Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
henkman
Oct 8, 2008
br teams practicing in EU because they like the play style. Real recognizes real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos

:drat:

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
"I expected nothing from origen and I was still disappointed" lol

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
I can't loving believe a team looked at Loulex and said "Yeah, we'll have some of that"

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Schnorkles posted:

I can't loving believe a team looked at Loulex and said "Yeah, we'll have some of that"

You're bad talking a top 3 EU team buddy

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

libertine pls add this to the OP for NA

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

6.4 Gangplank? Gross

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I loving hate UOL's comp.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I think Lee Sin is probably the best competitive jungler atm, and it's weird to me how little play Corki has been seeing. OG have a good comp altho I don't see much synergy in it.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

oh wait no OG is hosed xPeke doesn't have TP and will eventually get stuck in fountain unable to figure out a way to escape

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

OG picked a "strong lanes" comp and UOL picked a "we got late" comp but im not actually sure how much late GP can have after the nerfs

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Bow to the king baby

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

It doesn't matter because garbage rear end Zven can't hope to lane against the extremely powerful best european ADC Steeelback, who has become unshackled from the Yellowstar that was holding him back

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Savage Cracker posted:

Bow to the king baby

carry lord steeelback is doing it again

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Radical posted:

OG picked a "strong lanes" comp and UOL picked a "we got late" comp but im not actually sure how much late GP can have after the nerfs

He's still an okay split pusher, I am guessing UoL is going to try to just 1-3-1 OG to death.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

rabidsquid posted:

I think Lee Sin is probably the best competitive jungler atm, and it's weird to me how little play Corki has been seeing. OG have a good comp altho I don't see much synergy in it.

I like Lee a lot in this meta but I think Elise and Nidalee are better if played really well.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
lol

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Does SoaZ not know how his ult works?

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
wtf are Origen doing

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Sexpansion posted:

I like Lee a lot in this meta but I think Elise and Nidalee are better if played really well.

Most western players aren't playing Nidalee right, whereas almost every pro jungler can play Lee

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

im pretty bummed about nidalee probably being unplayable next patch, i think shes fun to watch

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Awful team fight from UoL there. Naut ult on Poppy, Fox spends the entire teamfight getting 1v1'd by Zven, ugh

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Steelback MVP

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

he'll yeah we got three towers TIME TO DIE

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

lol

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

he'll yeah we got mid inhib TIME TO LOSE

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
C L O W N F I E S T A

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
oh UoL noooooo

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
EU is so loving bad.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
What the gently caress LOL

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009
holy poo poo both these teams are so bad

e: i did like soaz+peke trying to bounce nautilus between poppy ult and corki package though i'm pretty sure it's not even possible

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Bye Unicorns

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Monathin posted:

libertine pls add this to the OP for NA

Done

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

That's the #3 EU LCS team losing to the #14 EU team

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I am impressed that the idiot counter throw is being credited to having xPeke on the team

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

xPeke just wins games baby. Hail to the King. Keven I hope the boys from the bay are ready to lay down and die now that the Sex God himself has returned and is so terrifying to opponents that they throw themselves in a pit and suicide instead of waiting for him to back door them viciously to win. The best player, the best team, the best continent. :spain:

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

thanks to european hai they figured out how to splitpush and also how to make the enemy team overreach

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Here's a fact, you don't see Power of Evil throwing the game to lull the other team into throwing the game right back, and that's the power xPeke brings

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Radical posted:

thanks to european hai they figured out how to splitpush and also how to make the enemy team overreach

xPeke himself got caught out to start the chain of events that won them the game. that's leadership

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
DOES POWER OF EVIL HAVE A loving LEAGUE OF LEGENDS MOVE NAMED AFTER HIM? DOES HE?

• Locked thread