Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

haljordan posted:

What did he say

Hey, Tommy, how does it feel to be a racist piece of poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

haljordan posted:

What did he say

"Tawmy how does it feel to a racist piece of poo poo", or something like that.

Her smile is the rictus grin of a corpse that has sold their values for self gain. The complete opposite of Hamlets Yorrick.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Incredible.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

haljordan posted:

What did he say

Ohhh, yup!

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
for every 500 dumb instagram posts there's someone calling out racists on their phones and imo that's worth old people bitching about how kids these days never look up from them

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

reminder that the juggalo march is tomorrow

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

well why not posted:

Never has a march on Washington by a marginalized portion of the population been so needed and important to history since July 1941.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZm1_jtY1SQ

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Jose posted:

I'll click yes for fun and see what happens

jose please don't get black hooded you'll wake up in a "detention center" and never post again

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Who is that Tammy lady and why is she racist?

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

plain blue jacket posted:

She is a person who says things like this: "The term unarmed black man may be literally accurate, but it doesn’t tell the whole story in most cases. In a number of cases, if the victim ended up being unarmed, it was certainly not for a lack of trying."

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

well why not posted:

godspeed and woop woop to my fat painted retard brothers.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

I forgot fox gave that woman a job AFTER she got fired from the blaze lol

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Plavski posted:

She is a person who says things like this: "The term unarmed black man may be literally accurate, but it doesn’t tell the whole story in most cases. In a number of cases, if the victim ended up being unarmed, it was certainly not for a lack of trying."

So, did the nice young man ever find out what it's like being a racist piece of poo poo?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Reminder that Tawwmy was on her parents healthcare while simultaneously fighting to kill the Affordable Care Act that expanded the ages that parents could cover their children.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

plain blue jacket posted:

quote:

In a video titled “Sit Down Colin Kaepernick,” Lahren delivered a not-at-all-veiled message to the QB: “We’ve had a black president for almost eight years now, maybe he failed you. We also have a black woman in charge of the Justice Department, maybe she failed you, too. Or maybe it’s the liberals, your saviors, which have run your communities into the ground. Where does the buck stop? When will those in black communities take a step back and take some responsi-drat-bility for the problems in black communities?” When Lahren got predictable heat for her Kaepernick comments, she responded to critics directly by calling Kaepernick “your boy.”

quote:

Lahren tweeted, “Meet the new KKK, they call themselves ‘Black Lives Matter’ but make no mistake [sic] their goals are far from equality.”
]

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The skull loving I would give that woman would be :discourse:

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
A pretty bottle blonde hired by Fox you say? She has bad opinions about minorities you say? I'm shocked, shocked to find gambling here.

Captain Gordon
Jul 22, 2004

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:

gender illusionist posted:

the old visa waiver form was pretty much this

It still is

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Well in fairness I can see why people call her a racist

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Oscar Wild posted:

A pretty bottle blonde hired by Fox you say? She has bad opinions about minorities you say? I'm shocked, shocked to find gambling here.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

super macho dude posted:

Trump unleashes his new military strategy of concentrated noogies and black op wedgies to combat these loser terrorists

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

lol old Two Scoops read some Brietbart comments and frantically spewed out tweets to appease his base

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
This guy is my hero

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Breitbart Part 6

Trump was elected to prevent the brown flood, not facilitate it! If he grants amnesty the alt-right is going to win the next elections!
-
not one criminal illegal stood up once to defend us, our country, our vets, our flag, our rights, or the TRUMP family
-
Obviously Trump's Daughter and Son-in-Law are behind this. I suspected they couldn't be trusted when I heard they were going to DC to be part of his "Team" of advisers. People who grow up with a silver spoon in their mouth no nothing about middle America and struggles to maintain employment, etc
-
What an uninformed view. Since we have zero idea how well these 900 are performing, or if any are causing trouble. Just because someone is serving in the military doesn't mean that they automatically obtain a halo. There are good, average, below average, and poor, and even a few criminals in every branch of service.
-
Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump have one thing in common the only traitors in history to give Illegals AMNESTY

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

whip posted:

Lucky because if she was anywhere else she'd be looking for a new job

Aren't you probated for like 11 years or something, sicko?

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Trump was elected to prevent the brown flood, not facilitate it! If he grants amnesty the alt-right is going to win the next elections!

:metis:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

quote:

Obviously Trump's Daughter and Son-in-Law are behind this. I suspected they couldn't be trusted when I heard they were going to DC to be part of his "Team" of advisers. People who grow up with a silver spoon in their mouth no nothing about middle America and struggles to maintain employment, etc

Yeah a blue collar guy like Trump can't relate to these rich folks!!!

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

I shitposted in the same thread for 2 years and all I got was this red text av. Ask me about my autism!

College Slice
I know this thread is very "OMG Trevor Noah is worse than bone cancer" but if you want to watch Tomi Lahren being given rope and hanging herself, the interview they did is really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2xv4fba65U

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Oscar Wild posted:

I assume she likes being sexually harassed by coworkers

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

I ride bikes all day posted:

I know this thread is very "OMG Trevor Noah is worse than bone cancer" but if you want to watch Tomi Lahren being given rope and hanging herself, the interview they did is really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2xv4fba65U

without watching this, I guarantee this video is on the internet in at least 100 places labelled "TOMI LAHREN ~DESTROYS~ BLACK LIBERAL IDIOT TREVOR NOAH" also though

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Charlottesville: Days pass before response

ESPN personality calls Trump a white supremacist: Immediate outrage

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I think he borrowed someone's phone to tweet lmao

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Breitbart Part 6
What an uninformed view. Since we have zero idea how well these 900 are performing, or if any are causing trouble. Just because someone is serving in the military doesn't mean that they automatically obtain a halo. There are good, average, below average, and poor, and even a few criminals in every branch of service.

SUPPORT ARE TROOPS (unless they're brown)

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/TrumpTrumpsUp/status/908388550818877440

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
We should build a concentration camp for the redhats with an ominous smokestack and everything. Literally the hats.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
*takes huge bong rip*

Trump is pretending to go with the Dems on DACA just to get all the CHUDS to burn their MAGAdise. Then when he pivots back to deporting all the dreamers, the CHUDS will just buy another MAGA hat.
*exhales Obama Kush*

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

MAKE AMERICA EAT AGAIN

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/908032389758234625

Does she not realize that she could get her lazy eye fixed with universal healthcare coverage?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

jose wants her to peg him