Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Prurient Squid posted:

A trading card game but there's a trading card of just everyone.

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Collect all 7 billion!

I'm an ultra-rare :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

The typos and misaligned printing actually make me even more valuable :unsmith: :unsmith: :unsmith:

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
A video game based on an elite commando one-man-army whose five inches tall. The tage line "thank heavens for small mercenaries".

google THIS

Prurient Squid posted:

A video game based on an elite commando one-man-army whose five inches tall. The tage line "thank heavens for small mercenaries".

Bomb Thumb

And its 2-player coop sequel, Bomb Thumb 2: Flipping the Bird

Prurient Squid

poo poo, this just made me remember that I bought Bionic Commando rearmed on Steam. I need to start playing it. I just figured I could play it while I listen to podcasts or something.

Karate Bastard

The Amiga version was infuriating. Man what a good game

Prurient Squid

Crawling YouTube and finding a German guy who's really into model trains and just watching his videos and you don't know German but you just find the whole thing entrancing.

Karate Bastard

For you that was a joke. For me it was Tuesday.

Organza Quiz

Prurient Squid posted:

A trading card game but there's a trading card of just everyone.

trading card game but there's only one card and you trade it and that's the game

Twenty Four

Organza Quiz posted:

trading card game but there's only one card and you trade it and that's the game

I think we both won

Prurient Squid

Whoever holds the card can have a wish granted but it can't be the same thing as any prior wish granted by the card.

The card depicts a German man hunched over his meticulously arranged model railway.

RavenousScoot

stealing card game where the cards have no actual game and you just break into your friends' homes to steal their collection

Karate Bastard

A very defensive card game, where the goal is to get behind the other players positions and point out any concerning cracks that are visible.

Karate Bastard

Anyone caught with their arse hanging out loses

Prurient Squid

God reveals that the second coming already happened and it was The Beatles or something.

Prurient Squid

Or maybe

God, what's the true religion?

Puritanism.

Yikesarooni!!!

Karate Bastard

Scratch tickets.

Wh-Scratch tickets.

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

thread that's a cyoa text adventure but it's just playing Gran Turismo 2 via text

Prurient Squid

Thread idea:

tell a story but the format is "and then... and then... and then.... and then...."

e: I call it "Ralph Wiggum form".

google THIS

Prurient Squid posted:

Thread idea:

tell a story but the format is "and then... and then... and then.... and then...."

e: I call it "Ralph Wiggum form".

When you start a story by quoting a fact you picked up after five minutes of online research it's in Wikipedias res

biosterous

google THIS posted:

When you start a story by quoting a fact you picked up after five minutes of online research it's in Wikipedias res

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

frump truck

hello... again!

Beware the lemonades of March

frump truck

hello... again!

product placement Shakespeare: all the world's a stage / please buy Nokia N-Gage

biosterous

frump truck posted:

product placement Shakespeare: all the world's a stage / please buy Nokia N-Gage

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

more falafel please

forums poster

do you side talk at me, sir?

i sidetalk, but not at you sir

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Prof. Crocodile

more falafel please posted:

do you side talk at me, sir?

i sidetalk, but not at you sir

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
by the pricking of my thumbs
toyotathon this way comes

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
In this house happy hondadays *falls over, foaming at mouth*

Prurient Squid

Scientists are baffled by the "Cowboy effect".

Prurient Squid

Party dudes decide to try to summon The Devil. They succeed. Events play out like Napoleon in Bill and Ted.

e: This might just be psycho goreman?

Prurient Squid fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Mar 17, 2022

Karate Bastard

Same but dylsexics, summoning Santa.

Prurient Squid

Satanists high on LSD think they've found Satan but it's actually a goat and then they go on an epic pub crawl as seen in this montage.

google THIS

Deliberately not wearing green today because I'm into it :heysexy:

Prurient Squid

A Start TRek race that THINK they're rational and logical all the time but really are just really, really angry.

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Prurient Squid posted:

A Start TRek race that THINK they're rational and logical all the time but really are just really, really angry.

lmao

Karate Bastard

A Star Trek race who are rational and logical all the time but also really really stupid, like comic book store geek stupid. A race of comic book store geeks.

Karate Bastard

A tribe of Pentecostal scribes, scribing in fingers, filling volumes and volumes full of indecipherable nonsense, like Lovecraft bugg-shoggog Nyarlaeärendil r'blyat nosferaufour all week all day long would you like fries with that?

E: enturblyat

Prurient Squid

Make a video game where you play an android and you have to plan and scavange and repair yourself so you can keep on going for a thousand years when you have to complete your mission or something.

RavenousScoot

a game where you start with amnesia and one of the first puzzles is to get doxxed to find your identity/home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

Five people have amnesia and can't remember which identity belongs to each person so they all pick the one that's obviously the coolest and just become five different versions of that one persona.

Eric J Chugworth Jnr is the guys name.