Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

haha the owner of little caesars looks just like the little caesars mascot

pizza pizza snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
mr. kitten is getting ballsy with mr. cat

ive been home for 10 minutes so far and seem him chasing and pouncing mr. cat over and over.

mr. cat thwaps him gently and he lays down on his back, then goes back on the hunt

so far mr. cat doesnt seem to be too pissed about it but he also isnt playing back really yet

hass
Aug 10, 2004

by Ozma
mr. kitten better check himself

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

Sniep posted:

ive been home for 10 minutes so far and seem him chasing and pouncing mr. cat over and over.

mr. cat thwaps him gently and he lays down on his back, then goes back on the hunt

so far mr. cat doesnt seem to be too pissed about it but he also isnt playing back really yet

mr. cat is teaching mr. kitten the art of being a catte. mr. cat is being careful to not disabuse mr. kitten of the notion of hunting (the chasing and pouncing) whilst simultaneously installing the order of dominance (the gentle thwap).

sounds like things are progressing swimmingly! you should post some pics asap (or better yet, install a webcam on that ww thing that tonelok likes so much) so we yosposters can be assured.

z0rge Costanza
Jul 30, 2006

My posting...it's shit Jerry! Shit!

TOOT BOOT posted:

longcat is long

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

mr. kitten is mia

I, for one, miss him v. much

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Caesars

I like how the one photo of an actual chain location is in Suicide Junction, MI

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

fork bomb posted:

mr. kitten is mia

he is not MIA i posted tons of pics so far also stories of progress

give him a break (me actually)

he is a v. good kitten tho im still trying to teach the "pee in litter box too" thing without making him afraid of the litter box, tonight he weed a bit on the couch so i put him in the litter box and he was like "what i dont need to poo" then i took him over the to the pee and let him sniff it and put him back in the litter box, and he pawed a little, but no further pee came out.

Any suggestions? I really dont want to make him feel punishment by going to the litter box, just association. So I am being very gentle, but hes still so tiny his little pees are barely noticeable.

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

Sniep posted:

don't want to make you feel punishment by non-photo posting but we all (I) live for your updates (and I haven't seen any new photos tonight)

quote:

he is a v. good kitten tho im still trying to teach the "pee in litter box too" thing without making him afraid of the litter box, tonight he weed a bit on the couch so i put him in the litter box and he was like "what i dont need to poo" then i took him over the to the pee and let him sniff it and put him back in the litter box, and he pawed a little, but no further pee came out.

Any suggestions? I really dont want to make him feel punishment by going to the litter box, just association. So I am being very gentle, but hes still so tiny his little pees are barely noticeable.

:3:

here's the first google link i found re: potty training

time + mr. cat may be the best teacher. so shut your doors and savor these tiny pees. they won't last forever, you know.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Sniep posted:

need video asap

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
its all a put-on sniep was just kitten sitting for a friend for a couple days, the catte is a lie

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
just so you know cats only learn by positive reinforcement they're pretty stupid and if you're like you're bad! they'll be like wtf i don't understaaaaaand

Lum
Aug 13, 2003

fork bomb posted:

did you give him the pizza he was so politely asking for?

We wern't sure if the tomato puree had onions in or not, so no.

I guess ordering a margherita with tuna was a bad idea with Spenny around.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
MRRRRROW

Nargle has now decided to be Vocal Cat Who Greets Me In A Concerned Tone Every Time I Come In The House

also last night we had a midnight harness trip to greet mommy (wifu gets off at 11:30p) and all of a sudden nargle goes HISSSSSS MRRRRR EARS BACK PUFF UP and i hear some rustling in the tree above us

it was at that time that i scooped up one kitty quickly and decided to cut midnight madness short

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Jonny 290 posted:

also last night we had a midnight harness trip to greet mommy (wifu gets off at 11:30p) and all of a sudden nargle goes HISSSSSS MRRRRR EARS BACK PUFF UP and i hear some rustling in the tree above us

that was me

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
dude you made my cat double in size lmao

and she was already a fatty

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

Sniep posted:

basically what fork bomb said, mr. cat will do the teaching in this scenario

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole
does your cat seriously walk on a harness

pics pls

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
im tryin to train gizmo but every time i put the harness on her she just looks at me all pitiful and is like "why....why..."

Mightaswell
Dec 4, 2003

Not now chief, I'm in the fuckin' zone.
My catte is getting pretty rough lately, especially whenever Im on the floor doing things. Anyways, yesterday she was biting me and not leaving me alone, so I splashed her with water, and she looked at me like "why u do this?" and left.

was i too mean to my catte?

three
Aug 9, 2007

Mightaswell posted:

My catte is getting pretty rough lately, especially whenever Im on the floor doing things. Anyways, yesterday she was biting me and not leaving me alone, so I splashed her with water, and she looked at me like "why u do this?" and left.

was i too mean to my catte?

you were supposed to grab her by the neck with your mouth and pin her down until she calmed down

you are a terrible mother cat

ShinsoBEAM!
Nov 6, 2008

"Even if this body of mine is turned to dust, I will defend my country."

Jonny 290 posted:

--one hole in the wall that students dont know about that locals flock to

this, but I found it, super cheap because we get cool deals since we eat their so much. everyone else goes to this nasty place I can't stand, that has been shutdown 4 times for getting and F on their sanitation rating

all major chains suck too, gourmet/hole in the wall 4 life

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

three posted:

does your cat seriously walk on a harness

pics pls

even better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBz21lrYu20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGy-4Sk9oss

three
Aug 9, 2007

the second video is 2:19 long. :aaaaa:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
yep and that was completely accidental too, swear on my snyper rifle

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
you cat haet harness

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
she just hunkers all low and walks funny cause she isnt used to it, she has a tolerance for it but its clear when she gets tired of it (like end of last video)

i can have her out for 30+ minutes if i just tie her to a tree and let her chill and eat grass

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
i put a harness on my cat a long time ago and he wouldn't move until he forgot he was wearing it. I think in their minds it feels like they mommas got em by the scruff.

anyway, he went to run back inside and stood up on his hind legs to jump into the back door but mid-jump realized he was wearing a harness and froze and eeeeveeer so slooooowly fell over backwards, making no attempt to stop his fall, and when he hit the dirt he just sort of rolled over like a log and gave me this "WHAT THE HELL DUDE" look.

it was seriously the hardest I've ever laughed at that cat.

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

rotor posted:

I think in their minds it feels like they mommas got em by the scruff.

this + it wraps perilously close around their belly and makes em feel pretty constricted and poo poo

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

rotor posted:

i put a harness on my cat a long time ago and he wouldn't move until he forgot he was wearing it. I think in their minds it feels like they mommas got em by the scruff.

anyway, he went to run back inside and stood up on his hind legs to jump into the back door but mid-jump realized he was wearing a harness and froze and eeeeveeer so slooooowly fell over backwards, making no attempt to stop his fall, and when he hit the dirt he just sort of rolled over like a log and gave me this "WHAT THE HELL DUDE" look.

it was seriously the hardest I've ever laughed at that cat.

yes catte does all those things its the fuckin lollinest

she REALLLY likes to sniff the potted plants and flowers outside and chase random bugs though! so we do it maybe once a week when its warm out. when its cold/dark i almost always just pick her up and let her sniff around outside for a minute or two though

nail
Jul 15, 2005

Tom Collins posted:

lol i don't want an amp that needs firmware updates

i personally would prefer to have a straight, analog-input eight channel power amp, and a separate receiver....
i have

+ [something like]

(6 in 2 out) and its a nice setup. dont care hdmi/component cause that goes right to the tv, which has audio out

nail
Jul 15, 2005

fork bomb posted:

mr. cat is teaching mr. kitten the art of being a catte. mr. cat is being careful to not disabuse mr. kitten of the notion of hunting (the chasing and pouncing) whilst simultaneously installing the order of dominance (the gentle thwap).

sounds like things are progressing swimmingly! you should post some pics asap (or better yet, install a webcam on that ww thing that tonelok likes so much) so we yosposters can be assured.

fork bomb posted:

mr. kitten is mia

dude loving...just chill out already

nail
Jul 15, 2005

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

nail posted:

i have

its a good amp i mean it works so

nail
Jul 15, 2005

whoa :hf:

Aw fuck.
Jun 30, 2007

Using Ubuntu
is awesome
o wow there is a little caesar's 9 miles away from me

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

nail posted:

(6 in 2 out) and its a nice setup. dont care hdmi/component cause that goes right to the tv, which has audio out

that is literally the ugliest piece of consumer hardware that i have ever seen in my life

nail
Jul 15, 2005

yeah mines black and it doesnt have the number display, just red leds for whats selected. but i couldnt find a good picture of it :qq:

nail fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Oct 22, 2010

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
lol enjoy your sdtv scrub

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Jewish Pokemon posted: