Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Rudy tried to whip his dick out on a 15 year old girl.

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

An IG post of a former Guiliani staffer surfaced yesterday where she said she "made a lot of sacrifices at age 14 and 15" to get where she's at now.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

to be fair, that Lodge pre-seasoning stuff is bollocks that makes everything stick and burn

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

These are always fake but I'd like to imagine his head getting crushed in with the pan

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

imo swap khorne and tzeetch

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Yeah I assume he's just scrubbed out one that was rusted to gently caress, and is about to season it. That does imply he was lying on the internet though...

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

...that looks like an amazing expensive/vintage pan that wasn't sand-moulded and should be fine/great regardless.

The seasoning matters most for the lovely cheap modern sand-pitted ones.

edit: not to say modern pans are "lovely", but they need the seasoning to be useable.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Can you not take a flap wheel to a sand cast one? Like the technology to smooth out rough castings isn't that hard?

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

zoux posted:

This may be a simple case of grand lechery rather than criminal grand lechery
If only either of these were a thing :(

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Heath posted:

These are always fake but I'd like to imagine his head getting crushed in with the pan

Nothing stopping you from imagining it, you fuckin weirdo.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

teethgrinder posted:

...that looks like an amazing expensive/vintage pan that wasn't sand-moulded and should be fine/great regardless.

The seasoning matters most for the lovely cheap modern sand-pitted ones.

edit: not to say modern pans are "lovely", but they need the seasoning to be useable.

It's a Lodge, you can get them at most grocery stores.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Heath posted:

It's a Lodge, you can get them at most grocery stores.

I was wondering why y'all have such a deep knowledge of pan detail and design that you can tell this, and then I realized you can see "ODGE" on the farside handle.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I've been shopping for kitchen stuff recently :shrug:

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Phy posted:

I was wondering why y'all have such a deep knowledge of pan detail and design that you can tell this, and then I realized you can see "ODGE" on the farside handle.

Could be DODGE, they were giving out cast iron as a part of their Happy Winter Car Sale in '16.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Lodge is legit one of the best quality pans you can buy.

Cast Iron Gang

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I'm sorry not sorry I posted that meme, I knew it would absolutely enrage cast iron people, while opening a serious cast iron discussion. But I did it anyway. I personally use a scratched up teflon pan, cause gently caress I don't care.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

I hope we get another goon coming in to declare the concept of seasoning cast iron to be disgusting because they think it's just leftover food being baked onto the pan like the last time a cast iron derail happened.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

My mom loves the idea of heavy cast iron pans, like her grandma used to use. But she also hates the idea of "dirty" pans. So a couple times a year she gives her cast iron pan a good scrub and runs it through the dishwasher, then seasons it in the oven again.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

LifeSunDeath posted:

I'm sorry not sorry I posted that meme, I knew it would absolutely enrage cast iron people, while opening a serious cast iron discussion. But I did it anyway. I personally use a scratched up teflon pan, cause gently caress I don't care.

Seasoning your pans is fun and rewarding

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

I hope we get another goon coming in to declare the concept of seasoning cast iron to be disgusting because they think it's just leftover food being baked onto the pan like the last time a cast iron derail happened.

Was it the same dude who lost his mind about chessex not using calipers to measure dice? Cause that sounds like him.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

oh I love this

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I like to run my cast iron through the dishwasher so it's nice and clean when I make my favorite breakfast, plain grits.

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

Heath posted:

Seasoning your pans is fun and rewarding
How dare you

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1319378044386148353?s=19

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

They've been sitting on that one for like 30 years.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer
Is there a shot of Sam on an eagle for ring bearer bearer bearer?

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

An Andy Capp comic strip joke, back in meme form after 40 years? Well now

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

donquixotic posted:

No joke, when I heard The Amazing Randy died I thought it was that bloke from Eurotrash who had his cock dressed like a wand

Wow! I bet you, me and Mrs Chrpno are the only people in the world who would get that reference. That was a fun show.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Hollandia posted:

Is there a shot of Sam on an eagle for ring bearer bearer bearer?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Chrpno posted:

An Andy Capp comic strip joke, back in meme form after 40 years? Well now

omg, yeah that comic, wowzer

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
How come the most vocal owners of cast iron cookware are always the ones with the shittiest loving seasoning?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Goons don't really know poo poo about food they just like to be assholes

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
I just have a few tfal pans which seem to accomplish the task of transmitting heat to whatever I'm cooking adequately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

CPColin posted:

How come the most vocal owners of cast iron cookware are always the ones with the shittiest loving seasoning?

I got a carbon steel wok recently and I seasoned it with grapeseed oil and it's like a drat miracle. Nothing sticks to it and it takes almost no effort to clean it