Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

Voodoofly posted:

Like seriously no vote despite multiple posts after this all still on the opop train

I was trying to allow the time for discussion :mad:

##vote Opopanax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

Voodoofly posted:

Writing was on the wall. Hal isn’t the start a train onto someone else sort of player in general and at that point only he and fancy hadn’t voted fancy

It was no win.

If the writing was on the wall, how am I still alive? Bussing me at this stage and with plenty of time left till deadline simply doesn't make any sense for Hal if he were my hypothetical scum partner

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

AFancyQuestionMark posted:

If the writing was on the wall, how am I still alive? Bussing me at this stage and with plenty of time left till deadline simply doesn't make any sense for Hal if he were my hypothetical scum partner

I guess I disagree

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Alright well I’m not voting Fancy. I doubt Fancy is gonna vote himself. So @shwinn can we just get to the end of the day already? I dunno why Voodoo is doing this but w/e

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ugh gently caress ##unvote

So either Sandwolf is town, or he's scum waiting me for me to take the bait. Either I vote fancy today or die tomorrow

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Opopanax posted:

Ugh gently caress ##unvote

So either Sandwolf is town, or he's scum waiting me for me to take the bait. Either I vote fancy today or die tomorrow

Well, from your POV, with the knowledge I have, you basically have to vote Fancy if you want town to win.

I still think you’re scum, but if you ARE town, that’s the wincon to pursue.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

If you're scum, I vote Fancy and you win. However, if I do nothing, you and fancy vote me tomorrow and you win anyways

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

Alright well I’m not voting Fancy. I doubt Fancy is gonna vote himself. So @shwinn can we just get to the end of the day already? I dunno why Voodoo is doing this but w/e

Because I think fancy is scum and I don’t want to lose.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Voodoofly posted:

Because I think fancy is scum and I don’t want to lose.

I can’t believe you’re so sure of it that you’ll allow all this though

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Also feels like you’re willfully ignorant to the Opop/Hal “hammer rush” because you forget that they were both thinking it was legit hammer, Opop pointed out it was mylo shortly after. Just because it wasn’t on top of itself doesn’t mean they didn’t think it legit

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I also know only scum!Hal cares about :redhammer: and Opop was the one who pulled the hammer

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

I can’t believe you’re so sure of it that you’ll allow all this though

I’m not but I think fancy is more likely scum than opop.

Look man I am fully aware I might be wrong but so far it’s fancy saying nothing all game then calling opop scum and you calling opop scum all game and then looking at his vote on fancy

To echo your earlier sentiment if I’m wrong i think opop earned it more than fancy

Also if you are last scum I’m going to hate you

For a few minutes

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Sand I assume you are flipping right? Because I acknowledge that if you are stuck in then it’s opop anyway and I’ll hammer.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Voodoofly posted:

Sand I assume you are flipping right? Because I acknowledge that if you are stuck in then it’s opop anyway and I’ll hammer.

Respectfully bud, you have not a great track record in M/ELO (electric light orchestra) so honestly our resistance is giving me more confidence. I also don’t want to reward an Opop who blindly tunneled me all game, not ever, not once, trying to actually find scum.

If Fancy wins, yeah, it’ll be gross as hell that a newbie lurked to a victory. That behavior genuinely repulses me.

I dunno man I’m kinda just ready for this game to be over because I’m starting to feel like I’ll have sour grapes now.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

That should have said “not flipping” as in you are set on opop because if so it’s no execute I die you all vote opop anyway

And yes I know my record in exlo but to be fair that is often because I don’t vote you and you end up scum.

So give me one last minute to reread but I’ll hammer shortly unless I get stupidly stubborn.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Eh gently caress it if we win it’s because I was reasonable enough to see the light if we lose it’s because you all were too stubborn to swap

##vote opop

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Trust me dude I wish I was the last scum because then I’d either win or I’d be able to go “ahhhh!! Oh well!!” and we could all move on but I’m either gonna have to deal with knowing Opop snuck to victory by blind tunneling me or a newbie realizes that achieving a bullshit victory isn’t worth anything

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote fancy I'm less sure about this, but I know I'm town and that voting me will lose the game so if these are my choices let's hope for the best

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

At least if I'm wrong, Sandy loses too

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Hey, that's a hammer for Opopanax!

Votecount for Day 4
With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 04th, 2023 at 5 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 21 hours, 38 minutes.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Votecount for Day 4

Opopanax (3): Sandwolf, AFancyQuestionMark, Voodoofly
AFancyQuestionMark (1): Voodoofly, Voodoofly, Opopanax
Sandwolf (0): Opopanax, Opopanax

Not Voting (0):

With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 04th, 2023 at 5 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 18 hours, 24 minutes.

That's hammer!

Opoponax wax eliminated Day 4. Opop was Ted's Big Brother (TOWN-aligned vanilla)

With no protective roles remaining and an obligatory night kill, the game ends in a LOCUST victory!

Fancy Question Mark was The Lord of the Locusts!

VoodooFly was Thorne

Sandwolf was Miss Possum

Good game everyone and thanks for playing!

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

How are you so sure he is scum huh?

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Also thanks for the game schwinn! More open setups, and even more semi open setups!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Welp

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Well, that ended up working out I guess!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I suck so much, apologies lmfao

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandwolf posted:

I suck so much, apologies lmfao

:emptyquote:

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

I mean it’s pretty clear this is all sombers fault

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Voodoofly posted:

I mean it’s pretty clear this is all sombers fault

:argh:

I should have not caved and held onto the claim I think. Good game all! Tough that we guessed right half the time and still lost.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Voodoofly posted:

Also thanks for the game schwinn! More open setups, and even more semi open setups!

i'm totally a supporter of this, i'll try to run another open setup soon

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Somberbrero posted:

:argh:

I should have not caved and held onto the claim I think. Good game all! Tough that we guessed right half the time and still lost.

Honestly I’m very stupid when it comes to picking up softclaims. The fact that I picked up yours made me think it was meant to be obvious and everyone else had picked it up as well

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Voodoofly posted:

Honestly I’m very stupid when it comes to picking up softclaims. The fact that I picked up yours made me think it was meant to be obvious and everyone else had picked it up as well

I had zero clue Somber was the seer, of course the same night I could have used my ability I got killed (shwinn am I thinking correctly that had I not died there just would have been a post from you that said "Voodoo is confirmed NOT LOCUST" or something to that effect?)

I'd also like to call for an Opop/Sand peace treaty

Was a fun game, thanks for running shwinn - please run more games for us maniacs here :)

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'll stop thinking he's scummy when he stops being scummy! :bahgawd:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Opopanax posted:

I'll stop thinking he's scummy when he stops being scummy! :bahgawd:

He can't help himself though

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut
What a game. Didn't realize open setups could be this interesting/fun.

Felt so, so good about my D1 & N1 play, then own-goaled myself in a stupendous fashion.

Really curious why Maer didn't power N1. I was pretty straight up with what I thought optimal play was.

Somber confessional posts after I claimed Miller was the highlight of the game for me.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

CubicalSucrose posted:

Really curious why Maer didn't power N1. I was pretty straight up with what I thought optimal play was.

Couldn't be used N1 per the rules

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

Hal Insandenza posted:

Couldn't be used N1 per the rules

Got me again!

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
Yay! My first victory is a scum victory!!!

Fun game all around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

:baduk: