Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

The_Rob posted:

Alternatively, who cares

This.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

njsykora posted:

Personally I think if you're going to make a thing of your visible support for a charity you should at least have a quick check on whether they fundamentally oppose your stated moral beliefs but that's me.

Sure. Also no one does this so those lovely charities are running incredible scams and are able to make really wealthy people their victims. Can't believe a scam that rakes in billions snagged another one.

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

the thing is like, no normal not terminally online person has ever thought "someone asked me to ring a bell for the salvation army, i should google them to figure out if they're okay" because it's bell ringing for salvation army, it's been a thing they've seen for decades and likely have zero reason to assume there's anything nefarious. they're everywhere, they have deals with huge businesses, they have to be okay!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The_Rob posted:

Alternatively, who cares

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

We can stop right now and everything will be okay.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I'm sorry I can not believe this but the council of posters has issued final cancellation notice on Thunder Rosa, there is nothing that can be done. Shame on you if you ever even enjoyed a Thunder Rosa match you are problematic.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

https://twitter.com/niajaxwwe/status/1333810496059957248?s=21

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
The Salvos as an organisation can go gently caress themselves. Alcaholism , Atheism and Anarchism are three of my favourite things.

There are still some okay people in the organisation who just want to feed and clothe the poor and homeless though.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Didn't your avatar used to be Terry Funk blowing air into a Muppet's rear end in a top hat?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Junpei Hyde posted:

I prefer Skrelp, it's a good pokemon

I've never heard of it so it's bad

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Didn't your avatar used to be Terry Funk blowing air into a Muppet's rear end in a top hat?

No, it was a horses behind

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Close enough

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Forever

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

He was listening to Eddie Gilbert and shaking his head in frustration.

His voice changed but his breath stayed the same.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Junpei Hyde posted:

I prefer Skrelp, it's a good pokemon

It's shiny coloring looks real nice and it's evolution has a good typing.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Dragalge is one of the few Dragons I don't dislike so hooray for Skrelp.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I think I saw Skelp Dragalge on NXT UK last week

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
:stare:

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1333855452203872257?s=19

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

https://mobile.twitter.com/SugarDunkerton/status/1333620411192516615

I have no idea what kind of media company The Squander is, but they definitely don't bother doing research for their stories.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

is dave meltzer jokeing that john silver is so annoying that he caused his father to commit suicide within 2 months of being born, or is he saying something less hosed up and more obvious that i, the internet, did not get it

too lazy to do em dashes

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Dec 1, 2020

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Germansimp posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/SugarDunkerton/status/1333620411192516615

I have no idea what kind of media company The Squander is, but they definitely don't bother doing research for their stories.

Their top stories are “Henry Cavill’s Net Worth is What?” and “Instagram Influencer Found Dead” so I don’t think it’s a website anyone goes to on purpose.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
I thought Chris Von Erich committed suicide so I just assumed it was a brutal joke from Meltzer

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Cavauro posted:

is dave meltzer jokeing that john silver is so annoying that he caused his father to commit suicide within 2 months of being born, or is he saying something less hosed up and more obvious that i, the internet, did not get it

too lazy to do em dashes

I think it's because he was the smallest Von Erich? Maybe? That's the only thing I can think of, unless there's some other horrific underlying joke that I'm missing.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

No I’m 100% sure Dave meltzer is making a suicide joke , he’s joining today’s list of cancelled people along with thunder Rosa

https://twitter.com/Mikearooonie/status/1333346334007578624?s=20

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

The joke is that Chris von Erich was small, and also in the picture Silver is making a claw, which was one of the moves the von Erich family was famous for.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Welp is a fine word. Taz used it every smackdown when Brock Lesnar came out. "Welp, Here Comes the Pain"

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Its because Silver is doing the Dark Order/Claw and he's tiny like Chris Von Erich was

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that makes sense but it could be a suicide joke still. Look at how john silver is constantly running around and screaming

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

It’s not , sorry

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I edited in reasons why if you want to take a look

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Big Dave working some rough chuckles lately.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Cavauro posted:

I edited in reasons why if you want to take a look

I do not, sorry

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/Zelina_VegaWWE/status/1333864532293378049?s=20

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Canceling Zelina as well. Just like Rosa, it’s just over.

That many times saying omg and taking the lords name in vain, I just can’t. Also still using the WWE Twitter handle to capitalize on their success is low grade and she’s done. Canceled. It’s over.

Real talk, this sounds like it’s gotta be unionization related. Hopefully it’s good news we’ll find about either way as she champions this cause!

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Billionaire Billy liquidated all his wrestlers to bring her to NWA

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

How does she still has the use of the WWE twitter handle after how long it's been since she got let go? I thought WWE had control over those twitter accounts.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

im glad she has signed with TJPW

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

explosivo posted:

How does she still has the use of the WWE twitter handle after how long it's been since she got let go? I thought WWE had control over those twitter accounts.

they never have, people put the wwe in their name for various reasons (someone taking their own name before they could I think it the most common reason) but then they just never change it after leaving because it would cause them to lose their blue checkmark

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

it was a call with twitter support, they're gonna change her twitter handle

IcePhoenix posted:

they never have, people put the wwe in their name for various reasons (someone taking their own name before they could I think it the most common reason) but then they just never change it after leaving because it would cause them to lose their blue checkmark

Bill Carr is still WWEDutch all these years later, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
https://mobile.twitter.com/WCWdeepcuts/status/1328170957614280706

Virgildriver '99