Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Whoever was my Santa, I hope USPS didn't get all fussy because I'm a huge baby and only gave my username for the address instead of my real name. I still haven't received a package but I know a lot of people weren't able to get things out until the last minute so I'm crossing my fingers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

NitroSpazzz posted:

Thanks Cage, this was an awesome box of goodies to come home to!
Aw yisss. Merry January!

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003
Work has been pounding my rear end with hours and I can't edit the spreadsheet on my tiny iphone screen at work for my breaks, so I've done sweet gently caress all cleaning up this mess at the end of the year. Usually I'm off work for two weeks solid and it's no problem, but wow the :10bux: they're paying me. Have tomorrow off for some weather related poo poo so I'm doing the spreadsheet as I type this.

UPDATES TO FOLLOW.

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003
:siren:IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE ANYTHING SO FAR, PLEASE EMAIL ME NOW:siren:
I had fifty emails to sort through with shipping information and it took me a while to get to the problem emails that were there.

Also, a gently caress load of you folks didn't email me the required shipping confirmation. This wasn't optional. This helps me narrow down whether the problem is in shipping or with a deadbeat Santa. As it stands, I'm going to have to manually comb the thread to see who has got their gift, check them off, email the Santa a copy of goatse, and then check them off my list as complete. About 40% of you didn't email me anything involving shipping confirmations.

:colbert:

Simkin
May 18, 2007

"He says he's going to be number one!"
^^ poo poo. Sorry, guilty as charged. I shipped and it was posted as received.

Tindjin posted:

I know my Santee got his, he posted it earlier but never did pics. Hope you liked the stuff.

I did! I posted it up above, but only managed to take pictures with a potato. The peanut brittle was awesome, and I'm contemplating the right moment to consume (be consumed by?) the alien. The tools have already been put to good use on my bieks. Thanks again!

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

We're in the pipe, five by five.
Grimey Drawer
Sorry I haven't posted my unboxing yet, it's not that I don't appreciate my gift, I've just been feeling majorly unwell for some time (only having the energy to lie in bed and post lovely one-liners). I'll get on it this weekend.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.

Sockington posted:

I had fifty emails to sort through with shipping information and it took me a while to get to the problem emails that were there.

Also, a gently caress load of you folks didn't email me the required shipping confirmation. This wasn't optional. This helps me narrow down whether the problem is in shipping or with a deadbeat Santa. As it stands, I'm going to have to manually comb the thread to see who has got their gift, check them off, email the Santa a copy of goatse, and then check them off my list as complete. About 40% of you didn't email me anything involving shipping confirmations.

I debated emailing you "shipment tracking updates" every time Dan and I stopped for gas/water/piss break on the way down, but decided you probably didn't need the spam :v:

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Sockington posted:

Oops, I'll get you that this afternoon.

Adiabetic received his gift from me at least :ohdear:

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?

CommieGIR posted:

Oops, I'll get you that this afternoon.

Adiabetic received his gift from me at least :ohdear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuudYg2LzWk

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

kastein posted:

I debated emailing you "shipment tracking updates" every time Dan and I stopped for gas/water/piss break on the way down, but decided you probably didn't need the spam :v:

KENEX PACKAGE TRACKING
Tracking Number: 1

ORDER RECEIVED
ITEM PROCESSED AT JUNKYARD
ITEM PROCESSED AT BACK OF OLD SUBARU
IN TRANSIT
SERVICE INTERRUPTION - CHEETOS
IN TRANSIT
SERVICE INTERRUPTION - DAN TOLD BAD JOKE ABOUT MIDGETS, DELIVERY VEHICLE UNABLE TO CONTINUE
IN TRANSIT
SERVICE INTERRUPTION - PISSING
IN TRANSIT
PACKAGE REROUTED - SCARY LOOKING GUY ON THE INTERSTATE
ORIGINAL ROUTE RESTORED - WAS KEN LOOKING IN MIRROR UNABLE TO RECOGNIZE DEPTH OF OWN MADNESS
SERVICE INTERRUPTION - TAQUITOS
ITEM HAS ARRIVED IN PORCH AND WAS SENT FOR FURTHER PROCESSING
ITEM PROCESSED AT PORCH
PACKAGE DELIVERED

Seat Safety Switch fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Jan 8, 2015

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
My Santa's included a note saying there was more coming, from over seas. I'm totally cool with what i got, but i'm just paranoid/worried somebody might have swiped it or it got lost :ohdear:

Tindjin
Aug 4, 2006

Do not seek death.
Death will find you.
But seek the road
which makes death a fulfillment.

Simkin posted:

I did! I posted it up above, but only managed to take pictures with a potato. The peanut brittle was awesome, and I'm contemplating the right moment to consume (be consumed by?) the alien. The tools have already been put to good use on my bieks. Thanks again!

Sweet, glad you liked it. The alien is made out of really good chocolate, it's by a custom chocolate maker here in town.

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

Sockington posted:

I AM A PIECE OF HUMAN FILTH WHO DIDNT UPDATE YOU ABOUT MY SHIPPING

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

Slow is Fast posted:

I AM A PIECE OF HUMAN FILTH WHO DIDNT UPDATE YOU ABOUT MY SHIPPING

MAY YOU BE FILLED WITH A FACE FULL OF GOATSE

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

cursedshitbox posted:

MAY YOU BE FILLED WITH A FACE FULL OF GOATSE
She does have standards, you know.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
hello im back in ai buy me avatars plz :-*

InitialDave posted:

She does have standards, you know.

No, I really don't.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I don't know who art is or why he has a website

12x12 art

Thanks method loser but next year if you do this again don't tell your santee that you're their santa!

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Sorry sock, totally forgot about confirmation.

Please don't goatse me :(

SlimManFat
Nov 12, 2010

RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST
I sent mine when I shipped. Oh god no goatse please

Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

I Forgot to post pictures of my haul because I was waiting to ship mine out. Tracking info says its at a post office near my Santee so hopefully today or tomorrow there'll be more pics.

Anyways....

Jaeger und Blomquist? Sie müssen das Lebensborn Kinder! :hitler:

Method Loser
Oct 10, 2001

Cage posted:

No packages in the last couple days? Christmas is over but I know theres a lot of late senders out there, lets see some pictures!

The reason is that's kinda a placeholder. I was planning on something way cooler, but I got slammed during the season, and haven't made it across town yet to pick them up for you. I'd like to send what I meant to you then to make it up for the mediocre placeholder: but lost your addy already. Think you could mail it to methodl@gmail.com?

Method Loser fucked around with this message at 08:17 on Jan 11, 2015

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Method Loser posted:

Did you get my gift yet? I was planning on something way cooler, but I got slammed during the season. When be your birthday? I'd like to send what I meant to you then to make it up
Yeah I did I posted it a few posts up! It'll definitely get hung somewhere, no need to send anything else.

edit: I wasnt calling you out, I just wanted people to post pictures still even though its after christmas. :)

Method Loser
Oct 10, 2001

Cage posted:

I don't know who art is or why he has a website

12x12 art

Thanks method loser but next year if you do this again don't tell your santee that you're their santa!

Cage posted:

Yeah I did I posted it a few posts up! It'll definitely get hung somewhere, no need to send anything else.

edit: I wasnt calling you out, I just wanted people to post pictures still even though its after christmas. :)

I was explaining why I told you I was your Santa's retrospect tells me that was a stupid reason, so my bad. But no,i seriously wanted to pass this fly thing I wanted to gift on for SS. Sure you don't want it? If not, who got screwed by a deadbeat? i got a sweet preset for em

Anyway hope you dig the print, Cage.

Echotic
Oct 20, 2013
I have procrastinated long enough.
I was woken to the arrival of a mysterious box.

After removing a ton of tape. What could it be? :iiam:

Inside I find a hand typed note.

Also some delicious biscuits. So good.

Finally something for my shelf.

I had forgotten how much fun Meccano can be!

Almost finished, I also forgot how fiddly these bastards can be.

Thanks so much CT and all the Sydney Rally Guys for making my first AISS an awesome one.

e: phone posting

Echotic fucked around with this message at 11:09 on Jan 12, 2015

helno
Jun 19, 2003

hmm now were did I leave that plane
My SASS gift finnally arrived. Well it actually arrived on January 6th and sat at my local post office until today for some reason.

It starts out with a handwritten note on the back of a grade 9 report card.

A nice VW keychain for my bus.
Looks like 13" was a good student but didn't make effective use of his time.

Next up an actual warped rotor and a few posters. i'll have to find a nice frame for the bleeding rectum one.

A book of crazy headlines and a graphic novel.

King dick combination wrench and the appropriate PPE to wear while using it. Must be a Powerfist brand competitor.

I dont have a tape deck after we sold my wifes 03 jetta to my sister. She should appreciate the additions to her gorwing cassette collection.

Another poster.

Rickrolling in real life. I was half expecting it to have a different album inside. I'll swap it out for one of my wifes Joel Plaskett records and see how long it takes.

I hope this is 13" dicks family portrait and I am going to hide it somewhere in the bus.

The rags will come in very handy I have a very special talent at getting dirty and my use of dishcloths is frowned upon.

Thanks 13"

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
Is that an old-logo CBC keychain? That poo poo rules. :canada:

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

I got mine today but won't have time to unbox it until tomorrow or Weds. :)

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Echotic posted:

Thanks so much CT and all the Sydney Rally Guys for making my first AISS an awesome one.

Glad it got there :)

helno
Jun 19, 2003

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Is that an old-logo CBC keychain? That poo poo rules. :canada:

It wasn't part of my gift but yes it is an oldschool CBC logo.

The only thing my wife liked about her brand new Golf was that it could pick up radio 2 in our driveway.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

helno posted:

My SASS gift finnally arrived. Well it actually arrived on January 6th and sat at my local post office until today for some reason.

It starts out with a handwritten note on the back of a grade 9 report card.

A nice VW keychain for my bus.
Looks like 13" was a good student but didn't make effective use of his time.

Next up an actual warped rotor and a few posters. i'll have to find a nice frame for the bleeding rectum one.

A book of crazy headlines and a graphic novel.

King dick combination wrench and the appropriate PPE to wear while using it. Must be a Powerfist brand competitor.

I dont have a tape deck after we sold my wifes 03 jetta to my sister. She should appreciate the additions to her gorwing cassette collection.

Another poster.

Rickrolling in real life. I was half expecting it to have a different album inside. I'll swap it out for one of my wifes Joel Plaskett records and see how long it takes.

I hope this is 13" dicks family portrait and I am going to hide it somewhere in the bus.

The rags will come in very handy I have a very special talent at getting dirty and my use of dishcloths is frowned upon.

Thanks 13"

Glad it finally got there and hope there was at least something neat in there for ya. Happy the record survived, i was nervous with the rotor. The King Dick wrench is witworth not metric or standard because everyone needs a useless dick in their toolbox.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
I'm just gonna guess my santee hated everything.

Oh well.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
A WILD POST ABOUT CHRISTMAS APPEARS

Books!

Cars!

Patches!

A swizzle stick!

Stickers!

the motorcycle one is on my toolbox now

Some manner of futuristic arrowhead!

Nanopets!

I feel like a modern version of these that were car themed might be a big hit you know?

Boba Fett? Where???

Some sweet jams!

A Verizon 4G thing that defied my attempts to take a picture of it

A Harbor Freight Coupon!

Gonna see if they let me stack this on a sale price when I get my bonus check.

Radioactivity!

And a bunch of butt plugs???

I took these pictures a few days back but forgot to post them, thanks iwentdoodie! No promises about Facebook though.

helno
Jun 19, 2003

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

Glad it finally got there and hope there was at least something neat in there for ya. Happy the record survived, i was nervous with the rotor. The King Dick wrench is witworth not metric or standard because everyone needs a useless dick in their toolbox.

I might have to add the king dick to my work tool pouch just to gently caress with the old British guys.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Rhyno posted:

A WILD POST ABOUT CHRISTMAS APPEARS

Books!

Cars!

Patches!

A swizzle stick!

Stickers!

the motorcycle one is on my toolbox now

Some manner of futuristic arrowhead!

Nanopets!

I feel like a modern version of these that were car themed might be a big hit you know?

Boba Fett? Where???

Some sweet jams!

A Verizon 4G thing that defied my attempts to take a picture of it

A Harbor Freight Coupon!

Gonna see if they let me stack this on a sale price when I get my bonus check.

Radioactivity!

And a bunch of butt plugs???

I took these pictures a few days back but forgot to post them, thanks iwentdoodie! No promises about Facebook though.

I'm just glad you liked it man. Didn't give me much to go off so I just tried to pick some random stuff. And that book cracked me the gently caress up when I saw it.

The patches are from my first couple deployments, and that swizzle stick is at least 30yrs old, probably more. My great grandmother was sort of a raging alcoholic and collected them 😬

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I have a rather large collection of bar accessories my grandfather left me so it will find a good home with those.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Rhyno posted:

I have a rather large collection of bar accessories my grandfather left me so it will find a good home with those.

Wish I had known, would have sent some more bar swag. :( I have swizzle sticks from Chicago/Gary bars from as far back as the 40s, plus other random poo poo. Yay for our forefathers giving us our amazing genes. Was also about to send you a couple microbrews then saw you stopped drinking beer 😪

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

iwentdoodie posted:

Wish I had known, would have sent some more bar swag. :( I have swizzle sticks from Chicago/Gary bars from as far back as the 40s, plus other random poo poo. Yay for our forefathers giving us our amazing genes. Was also about to send you a couple microbrews then saw you stopped drinking beer 😪

It's cool man, I was in a weird rear end place mentally when I posted and Sock had to chase me down to get my info. The butt plugs are still a bit weird.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Rhyno posted:

It's cool man, I was in a weird rear end place mentally when I posted and Sock had to chase me down to get my info. The butt plugs are still a bit weird.

They're valve stems :(

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

iwentdoodie posted:

They're valve stems :(

I know. I'm just fun'n.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

helno posted:

Just piping in to say that's some good poo poo right there.

I need to get some cassettes. Since I pulled out the CD changer in my E39 to put in a Dice Mediabridge, I have USB and Aux in, Bluetooth... and the factory cassette deck.

• Locked thread