, all these announcements. And physical to boot. Aksys really are miracle workers right now.

HGH fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Jul 3, 2016

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I'll probably still hold out for the PS4 version but that's cool.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

ArmadilloConspiracy posted:

Is Tokyo Xanadu a half-decent Persona knockoff type of thing, or just a front for putting anime girls in crop tops? What I've seen about it leaves this in question.

it's an action rpg made by the same developer as ys

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
So XSEED passed on localize another entry of one of the series they are more associated with (plus having some hardcore fans in their staff) to work on indie games and games arent even out in Japan?

Weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

So XSEED passed on localize another entry of one of the series they are more associated with (plus having some hardcore fans in their staff) to work on indie games and games arent even out in Japan?

Weird.

they didn't pass on localizing it, another company picked it up in the middle of a period where they're already swamped with stuff. indie games aren't the only things they're working on getting released right now