Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Once the cherry fell of and landed on the seat just before my bare rear end sat on it. Was one of the worst burns i ever got

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
You know it’s a classy toilet when it’s got a melted bit where someone clearly put a cig out or dropped their cherry on it

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

You know it’s a classy toilet when it’s got a melted bit where someone clearly put a cig out or dropped their cherry on it

show me the toilet seat and ill show you the man

fdjkbnadjnbkjldaf
Mar 2, 2016
Really, at this point smoking has become the equivalent of quenching your thirst or satiating your hunger. Everyone in this thread must accept the eventual cancer that will be a part of their lives.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

fdjkbnadjnbkjldaf posted:

Really, at this point smoking has become the equivalent of quenching your thirst or satiating your hunger. Everyone in this thread must accept the eventual cancer that will be a part of their lives.

Girl I accepted that like 6 years ago.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Real cold night for smokibg

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

in a few decades we're gonna find out that bluetooth or cheap touchscreens give you horrible blood and bone cancer. at least I enjoy cigarettes

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf
Gonna go smoke out in the pouring rain.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

fdjkbnadjnbkjldaf posted:

I already have cancer and it isn't even lung cancer so gently caress it.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
smokin'
smokin'
baby I ain't jokin'
smokin'
ohhhh smokin'

Malthuras
Feb 23, 2012

Go away
I want a custom made cigarette case but not sure where to go :(

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Malthuras posted:

I want a custom made cigarette case but not sure where to go :(

With some glitter and glue you can make any cigarette case custom!

Na'at
May 5, 2003

You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star
Lipstick Apathy
Any chance anyone in here knows of a similar sized pouch that'll ship to the US?

https://www.testaleathers.com/products/tabaquera-de-bolsillo

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Smoking

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Jim Barris posted:

I already have cancer and it isn't even lung cancer so gently caress it.

I smoked for 14 years until my kids were born but if I got a cancer diagnosis id go straight to two packs a day for drat sure.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Smoking right now

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit
Aside from a big ol' fat rip on someone else's cig last weekend I haven't smoked in 2 weeks. Do I count as a non-smoker for insurance purposes now or what?

Malthuras
Feb 23, 2012

Go away
Also gently caress menthol cigarettes, that shits nasty.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Matryoshka SexDoll posted:

Aside from a big ol' fat rip on someone else's cig last weekend I haven't smoked in 2 weeks. Do I count as a non-smoker for insurance purposes now or what?

They might test you v0v

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Back for more

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
can I bum one off one of you guys

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit

Streak posted:

can I bum one off one of you guys

Let's split some L&M's for the weekend and pretend we won't go back to our regular brands next weekend.

ArmTheHomeless
Jan 10, 2003

Can I buy a cig off you?
Oh, you actually want money?
Nevermind!

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Matryoshka SexDoll posted:

I think the definition of a "smoker" for insurance purposes is something like 3-5 cigs every day. If you for real smoke a pack a day, you probably shouldn't lie about that or you'll probably get claims denied if they (likely) find out. If you're a casual smoker, what the insurance company doesn't know won't hurt them.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Isaac posted:

BAM! Gotta poo poo

Emeril Lagasse’s Private Moments

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Smoking is awesome and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Sadly I quit or I would smoke one right now. (I quit because I hated the stank, it's bad for your teeth and running times and also something about cancer, not because it's not awesome)

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im smoking

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
went to a bar in denmark and the bathroom had an ashtray in there

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
I quit 5.5 years ago but this weekend I was rebuilding a fence for my very old and recently immobile neighbors and I used the old dudes truck to go to the lumber yard and he had a soft pack of unfiltered luckies in his cassette tape holder and I burned one down for old times' sake and it was amazing.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Burning one at the moment

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
Oh man I thought since this thread went silent that all of you had quit smoking and were moving on to live long and healthy lives. Thank goodness that's not the case.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
just finished moving most of my boxes to the new house, struggling to breathe, having a smoke and everything is ok again

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Last night's tally: 🚬x3

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im smoking

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Isaac posted:

Im smoking

I gotta come up with an excuse to borrow my neighbors truck again

Spermanent Record
Mar 28, 2007
I interviewed a NK escapee who came to my school and made a thread. Then life got in the way and the translation had to be postponed. I did finish it in the end, but nobody is going to pay 10 bux to update my.avatar
Go to the doctor and take Champix you loving idiots. You just eat it once or twice a day and keep smoking and you suddenly don't want to smoke anymore.

Like, you legitimately feel like a non smoker and just throw the cigs away. You don't get those day 1, day 3 withdrawals AT ALL. It's magic. Just make sure you take it for about 4 months and be careful after about a year when some very mild cravings may return and gently caress everything up again. (I had to do it twice.)

Seriously take Champix (unless you're quite mentally ill then check whether it's ok to do so first)

Also it's basically free on my insurance and the gov give me stuff when i quit! There's no need to keep smoking when you can eat a pill and stop.

Spermanent Record fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Aug 30, 2018

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Spermanent Record posted:

Go to the doctor and take Champix you loving idiots. You just eat it once or twice a day and keep smoking and you suddenly don't want to smoke anymore.

Like, you legitimately feel like a non smoker and just throw the cigs away. You don't get those day 1, day 3 withdrawals AT ALL. It's magic. Just make sure you take it for about 4 months and be careful after about a year when some very mild cravings may return and gently caress everything up again. (I had to do it twice.)

Seriously take Champix (unless you're quite mentally ill then check whether it's ok to do so first)

Also it's basically free on my insurance and the gov give me stuff when i quit! There's no need to keep smoking when you can eat a pill and stop.

I enjoy smoking.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Spermanent Record posted:

Don't listen to this man he is trying to kill you

Spermanent Record
Mar 28, 2007
I interviewed a NK escapee who came to my school and made a thread. Then life got in the way and the translation had to be postponed. I did finish it in the end, but nobody is going to pay 10 bux to update my.avatar

tactlessbastard posted:

Don't listen to this man he is trying to kill you

Yeah, kill you with kindness!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
champix makes people go postal/suicidal. gently caress that

been smoking like a loving chimney lately btw it's not so great

• Locked thread