Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

I briefly lived off of Little Caesar’s

:stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Ok relating this back to chat. John Silver - PIZZZZZA BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

My wife is from Michigan and it still blows my mind just how many pizza chains come from there. So in our house, it’s Jet’s first, Domino’s second and Little Caesar‘s third. The missus also loves Hungry Howie’s so that’s a go-to sparingly.

That 8 corner Jet’s though. If you all have never had their pizza or heard of it, it’s incredible and rivals some of those authentic pizzas peeps can get.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The Parmesan bread bites from Dominos are like crack

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Anyone comparing chain Pizza to local Pizza is insane because they aren't even the same kind of food. Yes they have the same name, which is confusing, but much like no one would ever say a McDonald's hamburger and a hamburger you make at home are the same, neither are these distinct types of Pizza. If I want real, good pizza and all I can get is Domino's or whatever I'll be mad, but sometimes I WANT the garbage version.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Little Caesar’s thin crust pepperoni pizza was awesome. Other than that, I burnt myself out on Little Ceasar $3.33 mediums back in college and 17 years later, I am still not likely to get it myself.

Our town had a Marco’s pizza (and I loved their thin crust little tiny pepperoni pizza) but then one day, there was a note saying it was closed and to go to the nearest one which was 55 miles away. I guess the workers were not even told until they showed up for work and read the note.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

ICR posted:

That 8 corner Jet’s though. If you all have never had their pizza or heard of it, it’s incredible and rivals some of those authentic pizzas peeps can get.

This is true and too many people sleep on Detroit style pizza.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

What the gently caress is this nonsense?

Is this the same as those edible paper cake top things?

That doesn’t go with pizza, it barely goes with cake.

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
My parents moved to (a much less ritzy) area of Florida maybe forty minutes from where Jericho lives after spending most of their life in NJ/NY and are pretty horrified by the pizza options in the Tampa/St. Pete area. The big local chain is "Hungry Howie's" and there are a couple of 'classy' pizza places (including a recently opened franchise of Grimaldi's?) that they have rejected out of hand because they don't want to pay higher-than-NYC prices for mediocre copies of NYC pizza. Jericho is richer than my parents by several orders of magnitude and also not on a fixed income, so dropping $25 for a decent pizza isn't going to blow his dining out budget.

BUT, this also (probably) doesn't apply to Jericho's tweet given the time it was tweeted, but as someone living in the middle of Brooklyn where I'm obviously spoiled for choice for pizza options, my roommate and I have absolutely ordered Domino's on more than one occasion because the local places either say there's an hour+ wait during the dinner rush, or in many cases they stop taking orders at like 8-9pm and sometimes you get home from a show or a party later than that and have had several drinks and really want pizza and Domino's will accept your order after midnight.

It's also a pizza/'pizza' situation, not unlike how Taco Bell is an entirely separate cuisine from a tacqueria, sometimes you want a Modelo or Miller Lite instead of some complex craft beer, etc. etc.

Back on topic which of the Rockafire Explosion would you most like to see adopted as a wrestling gimmick and why is it Dook LaRue as Kris Statlander's hapless manager?

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Domimo's is great because after you finish that big boy, you can enjoy the box because it tastes the same.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/BossMoz/status/1340689748197691394

At least he had on the slightly less cancelled John Edward(s).

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Did they contact the departed member of 3mb?

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

MassRafTer posted:

"I'm hearing something about... dogs? In an enclosed pool area?"

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Almost a month old but still good...

https://twitter.com/ColtCabana/status/1331775903551135744

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

next week ricochet joins us to try and communicate with his career

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

sportsgenius86 posted:

The Parmesan bread bites from Dominos are like crack

Yeah, I dig those a lot. The stuffed cheese bread is dope too. Been a fan of their thin crust since I was a kid.

Certainly not my first choice of pizza, but if I'm out running errands and am passing one on my way home while hungry, yeah I'll stop.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Rarity posted:

Look at this fool who was expecting lots of forums cred for an easy fast food slam and didn't know the fury he'd awaken

I knew

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

"I'm getting something from the spirits, are any of you named Mark?"

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Grimaldis got franchised? Wow. Is this a new thing?

Yukaichiban
Feb 7, 2020

by Athanatos

The_Rob posted:

There’s no possible way She could have taken her mask off for the picture. That’s literally impossible. Also, is this actually how you spend your time? Get a hobby.

I had hobbies that I deeply enjoyed doing, I had a whole business I was getting off the ground, I was winning awards and getting featured next to senators at events. This isn't to toot my own horn, it's to show what I gave up or put on hold. I've not left my house since July, I've only left three times period. I am taking this very seriously, something the rest off America seems to have a selfish inability to do. At the end of the day I know that none of the 300k+ is on my hands. If a picture of a lovely little cabinet is that important then they need to get their priorities in check. So don't come after me and tell me to get a hobby because I'm doing the right loving thing and not being a selfish prick like a giant chunk of America. The blood ain't on my hands.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Critical posted:

next week ricochet joins us to try and communicate with his career

gonna need at least three long island mediums to reach that far into the afterlife

Yukaichiban
Feb 7, 2020

by Athanatos

Orange Carlisle posted:

Had to use your second account just to post this garbage lol

It would probably help if you didnt include your entire first username in the second account if you're trying to avoid bans/probations

I genuinely am not Ichiban. I thought the name sounded cool and was in a phase of being a big fan of Yuka, and, idk Hogan did Ichiban in Japan so I figured I'd use it. I understand this will fall on deaf ears and people already have their mind made up, but mods on the backend can probably tell I'm not him. I only signed up for this place after a friend kept telling me it was more sjw and accepting then F4W like a year ago. I had no clue I'd accidentally taken on a name with apparent baggage until literally right now.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

i believe you, friend

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Yukaichiban posted:

I genuinely am not Ichiban. I thought the name sounded cool and was in a phase of being a big fan of Yuka, and, idk Hogan did Ichiban in Japan so I figured I'd use it. I understand this will fall on deaf ears and people already have their mind made up, but mods on the backend can probably tell I'm not him. I only signed up for this place after a friend kept telling me it was more sjw and accepting then F4W like a year ago. I had no clue I'd accidentally taken on a name with apparent baggage until literally right now.

ya its very obvious youre not dont worry. our dear friend carlisle sometimes gets a bit antsy and jumps the gun. he will be the first to say "I jumped the gun".

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

TV Zombie posted:

Grimaldis got franchised? Wow. Is this a new thing?
I don't pay close attention but it looks like the family sold it to someone who in turn sold it to a restaurant corporation in Arizona.

Grimaldi's was started by Pasquale/Patsy Grimaldi, who started off at Patsy's Pizzeria in Harlem, founded by Pasquale/Patsy Lanceri. Grimaldi's nephew (also named Pasquale Grimaldi) opened a Patsy's location in Brooklyn but eventually became the Grimaldi's heir apparent, but not before both original Patsys died and their families sold off their restaurants to different people.

Eventually the guy who bought Grimaldi's sold the name/franchise to some corporation in Arizona, and they now have like 40 locations across the country. Meanwhile the youngest Patsy opened up Juliana's in the location of the original Grimaldi's, which caused a bunch of drama.

This is not to be confused with the drama of Patsy's Italian Restaurant founded by Pasquale "Patsy" Scognamillo, which feuded with Patsy's Pizzeria when both of them were trying to expand to multiple locations in the 1990s. This is also not to be confused with the feud where Grimaldi's opened up a new location in Coney Island two blocks away from Totttono's original (and only) location.

It's a real Doink situation for coal oven pizza.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Anyone that's not Ichiban is Eat My Fuc. Anyone that's not Eat My Fuc is Rovert.

No one is Malcolm Excellent

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
ichiban number two

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Yukaichiban posted:

I had hobbies that I deeply enjoyed doing, I had a whole business I was getting off the ground, I was winning awards and getting featured next to senators at events. This isn't to toot my own horn, it's to show what I gave up or put on hold. I've not left my house since July, I've only left three times period. I am taking this very seriously, something the rest off America seems to have a selfish inability to do. At the end of the day I know that none of the 300k+ is on my hands. If a picture of a lovely little cabinet is that important then they need to get their priorities in check. So don't come after me and tell me to get a hobby because I'm doing the right loving thing and not being a selfish prick like a giant chunk of America. The blood ain't on my hands.

Agreed

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I'm Malcolm Excellent

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

when will Dominic get his revenge

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Eat My Fuc posted:

when will Dominic get his revenge

Isn't dominic in a love triangle with Murphy and his sister?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Seth Rollins posted:

ichiban number two

i think the name of the forum should be this. not the wrestling forum. the website should change to ichibannumbertwo.com

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

yea ok posted:

ya its very obvious youre not dont worry. our dear friend carlisle sometimes gets a bit antsy and jumps the gun. he will be the first to say "I jumped the gun".

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Yukaichiban posted:

If you don’t wanna be mistaken for a bad poster stop making bad posts.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

History Comes Inside! posted:

nah they were right. "wear a mask and don't take it off for dumb pictures" isn't a big ask.

Yukaichiban
Feb 7, 2020

by Athanatos

History Comes Inside! posted:

Cool, hit me up next time I make a bad post and explain why it's bad rather then going wahhhh bad post and not actually saying poo poo. People who don't wear mask are stupid, I suspect you'd fit in well with their kind.

Yukaichiban
Feb 7, 2020

by Athanatos

Critical posted:

nah they were right. "wear a mask and don't take it off for dumb pictures" isn't a big ask.

Honestly I thought I was taking the easy stance when my actual stance is why are they going out for something so unimportant period, mask or no mask. I tried to think small and that's still too much for some people, this is why 300k are dead in America.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

The only problem I had with your post was the implication that an antique mall and and a shopping mall are the same things with comparable traffic levels, but “problem” would be a wildly disproportionate way to describe something that insignificant all things considered.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I'm just sick of posts of the next minor celebrity we need to burn at the stake when they're often victims of people with far more power, just like the rest of us. They took that picture in a state which is sending police after experts who won't lie about the COVID numbers. If they did or didn't wear a mask in the picture is just such a drop in the bucket

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Actually anyone not wearing a mask should be mocked sorry

Also calling someone stupid on a wrestling forum is not burning them at the stake