Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It works in Microsoft Edge at least. Phew, now I can enjoy my coffee more fully

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Much like your SNES emulator, your browser is a POS!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Between my emulator choices, my browser, and people flaming me for using Calibri 11 in Excel I've had a rough year with computers.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Between my emulator choices, my browser, and people flaming me for using Calibri 11 in Excel I've had a rough year with computers.

your loose rear end controller plug, gently caress you

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

your loose rear end controller plug, gently caress you

that's fake, I have a panic button that plays the disconnect sound whenever I'm doing poorly on a boss so I can have an easy excuse.

Dr. Lariat
Jul 1, 2004

by Lowtax

In Training posted:

theres a video of Jeff playing old games but I cant watch it because ever since they changed video players I havent been able to watch any gb videos

it started working when I turned off adblock. Maybe your filters are loving with it?

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

mario party party tomorrow, tell your friends

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Are they doing 9 and 10 back to back?

Soral
May 30, 2009

dan said the "ninth party of mario" so either theyre playing mario party 9 or they're playing both and he worded it weird to make it a surprise

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Party Boat posted:

Are they doing 9 and 10 back to back?

I think they would have to because theres video of them playing 9 on an old TNT and it took like 40 minutes to play a whole map.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also some real good video in alex's mega man run of vinny reading a home alone 5 script he found online

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
the legend of the smothered gangster

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol

Soral
May 30, 2009

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Quick Look Live: Mario Party 10 Live Show on December 16, 2016

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I have never thought that Brad had a visceral, Alex-Yogi Bear, hatred for Dan. It comes more from a smug sense of superiority that he knew how to play better than Dan. Yes, he's laughing, but he's laughing at Dan for failing to listen. Listen to Brad at the beginning trying to micromanage Dan's play. It's something that shows up in the latest UPF too, Brad starts off talking about how he knows how to play The Right Way, then gets nervous as Dan plays The Wrong Way and still ends up succeeding.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Mario party

Soral
May 30, 2009

don't import bad posts

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

If anyone is interested in FFXV do not watch the quicklook. The guy playing spoils major plot points and complains about combat while never exploring it beyond the basic attacks, he's essentially Games incarnate. I just beat it and decided to check out the QL & I'm really glad I waited.

Soral
May 30, 2009

they showed off superhot vr in a video today and it looks really loving cool. i'm growing more and more jealous of all the virtual reality gamers out there

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

If anyone is interested in FFXV do not watch the quicklook. The guy playing spoils major plot points and complains about combat while never exploring it beyond the basic attacks, he's essentially Games incarnate. I just beat it and decided to check out the QL & I'm really glad I waited.

yeah who the f is peter brown

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I couldn't make it more than five minutes of that guy talking so I'm glad I didn't watch any more. Also it seemed like a bad place to show off the game??

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Soral posted:

they showed off superhot vr in a video today and it looks really loving cool. i'm growing more and more jealous of all the virtual reality gamers out there

I want a headset for Rez and Superhot but Im also ok waiting 10 years for them to become cheaper.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

its so mindblowing watching Brad play a game how he makes all these tiny stupid mistakes here and there that always add up and end up preventing him from doing a really cool thing later on, and then he always talks about this dumb poo poo he doesnt realize he is doing as if its a quirk of the game mechanics lol

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

JEff home game! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9d2X0R5we4

Skip the first 2 hours, it's some modern game who gives a poo poo about those

psychoJ
Feb 24, 2011

Smart and cool, handsome, wealthy and so sexy

Double Bill posted:

JEff home game! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9d2X0R5we4

Skip the first 2 hours, it's some modern game who gives a poo poo about those

let it die is very good

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Can't be better than that Aerosmith game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Now that ive played a lot of hitman Ive started watching brad play hitman and its epic as hell lol.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

Now that ive played a lot of hitman Ive started watching brad play hitman and its epic as hell lol.

its amazing dan hasnt killed him

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

its amazing dan hasnt killed him

I really love Dan's deovtion to role playing whatever Brad's outfit is. Like saying "just guard this post for a bit to blend in" lol. Because I kinda play that way too

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh my God lmfao

https://my.mixtape.moe/ikmrmx.webm

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

[extremely matter of fact tone Brad voice] His butt has now been obliterated.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao by the time they get to Sapienza it's getting incredible how little Brad pays attention to what's on the screen even with all the UI turned on to make the game as easy as possible.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Apparently some Gamespot videos that were broken work now including this 2004 one about E3 which I've only watched the beginning of but 4 minutes in Jeff's talking about why Del Taco's good

http://www.gamespot.com/videos/stupid-pants-operation-gamespot-at-e3-2004/2300-6123769/

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Hat Thoughts posted:

Apparently some Gamespot videos that were broken work now including this 2004 one about E3 which I've only watched the beginning of but 4 minutes in Jeff's talking about why Del Taco's good

http://www.gamespot.com/videos/stupid-pants-operation-gamespot-at-e3-2004/2300-6123769/

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

drat he used to be skinny

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Brad's Powerful Sideburns

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Check out the big 'burns on brad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU