Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

DOOP posted:

Now shave the rest of you

Or grow a mullet

You know thats a dog, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I'm about to lose some nerd cred but I didn't particularly care for American Gods either.

*deep breathe in, deep breathe out*

I believe it is time we lead a coup against the moderators of PYF.

While I may love LaB, her time has ended, we need another, more modern moderator, that is in sync with today's PYF poster.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Crow Jane posted:

Also Orlando Jones as Mr. Nancy, which could work, and Gillian Anderson as Media, which will definitely work.

I may or may not be rock hard at this thought.

It will mostly have to do with the practical effects.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Season three is very good and great for so many reasons, it ends very well.

Inzombiac posted:

I'm still dying over a Dark Tower movie actually being made.

It'll be a trainwreck full of human misery which is basically what you want. Javier Bardem would have ruled but I'll be happy with Elba.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

VendaGoat posted:

I may or may not be rock hard at this thought.

It will mostly have to do with the practical effects.

You may have missed my edit, but it also has Peter Stormare as Czernobog and Cloris Leachman as the Slavic goddess whose name I can't recall.

I'll give you a minute to change your pants.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Crow Jane posted:

You may have missed my edit, but it also has Peter Stormare as Czernobog and Cloris Leachman as the Slavic goddess whose name I can't recall.

I'll give you a minute to change your pants.

They are both awesome actors, it's just, been at least five years since I read the book and how many handles of Evan Williams.....

I think I am going to have to get a reread in before this airs.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

They are both awesome actors, it's just, been at least five years since I read the book and how many handles of Evan Williams.....

I think I am going to have to get a reread in before this airs.

The old Russian lady who makes Shadow dinner and the dude who keeps threatening to kill him with a hammer.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Crow Jane posted:

The old Russian lady who makes Shadow dinner and the dude who keeps threatening to kill him with a hammer.

Ok, I remember the first and need a refresher on the second. Don't judge me! I only read it once. There were so many other Gaiman books to read!

I was wooed by neverwhere and stardust! It's not my fault :cripes: it's, not, my, fault. *cries*

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

Seconds after this picture was taken, my neighbor made a faint noise. This terrified her so much that she flew out of my lap, leaving me with a 3 inch scratch across my side.

Frisky needs to chill out.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Oh, it's been years for me too. I'm just remembering/refreshing my memory on things as the cast is being announced.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
I'm sweaty from hockey tonight sorry people

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I'm about to lose some nerd cred but I didn't particularly care for American Gods either.

Same, I read part of it when i was 19 or so and it just left me cold. I liked Good Omens and Anansi Boys was a nice swimming pool read

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Crow Jane posted:

Oh, it's been years for me too. I'm just remembering/refreshing my memory on things as the cast is being announced.

AHAHHAHAH I just consulted my bookshelf and it is not there.

Which means I lent it to either an ex-friend or an ex-GF, I HAVE AN EXCUSE!

Internet people be damned! I read a book, lent it in good faith and never recovered it! I am blameless! MUWHAHHAHAHHAHAHH!

Of course...

I have to buy it again now.

Which honestly, when it comes to books, I'm not that upset.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Are you ok?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

cash crab posted:

I am jealous of his dewy eyes

low-effort content: throwback monday to the time when I lived with but did not care for a ferret

:sun:

quote:

Her name was Snowpea

Here is a video of her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB6aKPuQsEo

Sluggy Freelance has gotten weird.

Also Sandman would have to be a series to be done right. Absolutely will not work as a movie.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Crow Jane posted:

Handlebar= Tom Selleck or Tom of Finland

nope, handlebars have twirl at the end

tom selleck and tom of finland style mustaches don't have a common name in english

in finland they are called fish finger mustaches

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

lmao thanks :) more IRL people mention the Death thing than you'd think, it's weird

i wonder why

Hogge Wild has a new favorite as of 04:36 on Jun 21, 2016

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Hogge Wild posted:

nope, handlebars have twirl at the end

tom selleck and tom of finland style mustaches don't have a common name in english

in finland they are called fish finger mustaches

Yes they do, keep up.

Goat, are you drunk posting again?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Inzombiac posted:

Yes they do, keep up.

Goat, are you drunk posting again?

I specifically asked for permission and was denied.

I don't know what the gently caress the rest of you are doing.

Clinton1011
Jul 11, 2007
I may or may not have been high as gently caress.

Edit: I wasnt

Clinton1011 has a new favorite as of 12:01 on Jun 21, 2016

Ktzi
Aug 1, 2006

There are plenty of spiders!
I've been ill for a while, my face is all swollen and weird due to dental work, my lower jaw's too big for my skull and I can't close my mouth all the way, it's 3 AM and I haven't slept properly in weeks, my hair's a mess, I'm using a poor quality cell phone camera and my walls are orange. Therefore, this is the perfect time to take a picture for the first time in like four years.

I also have a very fluffy cat, which makes up for everything.

Clinton1011 posted:

I may or may not have been high as gently caress.

You might be, but your skin is amazing. Jealous.

taint toucher
Sep 23, 2004

I can't stop making stupid faces while taking pictures.

My friend decided to use her hair (of which she has a lot) to see what it would look like if I still had hair. I'm not quite sure about the results:

Clinton1011
Jul 11, 2007

Ktzi posted:

I've been ill for a while, my face is all swollen and weird due to dental work, my lower jaw's too big for my skull and I can't close my mouth all the way, it's 3 AM and I haven't slept properly in weeks, my hair's a mess, I'm using a poor quality cell phone camera and my walls are orange. Therefore, this is the perfect time to take a picture for the first time in like four years.

If this is you at your worse, I don't think the thread can handle you at your best. With great beauty, comes great responsibility. Use your powers wisely.

Action Jackson! posted:

My friend decided to use her hair (of which she has a lot) to see what it would look like if I still had hair. I'm not quite sure about the results:

Good riddance, with that hair you look like a sad emo guy who is too old for the emo scene now but tries anyway.

You rock the baldness.

Clinton1011 has a new favorite as of 12:16 on Jun 21, 2016

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Ktzi posted:

I also have a very fluffy cat, which makes up for everything.

You might be, but your skin is amazing. Jealous.

You look good and I want your cat

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Action Jackson! posted:

The results are that in this picture you look like 1990's Quentin Tarantino playing a bit character in one of his own movies.

taint toucher
Sep 23, 2004

Clinton1011 posted:

If this is you at your worse, I don't think the thread can handle you at your best. With great beauty, comes great responsibility. Use your powers wisely.

Good riddance, with that hair you look like a sad emo guy who is too old for the emo scene now but tries anyway.

You rock the baldness.

It makes me look like a weirder, browner version of Davey Havok. I think i'll stick to bald. :shobon:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Action Jackson! posted:

Never stop!

quote:

Ted Raimi? Is that you?!

Ktzi
Aug 1, 2006

There are plenty of spiders!

Clinton1011 posted:

RC Cola posted:

You look good and I want your cat

In about four or five months I'm going to have my skull broken and completely rearranged, so let's hope that remains true!
The looking good part, not the cat part. It's exciting and rather terrifying. Dental stuff is sure a thing.

Action Jackson! posted:

Echoing the others. You rock the bald so much more than you do the stubbly Quentin Tarantino.

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨
Hi I'm sweaty and stressed at the airport, but soon I will spend a week in my Arctic homeland where I will be the tannest person there.

Yes I'm wearing the same blouse that matches my avatar.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Still an excellent blouse.

Ktzi posted:

Echoing the others. You rock the bald so much more than you do the stubbly Quentin Tarantino.

Echoing Ktzi echoing the others :sun:

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

I'm at my parents straight from work (ignore the long socks and shirt)

Here I am with Violet and Axe

And here I am with Paige and Fiona

I've come to realize that I am not the most photogenic person ever.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
I like that both sets of dogs are color coordinated

And you seem like a good dude to drink beers with without being judged for sloppiness (due to your own fear of reciprocal judgment)

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

RC Cola posted:

I'm at my parents straight from work (ignore the long socks and shirt)

Here I am with Violet and Axe

And here I am with Paige and Fiona

I've come to realize that I am not the most photogenic person ever.

All extraneous information is unimportant at the moment because OH MY GOD PUPPIES!!!! :swoon:

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Background on the dogs. The black lab is the dog my fiancé and I rescued together named Violet. The Pomeranian named Fiona was my fiancé's dog that she rescued. The English Cocker is Paige, my parents dog given to her by my grandma. She's 13 and head bitch. The Terrier is Axe. He's my parents new rescue puppy. Him and Violet are best buds and wrestle all day. My favorite thing to do is lie on the ground and cuddle with all 4 when I visit my parents

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

RC Cola posted:

Background on the dogs. The black lab is my fiancé

I read this the wrong way three times and in that moment I thought I had some marriage law current events to catch up on.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Those socks cannot be ignored sorry.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Ok Fella posted:

Those socks cannot be ignored sorry.

my socks are neither the same brand nor vintage nor cotton content so what

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Elsa posted:

my socks are neither the same brand nor vintage nor cotton content so what

Can you pull them up any higher

Dream Attack
Feb 12, 2008

nothing in this world
Made a new conure buddy this weekend!

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

For the bearded folks:

Word is that once your beard reaches a certain bushiness, you gain the ability to communicate with woodland critters.

Can anybody confirm / deny?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
I yell at animals all the time and I've yet to hear anything back, so either the answer is no or I'm not bushy enough yet.