Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WouldDesk
Dec 26, 2009

How many of you own the tiny salt and pepper shakers with the mini napkin holder that came with the first box set release? I can't find the tiny napkins to replace what came with it :(

The miniature puffy shirt is pretty amazing also.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

WouldDesk posted:

How many of you own the tiny salt and pepper shakers with the mini napkin holder that came with the first box set release? I can't find the tiny napkins to replace what came with it :(

I"m trying to figure out why you posted an insanely low resolution screen-cap of what I think is "The Lopper" (i.e. Slippery Pete.)

Not only is it really terrible on it's own, but it has nothing to do with your post...:iiam:

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Yeah well, the life support machine called and...

WouldDesk
Dec 26, 2009

DrBouvenstein posted:

I"m trying to figure out why you posted an insanely low resolution screen-cap of what I think is "The Lopper" (i.e. Slippery Pete.)

Not only is it really terrible on it's own, but it has nothing to do with your post...:iiam:

Just because I ran across it online. Yes it is of terrible quality and no it has nothing to do with the post. It is indeed "The Lopper" (i.e. Slippery Pete.)

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

WouldDesk posted:

Just because I ran across it online. Yes it is of terrible quality and no it has nothing to do with the post. It is indeed "The Lopper" (i.e. Slippery Pete.)

Thank you for reminding me how much I love that one post filled with dozens of low-res avatars, mostly of Frank in the war.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Supreme Allah posted:

Yeah well, the life support machine called and...

....my wife is a whore.

Coffee And Pie posted:

Thank you for reminding me how much I love that one post filled with dozens of low-res avatars, mostly of Frank in the war.

For God's sake, make sure you check with that guy before you take any of those avatars.

hrpff
Jun 19, 2004
undercooked Wendy's burgers or something
I had a dream where Ross got shot on an episode of Friends so I started searching fanfiction.net for sitcom fanfics to see if there was anything cool.

quote:

It was then that Ri'Krnar spoke up, the slimey mass of withering tentacles who sat on the far recliner chair oposite Jerry. Although his kind did not grow hair, they did have a sort of mold that grew on their skin. They found it attractive, since the mold meant that they were healthy. Ri'krnar had once had a distrubing lack of mold all over his body, due to spending too much time outisde his native reality, and it was the Eon that his people chose to mate during! In his distress, he had tried covering himself with a different fungus, but it did not fool his potential mates. Even the ones were were lacking in mold yet had the honesty to walk without it were able to pass on their genes, yet he could not.

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

Coffee And Pie posted:

Do you want to become severely depressed like I just did? Those images are all dead now. :(

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3295518&pagenumber=56#post381106393

Fists Up
Apr 9, 2007

Does anyone else see the resemblance between a certain Latvian Orthodox priest and a certain Cuban?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SgHcfRnIGY

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

DrBouvenstein posted:

what I think is "The Lopper" (i.e. Slippery Pete.)

Son of Dad!

It's a catch-all.

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
Remember Jerry, it's not a lie if you believe it.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
Did Jane's finance kidnap Sydney and take her to Las Vegas? And if so, did she enjoy it?

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

This isn't going to stop until Pictionary bans the word windmill.

WouldDesk posted:

Either the ketchup or the mustard broke and fell. I still have them, but it's not the same.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

JethroMcB posted:

Son of Dad!

It's a catch-all.

The Denogginizer.

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

Kevyn posted:

The Denogginizer.

Headzo.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
Are you an assassin?

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

Tom, this is "Mayor's Fun Money." You can use it anywhere.
Oh that Meryl Streep is such a phony baloney!

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Supreme Allah posted:

Did Jane's finance kidnap Sydney and take her to Las Vegas? And if so, did she enjoy it?
*slight twitch* I. Don't. Know.

This sequence is my all time favorite Seinfeld moment. OH THAT JANE! SHE'S CRAZY!

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
I remember when the librarian was a much older woman: Kindly, discreet, unattractive. We didn't know anything about her private life. We didn't want to know anything about her private life. She didn't have a private life.

I am hella PEEVED
Oct 25, 2007

Welcome to Earth.

You're a cashier!

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
I don't want to get into a whole thing about the pants.

Cacahuate
Feb 21, 2007
OMG! (•_•) You are a peanut!
Trailers for the upcoming Seinfeld featurettes...

The Summer of George
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOEbj9vM0NA
George finally catches a break when he receives three months pay from his ex-employer, allowing him to have the greatest summer of his life.

Vandelay Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKZEEElSiPk
After being betrayed by Steinbrenner and the rest of the Yankees staff, George starts his own corporation as a front for his attempts at revenge. He and his friends create aliases to execute their scheme.

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

Cacahuate posted:

The Summer of George
George finally catches a break when he receives three months pay from his ex-employer, allowing him to have the greatest summer of his life.

Vandelay Industries
After being betrayed by Steinbrenner and the rest of the Yankees staff, George starts his own corporation as a front for his attempts at revenge. He and his friends create aliases to execute their scheme.

Jerry the Great is the first one I saw and is still my favorite.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Riptor posted:

Are you an assassin?

...sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill..

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Cacahuate posted:

The Summer of George

Vandelay Industries

Why don't I have a block of cheese the size of a car battery? My entire life up until this point has been a colossal waste.

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007
Dear Susan,

I'm sorry. I made a terrible mistake. I'm really, really sorry.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I've said it before:

Kramerica would have the most complicated plot of any movie ever made.

BrandNew
May 16, 2007

Get me my BLUE WINDBREAKER!

Sash! posted:

I've said it before:

Kramerica would have the most complicated plot of any movie ever made.

Deception, international intrigue.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

BrandNew posted:

Deception, international intrigue.
You forgot unbridled enthusiasm.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

haljordan posted:

Why don't I have a block of cheese the size of a car battery? My entire life up until this point has been a colossal waste.

George was right, a block of cheese is something that would fit right in in the bachelor thread in GBS.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Coffee And Pie posted:

George was right, a block of cheese is something that would fit right in in the bachelor thread in GBS.
What about a block of cheese ensconced in velvet?

It would have to be socially acceptable, of course.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

Robnoxious posted:

You forgot unbridled enthusiasm.

Well, that's what led to Billy Mumphrey's downfall.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

"He's a joke-maker! Tell him, Jerry!"
"...I'm a joke-maker :geno: "

WouldDesk
Dec 26, 2009

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

I'm doing it for the kids whose parents won't allow them to watch rated R movies with extreme violence and explicit nudity.

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

WouldDesk posted:

I'm doing it for the kids whose parents won't allow them to watch rated R movies with extreme violence and explicit nudity.

But what about that kid, sitting down, opening a book, right now, in a branch at the local library and finding drawings of pee-pees and wee-wees on the Cat in the Hat and the Five Chinese Brothers?

Keevon
Jun 11, 2002
You know maybe instead of being an angry nerd and writing your paper about how poorly notch wrote a multi million dollar game you could try being productive and write your own game but properly and show him whats what:qq:

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Hey kids, what's the deal with homework? You're not working on your home!

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

Keevon posted:

Hey kids, what's the deal with homework? You're not working on your home!

I calculated my odds of ever getting together with a Portuguese waitress. Mathematically, I had to do it, Jerry.

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

One, two... Three...
... Four.

hu HO!

I was just doing a crossword puzzle and 51 down was "Seinfeld character Elaine" and 52 was "big band musician Shaw". I guess the writer was watching The Mom and Pop Store.

MINT WIZARD fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Apr 6, 2012

WouldDesk
Dec 26, 2009
When they pull that needle out I let the expletives FLY! :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

Don't you see? He was doing it to fool Lloyd Braun!!