Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Try again Kash. Tobacco is nicotine.

iirc tobacco is a plant that contains nicotine, not is nicotine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

iirc tobacco is a plant that contains nicotine, not is nicotine

Tobacco isn't a drug. Tobacco is a plant which contains the drug nicotine.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Once again TMM, if you think leatherman is a scum juggernaut why is your vote on me, especially when mine is off.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
So what you're saying is that in a game about drugs your a plant?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

Once again TMM, if you think leatherman is a scum juggernaut why is your vote on me, especially when mine is off.

Because I don't trust you now. But for the sake of the game I'll ##unvote

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Tobacco isn't a drug. Tobacco is a plant which contains the drug nicotine.

this is true. I guess we're getting down to semantics here.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I just find it so unlikely to have a role that can target untargetable players, and can go through any block. It feels highly improbable. Also, if that's the case, why was there no NK on n3? If it can go through anything, it should've got a kill. Another possibility was that merk did the kill that night, but that is extremely unlikely due to the fact that the cop didn't flip until n4. One last possibility is that they withheld their kill on n3 to try and get me to lynch the wrong person, but that seems highly risky.The game just really doesn't support your hypothesis TMM.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Hi! Quick night.

So far from what I've seen all the night action stuff is consistent with Kash's claim. TMM's attempts to poke holes in it look like a stretch to me, and based on siv's untargetable result I have a really hard time believing an hider as well as a roleblock and godfather; that's a lot of ways to block town night actions.

I'm also skeptical of the salvia claim from yesterday since salvia is hallucinogenic, and sure enough, zzyzx was indeed hallucinogens - the entire class of 'em. I don't think that there'd be another hallucinogen separately.

Kash has struck me as genuine for the entirety of the last three days. Unless the merk-Kash stuff yesterday (and, really, for the preceding couple days as well) was a ridiculously ballsy bus attempt, which I don't believe, I think this is the right choice.

##Vote TMM

:ohdear:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
gg yall

##vote TMM

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:redhammer:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Ugh. ##vote Leatherman

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
this is stressful.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Kashuno posted:

this is stressful.

:ghost: you should try drugs :ghost:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Breaking news

The Mexican Drug Cartels have finally been brought down in a concerted effort from 7 different countries militaries literal war was declared and the cartels were wiped off the face of mexico forever.

Billy thought about that for a minute after he shut the news off.

Medicine was now free, the war on drugs was over, and the cartels were gone.

That was the world he wanted his kids to grow up in.

He smiled and popped a couple more mushroom caps in his mouth as he sat on his patio and watched the stars.

fin

TMMadman - Mexican Drug Cartels - Anti Drug aligned Strongman was eliminated on day 7!

You are

THE MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS -

You work with the dea to control the flow of drugs into and out of the Mexico :tinfoil:

You are Anti Drug Aligned

Drugs have won the game!

Kashuno - Tobacco Drug aligned survived!

You are Tobacco!

You are one of the more addictive substances and are seemingly on the decline.

You are a Jailer, but, Tobacco is a prison too you may target one person each night and may not target the same person twice.
Both you AND your target will be locked away protected from kills for that night and your target will be unable to perform any actions that night.

You are drug aligned and will win when all threats to drugs are neutralized.

Flying leatherman - Crack - Drug aligned survived!

You are Crack!

You are just a happy little Crack All is well in your world, until those anti druggers came around!

You are drug aligned and will win when all threats to drugs are neutralized.

my setup

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/153EWCiEYUYTrGKFF79ut8UxDJ7h6esWnZYrACLVX1c4/edit?usp=sharing

Scum can give the doc link if they like

A couple thoughts:

My typo messed the scum team up, sorry guys :(

I found it funny how the RNG set up little coincedences
like MMT and TMM being on the scum team together (because their initials are just opposites)
and Merk being the pharmaceutical companies (you know, because Merck)

I made bromplicateds role as a quick role that did literally nothing, nothing happened if he made you a zombie, he just got closer to a 3p win and controlled your action that night, but it wasn't quit the same as a cult.
It was specifically designed to cause some minor chaos and get him a 3p win so he wouldn't affect things too much.

I was literally high as a kite every time I wrote flavor or worked on this game at all, because you know, authenticity and all.

Kashuno: jailing is just a doc protect and a roleblock at the same time, so strongman trumps it.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I don't think your typo messed up the scum team. Your typo almost won them the game lmao

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
merk/tmm (and MMT but ya know :v:)scum team though..god drat that was a rough one. Good game.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Kashuno posted:

merk/tmm (and MMT but ya know :v:)scum team though..god drat that was a rough one. Good game.

Rarity! :argh:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Anyone got a link to the scumdoc? I wanna see the thinking on n3 because idgi

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
also if jailer is just a doc/rb why did spacing fail on me?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Okay I was wrong about Leatherman but I was completely right about merk. Thanks for carrying, Kash! :)

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Man, I thought for sure I had misread Kash in two consecutive games after that quick vote. LYLO is so stressful!

Good game all, thanks Cpig for running it!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

Anyone got a link to the scumdoc? I wanna see the thinking on n3 because idgi

I was thinking you were going to jail me night 3 but didn't know if you'd get a success message.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
The scum doc is basically me chatting with myself

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
That's fair; I was so close to jailing you that night. I figured you wouldn't make the kill after my claim though.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

EXAKT Science posted:

Okay I was wrong about Leatherman but I was completely right about merk. Thanks for carrying, Kash! :)

also I am sorry for being so horribly, horribly wrong on you EXAKT

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I was pretty spot on this game, I'm surprised.

EXAKT Science posted:

Tbh leatherman played a really good town game the last two days.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I probably should have killed Kash in that final night. But everyone had suddenly started thinking zzyzx was town.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kashuno posted:

also if jailer is just a doc/rb why did spacing fail on me?

CapitalistPig posted:

I was literally high as a kite every time I wrote flavor or worked on this game at all, because you know, authenticity and all.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Man you wanna talk about a typo that almost ruined things :colbert:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Flying Leatherman posted:

I'll follow you off this cliff, Kash.

##Vote: merk

:redhammer:

Jk this is the post that convinced me it was TMM and no matter what TMM was my vote in the final day, even if he withheld the kill

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

Jk this is the post that convinced me it was TMM and no matter what TMM was my vote in the final day, even if he withheld the kill

Why? That could easily be seen as buddying up to you.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Why? That could easily be seen as buddying up to you.

That's true, but idk. Something about the timing and the way it was phrased just felt right. The second I saw it I was like "yep, this guy is town."

e; in retrospect, I don't think it's a good identifier for future games, just this one.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

That's true, but idk. Something about the timing and the way it was phrased just felt right. The second I saw it I was like "yep, this guy is town."

e; in retrospect, I don't think it's a good identifier for future games, just this one.

I think it's just because you had been thinking I was scum from the beginning of the game.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I almost hammered merk instead of making that post urging people to hold off.

What would you have done then Kash?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

I almost hammered merk instead of making that post urging people to hold off.

What would you have done then Kash?

gone after you

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

gone after you

See you were tunneled.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

I think it's just because you had been thinking I was scum from the beginning of the game.

this is probably true as well. Both you and merk are really good as scum. I could feel it, but I couldn't quantify why I felt it because the two of you play so well. If one of you had flipped town I would've been very lost.

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

This was fun! Thanks for putting it together.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy
Ugh, I was so frustrated at being killed right after I semi-claimed. WHY DID YOU NOT JAIL ME, KASH. Okay, I guess that would have made me vanilla for the night. Still.

I also wondered if merk was a godfather who scumclaimed to draw a cop target, but didn't get a chance to say that in-thread, because it would have meant outing I was the cop.

(Not that being vague saved my rear end.)

I got a guilty read on TMM the night I was killed. drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

spacing in vienna posted:

Ugh, I was so frustrated at being killed right after I semi-claimed. WHY DID YOU NOT JAIL ME, KASH. Okay, I guess that would have made me vanilla for the night. Still.

I also wondered if merk was a godfather who scumclaimed to draw a cop target, but didn't get a chance to say that in-thread, because it would have meant outing I was the cop.

(Not that being vague saved my rear end.)

I got a guilty read on TMM the night I was killed. drat.

It wouldn't have mattered if you had been jailed. You were getting murdered by me that night regardless.

I'm just disappointed because I wanted to be the last hammer with the :ese: emote.

• Locked thread