Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/883739721083613184

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

:getin:

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

we're turbofucked

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

loving go away

die

take your whole goddamn family with you

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
(its actually about helping the districts she carried really well and a superpac)

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

tfw u hear hillary is gunna be involved

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

quote:

It’s at least possible she’ll lend a hand on the campaign trail — particularly in the 23 districts held by Republicans where voters preferred her over Donald Trump for the White House.

:bagl:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

https://twitter.com/WCSH6/status/883743460079153153

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Finally, a SuperPac. Just what the Dems need imo to push them over the top

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

No really, this time the moderate Republicans will help us carry this election

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I presently perceive a worrying rise in extremism coming from the left. It is my desire to attempt to combat this extremism by criticizing it from the left, and harshly so. As such I would like to write a detailed teardown of the most obvious examples of left-extremism and put it on my website.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Rand alPaul posted:

Democrats can't race cars because they never turn left.

:captainpop:

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015
"We need to retake the party from those who would center it on white racists and focus our effort on white suburbans"

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
However I am far more familiar with right extremism than left extremism, and at present I would not be able to adequately write this article. That is where I am coming to you guys for help- you all are far more aware and educated on the worst offenders of left extremism than I am at present. So I am asking for your help in exposing and calling out the worst offenders on the left.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

hahaha ok ok haha

ook hahahahahaha

bustin my gut laughin indeed :hai:

free matey

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/pink_lady56/status/883838280361545728

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I desire to combat extremism on the left and to me that means standing up and speaking out against rising extremism on the left loudly and seriously. Whether you think my ideas are self-deluded bullshit or not (and to be honest I question that myself at times) I think we can all agree that there is rising extremism on the left and that voices on the left are therefor obligated to speak up and denounce it.

tower time
Jul 30, 2008

Remember to always recycle... TO THE EXTREME

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
mr president trump i beg you please lock her up!

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

god bless naive utopian bullshit

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Office Pig posted:

god bless naive utopian bullshit

I am here because no matter what you think of my work, gender identity, or political affiliation, I think there is room for cooperation in combating a problem (the rise of left extremism) we can all clearly perceive. And in the spirit of accomplishing that goal in the best way possible I believe that you posters are going to be the best source of the examples of left-extremism that my effort presently needs. So I am politely asking for your assistance.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
the gently caress are you talking about.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Prester Jane.

Anyone got any left-wing extremists? I've got a few like Magic playing cards.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Prester Jane.

Anyone got any left-wing extremists? I've got a few like Magic playing cards.

there was a bird outside my window, its left wing was made of steel, it birthed fire and speed metal with every flap

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Darkman Fanpage posted:

the gently caress are you talking about.

FWIW I was a Bernie supporter and this was actually the first Democratic primary I took part in when I cast my ballot for Bernie. (I frankly loathed Clinton and still do- I've eaten a couple of avatars from D&D for my criticisms of Hillary actually.)

To be 100% the DNC as presently constituted does not offer an real answers, and I am not here to support the DNC or progressive causes in general. My own proposed solutions for society are not what I am here to promote either.. I am here to do my little part to combat the present rise in left-wing extremism. That is all. No matter whether left or right prevails at present or who actually has the better ideology does not matter to me where it concerns combating extremism. The less extremism there is on both sides- the better. Voices from your own tribe carry more weight than voices from the outside.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Prester Jane's cool if a little arrogant, she's got an interesting perspective and puts more effort into her posts than I do. I mean we're all goons we're all fam

We all have theories about things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
pure muthafuckin' magic

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
fuckin authoritarian narrativists, how do they work?

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Lastgirl posted:

hahaha ok ok haha

ook hahahahahaha

bustin my gut laughin indeed :hai:

free matey

:bernin:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Within the context of my work TYT and Infowars are on the same scale, just at very different ends of it.

Okay, like...yeah...lol

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
aight this might be getting a wee bit excessive

slow your roll a little

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Nah, this is too much even for me

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
the only effort post by prester jane i read during the election was basically "trump craves attention, that's why he does dumb things on twitter" expanded to essay length

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Raskolnikov38 posted:

the only effort post by prester jane i read during the election was basically "trump craves attention, that's why he does dumb things on twitter" expanded to essay length

yeah, you can say the same poo poo without writing a 10,000 word essay

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

im an extreme leftist, watch the sick 900 I call pull off the end of this ramp called history

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Tankie Ben is a thing that should happen

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

If she quietly writes checks to good dems from a cabin in the woods, I can live with that.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

anime was right posted:

we're turbofucked

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

If I can't win, then no one else can

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy