Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

it took like 2 cruisers to kill deadspace hulks in higher sec, it was the best

i remember being told that i was going to be reported to the CIA and FBI after I posted some arabic poo poo in local following the suiciding of a mackinaw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
You know since Stahlregan is back I decided to watch some of his old videos. His last one was hurfy as gently caress yet strangely fitting for the current situation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVX6xaMr-YU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Jihad Swarm was the best. I personally used suicide Brutixs, it was more than enough to take out barges solo

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Rhymenoserous posted:

I don't think finances are our problem right now.

This makes me think... By that point during the fountain war, TEST's directorship had stolen pretty much everything of valued and hosed off to PL and other places.
I'm proud and actually kind of surprised this hasn't happened to us yet. I know nothing about GSf's finance or how they're handled, so I'm wondering if there's any precautions taken to insure no one leaves with everything not nailed down.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Rhymenoserous posted:

You know since Stahlregan is back I decided to watch some of his old videos. His last one was hurfy as gently caress yet strangely fitting for the current situation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVX6xaMr-YU

Oh poo poo he's the one who made all those videos? Well, you guys now know who to blame for me ever wanting to play this game.
I hope he makes more. A lot more.

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
Wow it's really crazy how our valued allies hosed off at the first sign of danger hmmm yes who saw that coming oh well I guess we can keep fcon blue

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
i like how every few days there's some new hurfy morale post and then some more sov is lost and some more ~valued members of the imperium~ head for the hills

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Oh god I pray that the MBC is stupid enough to start a winter war in Russia.

ftfy

EvilElmo posted:

If Goons get wiped out from EVE. Will SA have to shut down when we lose all the pay to join accounts signing up?

No, Lowtax can survive on Eonwe and Vyst's change of AV alone.

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Maneck posted:

Then you factor in that he'd lose the character that's tied to his multi-dollar empire
Generally when you use the qualifier "multi" you add it to big things to make it sound more profound. A homeless man has a "multi-dollar empire" (yes I know this is a fakepost.)

Also I vaguely remember running Missions with Stalhregan in Syndicate he was a pretty cool guy.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGbE0L2zWbc

Digi is this you?

E: also

Dalael would loving plusrep a complete garbage post by Paco Vato.

One man's garbage is another man's treasure.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Dalael posted:

One man's garbage is another man's treasure.

you must be a lot of men's treasure

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Dalael posted:

Both Frozenpussy and I have worked very hard at improving our posts so we can eventually become good posters.
When will you?

Despite what he's been doing dawning on the thread really slowly and casually (regardless of me literally spelling it out for the better part of a year), I'm glad to see you're not only still in the dark, but believe you two are in the same boat.

Thanks for that. :shobon:

/ninjaedit: Okay, not literally, but whatevs, didn't want to give it away too blatantly, I guess

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Despite what he's been doing dawning on the thread really slowly and casually (regardless of me literally spelling it out for the better part of a year), I'm glad to see you're not only still in the dark, but believe you two are in the same boat.

Thanks for that. :shobon:

/ninjaedit: Okay, not literally, but whatevs, didn't want to give it away too blatantly, I guess

gently caress no. frozenpussy is way ahead of me when it comes to :airquote:good posting:airquote:.
I on the other hand, just don't give a poo poo. I :justpost:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Dalael posted:

gently caress no. frozenpussy is way ahead of me when it comes to :airquote:good posting:airquote:.
I on the other hand, just don't give a poo poo. I :justpost:

you protest too much

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

So...are we moving out of dek or something? now we lost fcon? wtf

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

They need to bring back RFA and start banishing posters there.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Apr 13, 2016

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

you protest too much

I was born screaming, what'd you expect?

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

kiresays posted:

So not only is FCON leaving, but they're moving who knows how far away from you AND staying blue so you can't shoot them.

Double hosed

Everything up till now has been a laugh but this makes me angry. :saddowns:

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
The tragedy of the commons. All of these people are leaving and we can't shoot them. That really sucks.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

Rhymenoserous posted:

The tragedy of the commons. All of these people are leaving and we can't shoot them. That really sucks.

if you shoot people they won't support your kickstarter

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Since the Roman gimmick has run its course its only natural that Goons now become a Caliphate.

if we don't rrun with this gimmick until we're all put on watchlists then I don't know if we can call ourselves goonswarm anymore tbh

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
we did the caliphate thing

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Landsknecht posted:

if you shoot people they won't support your kickstarter

It's pretty safe to say nobody in this thread gives a drat about the worst book never written nerd. Stop trying so hard to be an edgelord.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

It's funny to me how poorly our enemies can read maps.

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice

we did the caliphate thing

Lets do it again for those of us who missed it the first time. :black101:

Luxily
Aug 11, 2012

rip VFK

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Rhymenoserous posted:

It's pretty safe to say nobody in this thread gives a drat about the worst book never written nerd. Stop trying so hard to be an edgelord.

Unlike the reddit shills ordo is just making jokes, calm down

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Holy poo poo FCON left too? Details on it (eg.corp mail etc.)?

I did say that Grath loves to entosis and use his marauders.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Unfunny Poster posted:

Holy poo poo FCON left too? Details on it (eg.corp mail etc.)?

I did say that Grath loves to entosis and use his marauders.

Not all of them want to go into a hellwar. It's all good, no drama, some corps are coming to GSF. Sorry, no real drama. The only "drama" is some FCON dudes have to reapply to reavers when they settle.

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!

CainFortea posted:

Not all of them want to go into a hellwar. It's all good, no drama, some corps are coming to GSF. Sorry, no real drama. The only "drama" is some FCON dudes have to reapply to reavers when they settle.

And also forcibly readjusting their space values to accept suicide ganking as a way of life.

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

It really is a lovely hat

Fix Lag posted:

And also forcibly readjusting their space values to accept suicide ganking as a way of life.

Wait FCON doesn't already embrace suicide? What have they been doing all these years then?

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Anias posted:

What have they been doing all these years then?

Being the wet blanket of the Imperium.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

Rhymenoserous posted:

Sorry for pointing out that your currently-failing space empire devolved into a monetisation scheme.

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD

Landsknecht posted:

Sorry for pointing out that your currently-failing space empire devolved into a monetisation scheme.

am I on reddit

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Since the Roman gimmick has run its course its only natural that Goons now become a Caliphate.

:agreed:

But to simulate actual Islam, there should be a splintering where some people believe Mittani is the true caliph while others think VideoGames is the true caliph.

.wintermute
Feb 28, 2007

pk irl
Only people with active subscriptions should be allowed to post in this thread.

But then nobody would be posting here.

Including me.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CainFortea posted:

Makes sense.

Thanks for the info.

Also enjoy Grath getting mad at our IRC bot.

Note: CCP_Arceus is our version of Dabigredbot on your guys' jabber.

quote:

(10:53:59 PM) Ipsimus: Grath_Telkin: when you get a sec can you re-add xxxxx xxxx
(10:54:06 PM) Ipsimus: i think hes been in time out for long enough
(10:55:02 PM) Lenid_Kalkin: !groups xxxxx xxxx
(10:55:03 PM) CCP_Arceus: Groups for xxxxxx xxxx
(10:55:04 PM) CCP_Arceus: Open Group
(10:56:10 PM) Ipsimus: needs to be in xxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxx, and xxxxxxxx
(11:25:32 PM) Grath_Telkin: !addgroup Pandemic Legion xxxxx xxxx
(11:25:32 PM) CCP_Arceus: User or group not found: Pandemic Legion xxxxx xxxx
(11:26:06 PM) Grath_Telkin: !addgroup Alliance xxxxx xxxx
(11:26:07 PM) CCP_Arceus: User or group not found: Alliance xxxx xxxx
(11:26:10 PM) Grath_Telkin: i hate you
(11:26:12 PM) Grath_Telkin: machine
(11:26:14 PM) Grath_Telkin: with a passion
(11:26:21 PM) Grath_Telkin: LEME GO FIND THE loving THREAD THEN
(11:27:18 PM) Grath_Telkin: !addgroup Pandemic Legion xxxxx xxxx
(11:27:18 PM) CCP_Arceus: User or group not found: Pandemic Legion xxxxx xxxx
(11:27:25 PM) Grath_Telkin: thats a group you loving poo poo stain machine
(11:27:42 PM) Grath_Telkin: just tell him Ipsimus to manually apply to the loving gorups and i'll acept his poo poo
(11:27:53 PM) Grath_Telkin: stupid loving bot

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 08:28 on Apr 13, 2016

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
I just saw it on reddit but man thanks so much for posting it here too

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus
You know. When I coined the phrase "summer children for this conflict. I was not talking about MBC members who were about to be hellwar-ed. I was talking about Imperium members who joined after the Halloween war. Who came for the free sov in unassailable space. As opposed to the people who conquered that space and made it unassailable in the first place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Zephyrine posted:

You know. When I coined the phrase "summer children for this conflict. I was not talking about MBC members who were about to be hellwar-ed. I was talking about Imperium members who joined after the Halloween war. Who came for the free sov in unassailable space. As opposed to the people who conquered that space and made it unassailable in the first place.

Even cardboard castles are convincing from a distance.

• Locked thread