Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Prurient Squid posted:

Competitive mourners.

A lot of them get disqualified for griefing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

google THIS posted:

:drat:

Karate Bastard

Boooooo

Hooooo

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
A little fellow in a waistcoat. Oh wait, that's just a hobbit.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

google THIS posted:

:piss:

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

ChubbyChecker

google THIS posted:

Trying

google THIS posted:

ahahahaha

Twenty Four

Prurient Squid posted:

Competitive mourners.

google THIS posted:

Karate Bastard

Can I get some recognition for my Booooo Hoooooo griefing please? No?

*gets banned*

Prurient Squid

The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit go in for family therapy.

Jestery

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Prurient Squid posted:

https://youtu.be/MERhCpsY650

If you are jonesing to see it, this might scratch an itch

Karate Bastard

Prurient Squid posted:

Ok can we take one minute to recognize how hosed up this whole situation is, have you no shame? exclaims the Holy Mother, transfixing the three of them with one accusatory finger.

sephiRoth IRA

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
We're boomers sitting in the pickup parking spot out the grocery but they aren't bringing out the groceries

Jestery

Not a Dickman, just a shape

sephiRoth IRA posted:

We're boomers sitting in the pickup parking spot out the grocery but they aren't bringing out the groceries

Shot by tarkovsky

Scaly Haylie

the portrait of dorian gray, except it's rudy giuliani and the painting looks like danny devito

Prurient Squid

Donald Duck welcomes in his brother in law, Donald Fucks.

sephiRoth IRA

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Jestery posted:

Shot by tarkovsky

Omg I love it

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Reminiscing, but it’s really bittersweet memories, so lemoniscing.

biosterous

Scaly Haylie posted:

the portrait of dorian gray, except it's rudy giuliani and the painting looks like danny devito

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

google THIS

A high quality improvised repair is a James rig

Finger Prince

google THIS posted:

A high quality improvised repair is a James rig

I like that. I might have to use that.
Or a Gerald rig.

for fucks sake

Prurient Squid posted:

Hi dad, it's me, you.

Scaly Haylie

It's The Juneteenth, Charlie Brown

google THIS

Somewhere, in an alternate universe, a novelty t-shirt salesman known as Burt "The Shirtman" Ford still can't figure out why his sales suddenly picked up a couple of years ago

Prurient Squid

The sexually arousing cube.

Japanese news reports pixilate it.

Schools ban textbooks with pictures of the cube.

Karate Bastard

Baby

yeah I compare you to a kiss from a seal on the bay, ooooh

the more I get of you the stranger it feels yeah

Prurient Squid

Aware-wolf.

Prurient Squid

An old man with an overcoat and umbrella gets the hook caught in a ski lift.

"Let me down from here, this is an outrage"

[Laugh Track]

Twenty Four

Aware-wolf goes into an anxious panic every full moon having a night of self-realization and nearly a months worth of things it now regrets.

Karate Bastard

There there wolf.

google THIS

Firmware wolf renders every device you own unusable until you install an Important Update, at least once every full moon

I'm positive he is real

deep dish peat moss

Identified Aerial Phenomenon, like clouds, birds, the moon, and howling wolves

google THIS

wokeanthrope

Finger Prince

google THIS posted:

wokeanthrope

Late one night at the hunt camp:

"Dale, you feelin' alright buddy? You don't look too good..."

*panting* "it's nothing, Jake. Just, this moon, it's so bright... GrrrrrLGBTQrightsarehumanrights"

"What's that Dale? You comin' on to me? Heh heh this ain't no Brokeback mountain, buddy!"

"gently caress you Jake *Grrrrrowl* why are there so few female CEOs or politicians? *Grrrrr* misogyny Jake! It's *panting* it's misoginy!"

"Mis-uh-whut Dale? Dale something ain't right with you..."

*the full moon appears from behind a cloud*
*Dale suddenly undergoes a rapid, monstrous transformation*

"AWOOOOOOOO INSTITUTIONAL RACISM KEEPS PEOPLE OF COLOR AN UNDERCLASS IN SOCIETY AND SUPPRESSES SOCIAL PROGRESS!!" *Dale eviscerates Jake with a swipe of his claw*

Prurient Squid

During the brightest of full moons wokeanthrope draws shocking but daring portraits of our modern society that will haunt you.

Scaly Haylie

what if the sims had enemy characters

Prurient Squid

Reproducing asexually, but in a gay way.

google THIS

Abugadu posted:

I am running through a dense woods, scrambling over fallen logs, breathing heavily, looking back over my shoulder. I catch my breath briefly before pushing forward, trying not to step on branches or dry leaves to announce my presence.

50 yards behind me, the Olson twins, their faces locked in a rictus, tight-lipped grin, hunt and peck through the brambles and bushes, using all seven of their senses to locate me, checking occasionally between themselves by locking gazes to keep the net spread wide as they close around me.

My adrenaline is running low, my stamina short. I duck behind a tight knit copse of saplings, doing all I can to not make a sound as Mary Kate crashes through the undergrowth to my left. She stops and raises her head, still grinning that damned toothless smirk, twisting her neck this way and that, seeking my scent, my fear.

I turn to duck down out of sight, and pivot directly into the steady gaze of Ashley, less than a meter away. She has cocked her head sideways, curious about my predicament, with the same crazed grin as her sibling.

I am torn between utter terror and frustration - “You’d be a lot prettier if you smiled,” I mutter hopelessly, resigned to my fate. She straightens her head, eyes firmly locked on mine, and slowly and deliberately unhinges her jaw. Four concentric rows of teeth, like a lamprey, appear before me, and the sound that utters forth is no roar or hiss, but the unmistakable laugh track of a studio audience.

Mary Kate has now slithered up behind and mimics the actions of her twin, and the echo of laughter doubles throughout the forest. As the first bits of flesh are torn from me, my screams are drowned out by the new audio effect of the audience hooting and hollering, emitting from Ashley’s gaping maw, as if Uncle Joey himself had just delivered a wondrous zinger.

The sacrifice has been made. Filming on the show Fullest House begins on Thursday.

I just wanted to cast back and point out that this excellent post was made mere hours before Bob Saget was found dead :tinfoil:

Prurient Squid

The first priest to teach at a high school for satans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock

one of those post-apocalyptic towns with a dark secret where everything is perfect and everyone is super friendly but speak solely in sinister double-entendres, except there's actually nothing sinister at all going on and they're just left alone because they weird people out