Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Rape Stink posted:

If by MRA you mean Make-believe Robot Attraction, then yes
lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
im a sexy mystogens pig

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Volume posted:

Is this the new mra thread?
Now that you're here.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Is this the place to post my fantasies about running a 1.5s cycle time?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Pistol_Pete posted:

I've just scrolled thru 19 pages of shitposting on the assumption that Jessica Dupre MUST have started posting in this thread for it to have got so many replies and she loving well hasn't, even.

gently caress you all for being big fat let-downs.

I read up to page 7 assuming she was posted what is the rest of the thread

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Aesop Poprock posted:

I read up to page 7 assuming she was posted what is the rest of the thread
Going through her internet footprint elsewhere and laughing at her.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

an android is a normal man robot but a gynoid, the female equivalent, is a sex robot... wtf???

My PIN is 4826
Aug 30, 2003

JiveHonky posted:

im a sexy mangosteen pig

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD
the best part of her book is where she says things like

'her legs were splayed out (like that scene from surrogates, the best scene imo)

and also 'like that one scene from almost human'

obviously the best way to describe something is to make a vague reference to a movie or tv show not everybody has watched

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD
HER ROBOT VAGINA EYELID (labias) WERE THE COLOR OF THE DVD CASE OF HOOPER (criterion edition) SHE STOOD THERE LIKE THE DOG IN BALTO (best animated dog feature imo)

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
The constant references make it very difficult to ironically masturbate to her fiction.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Dr Cheeto posted:

ironically masturbate

this is a thing?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I think this lady might have some major malfunctions if you know what I mean

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I was promised understanding robot ladies

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Kung Food posted:

I think we might be going a little too hard on poor Jessica. As a token of good will I dug up some hot, hot erotica for her viewing pleasure. :nws:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpo2UJJswrE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcGnZPh3ZIw
:nws:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzO2mi4uHAs

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/JessicaNexus/status/722757199315927042

Buddha.
Sep 24, 2007

"Have compassion for all beings, rich and poor alike; each has their suffering. Some suffer too much, others too little."
College Slice

Dreams are not to be questioned or evaluated

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

If I hack her and make her robot-shitpost on here, does that count as account sharing?

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Feminists bloggers are the new Camwhores

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

the "what" sounds pretty ominous. :ohdear:
What exactly might be trying to stop me? I'm scared to find out.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
That Svedka bot obviously don't have no vagina. Maybe that cowling pops off.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

I'm the sculpted suggestion of labia.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Maybe she's like a late 90s computer. Just gotta pull at that cowling til it pops off. Sometimes a tab will break off and kill the mood.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Technosexuality is what happens when you watch Terminator 3 and the liquid metal lady makes your no-no parts feel funny.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
lowtax maybe you should have ignored this and not encouraged a 20+ page thread about skeletons? just a thought

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
the new blog is down now too lol

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

AugmentedVision posted:

lowtax maybe you should have ignored this and not encouraged a 20+ page thread about skeletons? just a thought

So going against your red text, why?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

jessica u overclocked my heart, please come back ;_;

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
It's as if the word filter for sjw was created in anticipation of this thread. Lowtax truly is a prophet.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

I don't recall ever seeing the full roll out of that campaign, but it was weird seeing svedvka keep references to it on all their bottles for years. Hell maybe they still do. I just thought it was a weird marketing tie in to I, robot.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Applewhite posted:

It's as if the word filter for sjw was created in anticipation of this thread. Lowtax truly is a prophet.

sjw

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Furnok Dorn posted:

HER ROBOT VAGINA EYELID (labias) WERE THE COLOR OF THE DVD CASE OF HOOPER (criterion edition) SHE STOOD THERE LIKE THE DOG IN BALTO (best animated dog feature imo)

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

the filter seems unnecessary. why wouldn't you just be talking about robocop anyway? he is a robot cop. My favorite robot cop movies are robocop, robocop 2, and Robo Cop (2014).

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Zorodius posted:

the filter seems unnecessary. why wouldn't you just be talking about robocop anyway? he is a robot cop. My favorite robot cop movies are robocop, robocop 2, and Robo Cop (2014).

how do you feel about robert cop?

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Applewhite posted:

hahaha that is a great wordfilter

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

is there something that tastes like motor oil but is *NON-TOXIC* for droid play?

Lars Blitzer
Aug 17, 2004

He drinks a Whiskey drink, he drinks a Vodka drink
He drinks a Lager drink, he drinks a Cider drink...

Dick Tracy's number one fan.

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

is there something that tastes like motor oil but is *NON-TOXIC* for droid play?

If not, I'm sure some enterprising company will make it when CyberPunk is relevant again.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Technosexuality is what happens when you watch Terminator 3 and the liquid metal lady makes your no-no parts feel funny.

Ugh can you even imagine? Every time she wasn't into it she'd make it all huge and floppy so you don't enjoy it at all, or morph it into a dolphin beak and try to gently caress you with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Applewhite posted:

the "what" sounds pretty ominous. :ohdear:
What exactly might be trying to stop me? I'm scared to find out.

well, the fact that you aren't a robot, like you are in your dreams. just for starters.

criscodisco posted:

Ugh can you even imagine? Every time she wasn't into it she'd make it all huge and floppy so you don't enjoy it at all, or morph it into a dolphin beak and try to gently caress you with it.

or wait until the moment you are about 2 cum and morph into a perfect copy of golden girls-era Bea Arthur

Klyith fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Apr 25, 2016

• Locked thread