Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

gatdamn what worthless community college you going to?

http://www.liberty.edu/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

iyaayas01 posted:

Another not fully thought through provision in the SAFE Act? Color me shocked.

I'm still lolling about the fact that the bill as originally written would've turned every cop in the state into an instant criminal.

Yeah if you're a bitch

Better than a goddamn M14. But what do I care, my Garand's a 1944. :smug:

Edit: What the gently caress, Twilight? Are you gonna have to read Fifty Shades of Gray, too? Also Ohio ain't bad. More trees than I expected, and I got to see HDI interact with strippers.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Aug 28, 2014

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

No way dude, she looks like Gargamel.
Colorado is badass, I'd move out there right now if it wasn't so goddamn expensive to live in a place that has people.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Looking at a job I'm probably underqualified for in Lakewood.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
gently caress people

I want 40 acres in the middle of nowhere with a mountain view in remote anywhere Colorado.

it is there that I will build my masterpiece.

a three-story outhouse

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

gently caress people

I want 40 acres in the middle of nowhere with a mountain view in remote anywhere Colorado.

it is there that I will build my masterpiece.

Yes.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

gently caress people

i own a log cabin on 40 acres of land in northern bumfuck maine, if you feel tennessee life is too fast paced for you.
google houlton maine....my place is 20-30 miles due south of houlton me.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

tuluk posted:

i own a log cabin on 40 acres of land in northern bumfuck maine, if you feel tennessee life is too fast paced for you.

Its the place with minorities hanging from trees.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

And nosy NSA agents littering the front yard

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

it's an area where pizza hut* is considered fine dining.
potato farming, lumber, and fish & game tourism are what keeps that area of maine alive.

*pizza hut & mcdonalds are the only big-name restaurants there.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Wow, that really is the loving sticks.

Edit: Ayuh

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

I've never been to Maine honestly. Been as far north as New Hampshire and Vermont.

Vermont is loving weird.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

houlton me + areas north:
it's so white there, the people running the chinese restaurants are the only minorities I've seen in the area for about....oh 20 years now.

maine has 2.5 kinda alive areas.
portland maine: vacation spot, ll bean headquarters
bar harbour maine: biggest vacation spot in maine
bangor maine: University of Maine location, Stephen King hunting ground(literally if you're a minivan driver)

quantumfoam fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Aug 28, 2014

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Portland is decriminalized for weed too, right? How does it affect the rest of the state?

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q
if you want long range shooting in pnw just drive up a logging road and start shooting human being

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I've only been to like Burlington/Montpelier area of Vermont, but it was nice. If NY wasn't so loving gun nazi I'd love to live upstate.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

tuluk posted:

I grew up in Winter Harbor Maine from 6-13. I loved it, but only because we went to Portland/Brunswick a lot.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

Portland is decriminalized for weed too, right? How does it affect the rest of the state?

honestly: no idea whats the deal in portland maine.
I'd usually just drive past it, or be cursing at the constant road construction taking place between portland me & the new hampshire border.
even driving 70+, going anywhere in maine is a long & boring drive.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

RichieHimself posted:

Colorado is badass, I'd move out there right now if it wasn't so goddamn expensive to live in a place that has people.

poo poo bruh, lemme tell you bout my spare bedroom...

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
like i dont want any rent or nothin just make sure you have an unwavering willingness to reenact rorkes drift with me when rahowa comes

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

Carteret posted:

Alaska was awesome as a pre-teen. Im pretty sure itll suck dick as an adult who likes the internet or media or anything new at all.

Anchorage was pretty sweet, even as someone who likes those things.

too late they already were!

:laugh:

Godholio posted:

Better than a goddamn M14. But what do I care, my Garand's a 1944. :smug:

Winchester 1943

(:fsmug:)

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

alaska is fine as long as you're on the mainland and not on some SE Alaska island

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

like i dont want any rent or nothin just make sure you have an unwavering willingness to reenact rorkes drift with me when rahowa comes

I would follow you into the mists of Avalon if that's what you mean.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

RichieHimself posted:

I would follow you into the mists of Avalon if that's what you mean.

then welcome brother

you can smoke weed too just do it out on the balconey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAZrEAkcL5E

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

iyaayas01 posted:

Anchorage was pretty sweet, even as someone who likes those things.

:laugh:

Winchester 1943

(:fsmug:)

Mine's a Springfield, but that's what I wanted. I seriously lucked out considering it was a gunbroker buy.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

Godholio posted:

Mine's a Springfield, but that's what I wanted. I seriously lucked out considering it was a gunbroker buy.

If I was buying one myself on gunbroker I'd hold out for a Smith Corona

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

krispykremessuck posted:

alaska is fine as long as you're on the mainland and not on some SE Alaska island

Kodiak.

:negative:

It was cool because I was in elementary school and we had a giant fuckoff Wildlife Preserve across the street from out housing. You could see the huge dips in the fence-line where kodiak brown bears laid down on it and broke into peoples townhouses because they were baking at night :laffo:

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

Carteret posted:

Kodiak.

:negative:

It was cool because I was in elementary school and we had a giant fuckoff Wildlife Preserve across the street from out housing. You could see the huge dips in the fence-line where kodiak brown bears laid down on it and broke into peoples townhouses because they were baking at night :laffo:

I like kodiak because I'm not a pussy that needs anything more than the loving mecca and some smokes

gently caress you

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

then welcome brother

you can smoke weed too just do it out on the balconey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAZrEAkcL5E

You had me at smoke weed.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

RichieHimself posted:

You had me at smoke weed.

just remember to lie back and think of england when the time comes

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

krispykremessuck posted:

I like kodiak because I'm not a pussy that needs anything more than the loving mecca and some smokes

gently caress you

whoa buddy. This was in like, 1991. I was bummed because Jurassic Park was almost out on VHS when it finally made it to theaters, and my mom never bought us any of the cool food they advertised on tv because it was 1) expensive as gently caress and 2) that poo poo expired soon after you bought it since it took the slow boat.

Also, Sears was a trailer, and McDonalds was exquisite dining that was Red Lobster expensive. You could tell Billy's Dad was an officer because he had his birthday at the McDonalds playplace and not at the bowling alley like all us lovely enlisted kids.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

Carteret posted:

whoa buddy. This was in like, 1991. I was bummed because Jurassic Park was almost out on VHS when it finally made it to theaters, and my mom never bought us any of the cool food they advertised on tv because it was 1) expensive as gently caress and 2) that poo poo expired soon after you bought it since it took the slow boat.

Also, Sears was a trailer, and McDonalds was exquisite dining that was Red Lobster expensive. You could tell Billy's Dad was an officer because he had his birthday at the McDonalds playplace and not at the bowling alley like all us lovely enlisted kids.

I lived in ketchikan for a couple years so eat my rear end in a top hat, kodiak was fuckin way nicer than ketchikan

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
i went on a 7 day cruise and saw some alaska cities

can't find my good pics so here is a bad one

so ya chilling out next to giant rear end glaciers while watching a movie on a giant outdoor screen and drinking a beer is p rad

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

krispykremessuck posted:

I lived in ketchikan for a couple years so eat my rear end in a top hat, kodiak was fuckin way nicer than ketchikan

drat krispy, relax. Eat a donut :v:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
My only experience with Maine was when I went to hang out with an old army buddy of mine, living in Bangor. The only thing we really did was get drunk, smoke weed and shoot guns but that was fine by me. The scenery reminded me of Washington with no mountains.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Whenever I think of Maine I think of all of the Stephen King novels I've read that take place there.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

old news but the "crime against nature" charge makes it :stare:.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/13/showbiz/sons-of-guns-will-hayden-arrest/index.html

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
The crimes against nature quoted are referring to his lovely show and trailer trash daughter.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
theres actually video evidence of his crime against nature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2uXBD1AJWc

hang him from the highest branch you can find

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

i followed cnn's link to the sherrif website and he did the aatrek thing.
released, then rearrested on 8/27 for aggravated rape charges.

• Locked thread