Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

New contra today, and also 7 hours of a Drew Dan Metal Gear Rising playthrough??

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Sharkopath posted:

7 hours of a Drew Dan Metal Gear Rising playthrough??

gently caress yes

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tumor looking batty posted:

gently caress yes

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

revengeance is going to be drew's favorite metal gear game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's such an amazing game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Playing on Easy :staredog:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

TFW there will never be a Rising 2...

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

hoping for Death Stranding Rising in its stead

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0&t=63s

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
Mary should be in moregbstuff cause I'm not gonna watchgamespot poo poo

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

:yeah:

bump_fn posted:

Mary should be in moregbstuff cause I'm not gonna watchgamespot poo poo

:yeah:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

Playing on Easy :staredog:

I'm glad. It's way fun to watch than having him die and retry over and over like in the other MGS videos

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

bump_fn posted:

Mary should work for GB cause I'm not gonna watch gamespot poo poo

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

HolePisser1982 posted:

I'm glad. It's way fun to watch than having him die and retry over and over like in the other MGS videos

yeah i dont mind because theres no way theyre gonna be good at a platinum game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

def, its a great series so far. Ive only watched the first ep, did they just dump the whole playthrough in one update?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think they learned a really good lesson from shenmue, and thats to never do long form content like this in segments because after the first three videos the entire game gets spelled out to them ad naseum by people in the comments. I love them doing blind secret runs and releasing it all after the fact, much more entertaining

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://my.mixtape.moe/pfvvwt.webm

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Drew is my 8th grade history teacher

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
i liked drew then hje said poo poo about fire watch in goty and ... smdh

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

I need Drew to move to the East Coast and do nothing but simulator videos with Vinny. They can call in Dave Snider too

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was planning on watching a movie tonight but i cant stop watching this MGR run, I forgot how amazing all these cutscenes are. I need to play the DMC series ASAP.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

lol the sombrero

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
I wish Dave would stop by sometime. He's got a nice personality.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

In Training posted:

I was planning on watching a movie tonight but i cant stop watching this MGR run, I forgot how amazing all these cutscenes are. I need to play the DMC series ASAP.

dont play 2, 1 3 and 4 are rad though.

Copper Vein
Mar 14, 2007

...and we liked it that way.
Like five years ago I was heading home from work on a Saturday afternoon and I stopped at a Chinese take out and got enough food for four people. I then spent the rest of the daylight on my couch watching Vinny and Dave's Phantasmagoria playthrough while I stuffed my face with the Chinese food until I had eaten so much that I passed out. When I woke up it was well into the evening; I was still on my couch and there was still cold Chinese food on the coffee table so I skimmed back through the video to the last part that I remembered watching before I fell asleep and proceeded to finish the Phantasmagoria video and the fried rice bucket. I forget which one ended first.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Copper Vein posted:

Like five years ago I was heading home from work on a Saturday afternoon and I stopped at a Chinese take out and got enough food for four people. I then spent the rest of the daylight on my couch watching Vinny and Dave's Phantasmagoria playthrough while I stuffed my face with the Chinese food until I had eaten so much that I passed out. When I woke up it was well into the evening; I was still on my couch and there was still cold Chinese food on the coffee table so I skimmed back through the video to the last part that I remembered watching before I fell asleep and proceeded to finish the Phantasmagoria video and the fried rice bucket. I forget which one ended first.

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
mary...

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Danny was on this week's bombcast but instead of talking to him about cool fun poo poo it's just jeff bitching about the switch for a few hours.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fluffdaddy posted:

Danny was on this week's bombcast but instead of talking to him about cool fun poo poo it's just jeff bitching about the switch for a few hours.

Jeff's not wrong

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Jeff's not wrong

I dunno, they were wrong about a bunch of specifics and jeff was wrong that 3-6 hours is not enough battery life for playing on a commute

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

RIP the DS Lite. I remember that thing surviving insanely long gaming sessions

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
IT WAS RICK ROSS

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

I dunno, they were wrong about a bunch of specifics and jeff was wrong that 3-6 hours is not enough battery life for playing on a commute

What specifics was he wrong about? I haven't been following Switch news since the conference. I was more talking about his general feeling towards it being lukewarm at best and how he feels burned by their online methods in regards to previously purchased virtual console games. Like, I only bought a few anyway but it's still lovely and since they're holding these details so close to the chest it doesn't inspire the greatest confidence in me.

Plus going from the conference alone, the idea that this is supposed to be the successor of the 3ds is supremely depressing

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://a.pomf.cat/lruioj.mp4

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can't wait to see what game Dan and Vinny tackle next, but the part of me that picks the Chaos choices in SMT games hopes for a future of This is the Run - Contra - Part 47

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

I can't wait to see what game Dan and Vinny tackle next, but the part of me that picks the Chaos choices in SMT games hopes for a future of This is the Run - Contra - Part 47

battletoads