Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Spoeank posted:

Sorry we didn't know you didn't use standard scoring :shrug:

Yeah, even in Standard Allen's been disappointing for a month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I need to know whether to use my waiver claim on DMC or Morris! I still feel like DMC is the guy to own.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Gobias Ind. posted:

What on earth is this scoring?

Rec = .5
20 Yards = 1
TD = 6

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

DariusLikewise posted:

Rec = .5
20 Yards = 1
TD = 6

Oh, 20 yards. Who did you drop him for?

He's top 10 in the league in targets per game - don't think he should be dropped anywhere with that kind of volume. Unless it's like a 10 teamer with short benches, maybe.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Gobias Ind. posted:

Oh, 20 yards. Who did you drop him for?

He's top 10 in the league in targets per game - don't think he should be dropped anywhere with that kind of volume. Unless it's like a 10 teamer with short benches, maybe.

Buffalo defense right now, I'll probably end up picking him up again later this week once some injured statuses become more clear. I know all the guys in my league won't touch him except for one maybe? No one else looks at targets just whatever players have scored in their last three games.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Uhg, stupid Denver offense cost me this week and I needed this win because I'm pretty hosed this week, and that was BEFORE Zeke got re re re re suspended. I have DMC so there's that but I need another RB, is Gore a good one week pick up?

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt
I guess holding onto Ajayi all these weeks cursing his name may actually pay dividends. Wtf lol

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

TUS posted:

Uhg, stupid Denver offense cost me this week and I needed this win because I'm pretty hosed this week, and that was BEFORE Zeke got re re re re suspended. I have DMC so there's that but I need another RB, is Gore a good one week pick up?

Probably not, he's on the wrong end of a timeshare to Mack and the Colts suck. what's on your waiver wire?

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Alfalfa posted:

I guess holding onto Ajayi all these weeks cursing his name may actually pay dividends. Wtf lol

I rather have him than not have him right now but I can see Phillys backfield becoming an unstartable clusterfuck

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

the_american_dream posted:

I rather have him than not have him right now but I can see Phillys backfield becoming an unstartable clusterfuck

I'm hoping this pushes most of them out since he can do a combo of what Blount and Smallwood both did.

But who knows. At least I can stop thinking about trading him for one more week.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

a patagonian cavy posted:

Probably not, he's on the wrong end of a timeshare to Mack and the Colts suck. what's on your waiver wire?

Darkwa, Lynch, Gore, Rob Kelley, Booker are some. Possibly Kenyan Drake too

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Happy Halloween, fellow goons. Has your fantasy football team been extra scary this year? Fear not! Football Absurdity has your waiver wire answers at Quarterback, Running Back, Wide Receiver, and Tight End.

What is even scarier is the parity in football this year, as reflected in Jeff Krisko’s Power Rankings. But nobody should be more scared this Halloween than Kirk Cousins. Where is he going to play next year? Jeff lays out his top five likely destinations next year now that Jimmy G is a 49er.

And it wouldn’t be Halloween without some scary stories. Football Absurdity delivers the scariest football story of all -- The Ragin’; The Tale of Colin Kaepernick

TheFace
Oct 4, 2004

Fuck anyone that doesn't wanna be this beautiful
My season in one league has been meh (it's my team with basically zero RB due to injury (RIP Dalvin) and busts). Figured I'd roll the dice and try to trade another bust Cooper + Rishard Matthews for Ajayi, I have plenty of other WR to fill the gaps left and if it works it might save my season, if it doesn't, meh I'm already starting nonsense at RB (minus McKinnon who I grabbed when Dalvin died, he's been good 3 of the last 4 weeks).

Am I a moron?

If I don't pull off some sort of RB trade, due to Byes this week I'll be starting loving Jalen Richard (who is going to get pushed for beastmode being back) and Marlon Mack :(

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Sataere posted:

What is even scarier is the parity in football this year, as reflected in Jeff Krisko’s Power Rankings.
And it wouldn’t be Halloween without some scary stories. Football Absurdity delivers the scariest football story of all -- The Ragin’; The Tale of Colin Kaepernick

I'm constantly confused by the Vikings being in the bottom half of these rankings

TheFace
Oct 4, 2004

Fuck anyone that doesn't wanna be this beautiful

IcePhoenix posted:

I'm constantly confused by the Vikings being in the bottom half of these rankings

Case Keenum (even though he hasn't been so bad)

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

TheFace posted:

Case Keenum (even though he hasn't been so bad)

Blake Bortles is the QB on the sixth ranked team

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

IcePhoenix posted:

I don't trust that offense and I don't trust that defense to overcome that offense.

The jags defense literally breaks games.

(Though the Vikes are a tad low you're right--power rankings are weird and hard because the nfl is drat rock paper scissors)

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

TheFace posted:

My season in one league has been meh (it's my team with basically zero RB due to injury (RIP Dalvin) and busts). Figured I'd roll the dice and try to trade another bust Cooper + Rishard Matthews for Ajayi, I have plenty of other WR to fill the gaps left and if it works it might save my season, if it doesn't, meh I'm already starting nonsense at RB (minus McKinnon who I grabbed when Dalvin died, he's been good 3 of the last 4 weeks).

Am I a moron?

If I don't pull off some sort of RB trade, due to Byes this week I'll be starting loving Jalen Richard (who is going to get pushed for beastmode being back) and Marlon Mack :(

I mean, even trading Cooper straight up for Ajayi would have been a bad trade. You screwed up. Hopefully you can survive it.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Spoeank posted:

I don't trust that offense and I don't trust that defense to overcome that offense.

The jags defense literally breaks games.

(Though the Vikes are a tad low you're right--power rankings are weird and hard because the nfl is drat rock paper scissors)

I guess I don't understand what the Jags defense does that the Vikings doesn't, then. Admittedly I am a casual football fan and don't pay a whole lot of attention to other teams but ~the numbers~ seem to favor the Vikings D a little.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

IcePhoenix posted:

I guess I don't understand what the Jags defense does that the Vikings doesn't, then. Admittedly I am a casual football fan and don't pay a whole lot of attention to other teams but ~the numbers~ seem to favor the Vikings D a little.

No defensive TDs for one. However, they have put up double digit scores in my league all but one week, so I wouldn't be mad having to roll with them. They're consistent.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

TUS posted:

Darkwa, Lynch, Gore, Rob Kelley, Booker are some. Possibly Kenyan Drake too

I guess Kelley out of that?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

pubic works project posted:

No defensive TDs for one. However, they have put up double digit scores in my league all but one week, so I wouldn't be mad having to roll with them. They're consistent.

Jags also have 6 more turnovers and 9 more sacks than Min. They lead the league in sacks by 6 more than the defense in second.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Hi, gang! I just dropped in to say that I FIND ALL THIS CHANGE TO BE SCARY AND WEIRD
I'm hoping it will be like Thriller.
"Hey what's wrong?" A hand shakes me from my state of nonstop shrieking.
"Oh, Jay Ajayi, I had the worst dream! I dreamt that you were an Eagle!"
[Points at Gore] "and you were a zombie"
[points at Garoppolo] "and you were shipped off to a torture camp."
[everyone laughs]
"Come on guys, let's go get some ice cream"
Everyone walks off together. Gore pauses, turns to the camera, and smiles. Brains drip out of his mouth

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
As a Gore and Mack owner, I'd love to see Gore get dealt today.

So, just a head check here but if you had Deshaun Watson in a 2 QB 6 pt passing TD keeper league and he cost you basically nothing to keep next year, you wouldn't trade him away for anything short of AB84/Lev Bell plus a 2018 first rounder, right?

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Something tells me Rod Smith is going to steal some sort of minor role in that offense that will make him more valuable than McFadden or Morris in a few weeks.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Sataere posted:

Happy Halloween, fellow goons. Has your fantasy football team been extra scary this year? Fear not! Football Absurdity has your waiver wire answers at Quarterback,

First article, first sentence: "Josh McCown – Owned in 12% of leagues – Last week, Josh McCown was only owned in 12% of leagues. He has doubled that number this week."

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Alfalfa posted:

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Doltos posted:

Something tells me Rod Smith is going to steal some sort of minor role in that offense that will make him more valuable than McFadden or Morris in a few weeks.

???

I can't even parse what you intended to mean. If, against odds, he steals some minor role, it will be a... minor role. Do you mean he'll be more valuable than whichever of DMC or Morris doesn't take the lead role? Do you mean Zeke won't actually stay suspended so DMC and Morris will be irrelevant and even Smith's minor role will be more valuable?

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Current status of drafted running backs in work league

David Johnson
Ezekiel Elliot
Danny Woodhead
CJ Prosise
Chris Thompson
Chris Ivory

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Who do I use my waiver claim on? McFadden or Morris? Please guys...

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

RCarr posted:

Morris

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

RCarr posted:

McFadden

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Daaaamn yoooousss guyyyssss

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

RCarr posted:

Rod Smith

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

RCarr posted:

Smith

Emmitt

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

My RB's are great. My WR's are dogshit.

Worked out a deal to send Mack for Golden Tate. He will never start for me, even if Gore gets traded. ESPN Standard.

Small victory?

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

RCarr posted:

Neither. Avoid.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

.5 PPR

Doug Martin + Amari Cooper for Dez Bryant + JuJu

Thoughts?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I can't wait to see how much somebody blows on Juju.

I mean, I'm putting up a lot but guaranteed somebody outbids me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Just lol if you didn't already have 25 JuJu points scored against you while you started Antonio Brown

• Locked thread