Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Lawman 0 posted:

Lmao seriously

i assume that the turning point people idled around town for a bit once that sas2019 thing was done, wasting time until this event

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i've been afk basically all day aside from a couple posts about how the sixers and flyers are dogshit garbage

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Soup du Jour posted:

one of the funniest realizations about lowtax in 2019 has been that his opinions on a given day on any subject are determined who talks to him first

Very presidential

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Calibanibal posted:

i have formed an exclusive cspam discord offshoot (with accompanying IRC), all invited posters will recieve invites sometime tonight. keep checking PMs

#foodshots.irc

oh wait you were making fun of someone

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Soup du Jour posted:

one of the funniest realizations about lowtax in 2019 has been that his opinions on a given day on any subject are determined who talks to him first

TRUMP!

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Soup du Jour posted:

lowtax has the same trump brainworms

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Frumply posted:

the fragility on this stream is so hard to watch lol

LOwtax DUDE ur STREAMING CRINGE

dude is basically johnny 5 with a horseshoe mustache after all his surgeries, his kid is a captive, his lovely forum full of middle aged children can't play nice and his attempt to pay bills by streaming video games is being hosed with by them on new years eve. without rendering an opinion on whether he is right or wrong, I can definitely say the explosive reaction is comprehensible.

like, when zeus is embarrassed and stressed out, but still has the thunderbolt, maybe don't poke him.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
hilarious way to end 2019. hail satan

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Lawman 0 posted:

Very presidential

lol

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Poor lowtax, too spineless

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

eonwe posted:

lmao

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

mysterious frankie posted:

dude is basically johnny 5 with a horseshoe mustache after all his surgeries, his kid is a captive, his lovely forum full of middle aged children can't play nice and his attempt to pay bills by streaming video games is being hosed with by them on new years eve. without rendering an opinion on whether he is right or wrong, I can definitely say the explosive reaction is comprehensible.

like, when zeus is embarrassed and stressed out, but still has the thunderbolt, maybe don't poke him.

maybe he should get a real loving job

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

time to ring in the new year the proper way - watching a Zizek interview and seeing how long it takes me to figure out that he's saying Assad

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Soup du Jour posted:

Isn’t the trick with Trump that he latched on to whatever he heard last? Is Lowtax the Anti-Trump?

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
lmao imagine being lowtax’s lawyer if this stream were evidence in his divorce trial

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Louisgod posted:

lmao imagine being lowtax’s lawyer if this stream were evidence in his divorce trial

Oh my God

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Louisgod posted:

lmao

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

did lowtax just say he can't do something because itll upset the nazis?

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Louisgod posted:

lmao imagine being lowtaxs lawyer if this stream were evidence in his divorce trial

this is basically the same as the alex jones chili video

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Louisgod posted:

hahahahhahahahah

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i legit don't know what's going on other than some supposedly bad bans

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
TRUJP

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

eonwe posted:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Pancakes posted:

Isn’t the trick with Trump that he latched on to whatever he heard last? Is Lowtax the Anti-Trump?

well he ain't in benghazi

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
good Lord ive never seen such a cobbing

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Louisgod posted:

*drinks*

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

triple sulk posted:

neither does lowtax

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Calibanibal posted:

crazy cloud will be like the dwarf from morrowind

lol

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

That last ban is pretty interesting.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

triple sulk posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAZ82mj4zgE

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Louisgod posted:

lmfao omg

it'll be some angry FYAD guy who tips her lawyer off too

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i dont rly wanna click it

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

:rip:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

lowtax is real?

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

triple sulk posted:

donald trump is the prez. chairman kim gave him a vase for christmas but its in space. space force has to go find it

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

triple sulk posted:

i dont rly wanna click it

click you fucker

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

and then thumbs down

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

triple sulk posted:

There was a Festivus thread for airing of grievances I guess and now Lowtax’s feats of strength are banning people who posted in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
judge: nice meltdown