Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Did a sensibly-portioned genocide instead of going hog wild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Nebakenezzer posted:

Now read it while doing a Rorschach impression

I liked how right wing weirdos thought Rorschach was the hero of the Watchman.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
ozymandias did nothing wrong

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

gently caress... I want to nice so bad but I can't

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

etalian posted:

I liked how right wing weirdos thought Rorschach was the hero of the Watchman.

He was pretty much the proto alt-right. Brokebrained friendless loser, got his entire worldview from far right rags, fueled entirely by revenge fantasies, etc.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Rorshach had a commitment to truth and moral consistency that alt-righters actively piss on though. At the very least in the end you can say that Rorshach wasn't wrong.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Rorshach had a commitment to truth and moral consistency that alt-righters actively piss on though. At the very least in the end you can say that Rorshach wasn't wrong.

yeah the borderline serial killer is a better person than most altrighters

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Also the question owns, so I could never hate Rorschach

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Stale Saltines posted:

He was pretty much the proto alt-right. Brokebrained friendless loser, got his entire worldview from far right rags, fueled entirely by revenge fantasies, etc.

Got my posts confused and thought you were referring to Ozymandias from the poem/history and was still agreeing hard with this post

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
wouldn't of made sense if you were referring to the seminal Emmy nominated episode of Breaking Bad though

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
"im not trapped in here with you, you're trapped in here with me"--donald trump inauguration speech

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Peanut President posted:

"im not trapped in here with you, you're trapped in here with me"--donald trump inauguration speech

seconds before throwing french fry oil at a reporter and eating the french fries

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
http://imgur.com/gallery/y7KnM

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

True. He also became broke-brained by staring into the darkest depths of humanity and deciding his personal view of right and wrong was what he was going to live by

Most alt-righters started out thinking themselves captians of industry, then went alt-right because they needed somebody else to blame when they lost their savings in bitcoin

Darkman Fanpage posted:

ozymandias did nothing wrong

Stealing this for the woke editorial thread

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

took me a moment but also lol

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

du -hast posted:

Who is this Mr. Flat Taxes? Where do I meet such a man?

As for where, I'm guessing The Hamptons.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Plutonis posted:

The Power Behind the Throne

gently caress
edit: I thought it was an illness but these two idiots did it to themselves on purpose

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Barbe Rouge posted:

gently caress
edit: I thought it was an illness but these two idiots did it to themselves on purpose

The bogdanoffs have gone beyond your petty understanding of humanity

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

HenryKrinkle
Jun 21, 2003

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 215 days!

Darkman Fanpage posted:

ozymandias did nothing wrong.... thirty-five minutes ago

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/Sania90/status/882427082822778880

for non-americans: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strikeout

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

ummm you're supposed to put every third K backwards to avoid this

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

That poor girl has gone insane very quickly

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Using a white avatar wearing a "Thug Life" shirt while accusing baseball of racism via snapchat screenshot on twitter

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

hell if the birds support him maybe he's alright after all

aslo the backwards k is for strikeout looking

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Using a white avatar wearing a "Thug Life" shirt while accusing baseball of racism via snapchat screenshot on twitter

what's wrong with supporting Tupac's rap group The Hate U Give Little Infants Fucks Everyone

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://www.sbnation.com/a/17776-football/chapter-1

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
that sure is a hideous article about something

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I fuckin love Jon bois

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Jose posted:

that sure is a hideous article about something

it's the future of football

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

this happens every season now

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

walgreenslatino posted:

this happens every season now

baseball is racist

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

theflyingexecutive posted:

ummm you're supposed to put every third K backwards to avoid this

a backwards K indicates a strike-out looking, while front facing is a strike-out swinging.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Rogue Copter Pilot posted:

a backwards K indicates a strike-out looking, while front facing is a strike-out swinging.

In official scoring, yeah you're right but anytime I've been at a game and someone in the upper deck is doing the strikeout count, they always turn the third K backwards at least until a fourth strikeout happens, pretty much to keep people from reacting as that person on Twitter did.