Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

ocrumsprug posted:

Remember that time a fat, lazy, illiterate Russian stooge ran in the Republican primaries and he still turned out to be the most competent pick?

Good times.

no not really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Blackchamber posted:

Wouldn't really say they 'struggled' for a reasonable explanation. I have a friend who works for the DOJ and her plates are 'blocked' , which is sort of a perk. Usually the cop recognizes what the block means, that this person works for the DA's office or whatever and unless you really have something amazing on them the DA won't prosecute them.

So this cop sees her plates come back as blocked and thought it was strange/unfamiliar and stopped her.

Just running random people plates seems crappy though.

I bet that what happened here was that there was a BLACK person with blocked plates. Surely, that car isn't hers

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/ICEgov/status/884766058967687168

disney marvel should sue

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Why is MSNBC putting Gorka on television and not just taking the opportunity to show him their collective asses?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/884618009544937472

lol

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Blackchamber posted:

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""random"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
We just "randomly" stop black people

Nothing wrong with that

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Blackchamber posted:

Wouldn't really say they 'struggled' for a reasonable explanation. I have a friend who works for the DOJ and her plates are 'blocked' , which is sort of a perk. Usually the cop recognizes what the block means, that this person works for the DA's office or whatever and unless you really have something amazing on them the DA won't prosecute them.

So this cop sees her plates come back as blocked and thought it was strange/unfamiliar and stopped her.

you realize that if she moved too suddenly he would have shot her dead right

orange sky
May 7, 2007

I bet Trump is billing $500 for every drink he drinks at Mar-a-Lago

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-11/kaspersky-lab-has-been-working-with-russian-intelligence

fuckin lol get Kapersky off your computer/whatever stat if you have it

quote:

Kaspersky Lab Has Been Working With Russian Intelligence

Emails show the software-security maker developed products for the FSB and accompanied agents on raids.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Blackchamber posted:

It's a mix of revenuing and cover for somehow only stopping people of color. Sure they run plates "all the time" it just so happens that they exercise discretion when they see that W

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

when diaper don wets himself do you think daddy senses the piss and comes around? and when he sees it's his. own failson is he disappointed?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
holy poo poo gorka is such an awful patronizing rear end in a top hat

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
It owns owns owns that Trump's lawyers are probably doing everything they can to prevent Trump about tweeting about jr's situation. Effectively throwing him under the bus.

It will own even more when he eventually breaks and tweets some insane poo poo and makes things worse (aka better) in the process.

:getin:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

rear end cobra posted:

i hate his weird rear end voice

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/NewDay/status/884753578115706880

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

rear end cobra posted:

talks like ballsack

looks like ballsack

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

whatever hungarian nazi fat boy

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
remember when cops shot that black guy who was unarmed with his hands raised in the air because he dared to stop them from shooting a young autistic boy

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I hope something happens to Gorka. like his mustang gets impounded or something

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
If it was Ivanka he'd have made 10 tweets about it by now and Diaper Don knows that

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Al! posted:

remember when cops shot that black guy who was unarmed with his hands raised in the air because he dared to stop them from shooting a young autistic boy

he was armed with a black

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

didn't it also come out later that the cops knew the kid was autistic but shot anyway? Florida if I remember right

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i love so much the "actually she wasn't connected to the kremlin, she just lied to the campaign and said she was, so when we tried to collude she fell through and just talked about this adoption poo poo" tack

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Please don't tell me they're gonna start trotting Gorka out there more, I can't take that piece of poo poo. She-Huck is loving pleasant compared to him

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

how hard is it to crush up adderall and snort it?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Annual Prophet posted:

would love to know how many missiles were fired vs how many were intercepted

maybe this test was a true success, but it always seems like there's less than meets the eye with these systems

nk tests a missle its bad

us tests a missle its good

qed

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Alright not really but still

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Robert Plant posted:

Please don't tell me they're gonna start trotting Gorka out there more, I can't take that piece of poo poo. She-Huck is loving pleasant compared to him

she huck and kellyanne both have that weird rear end sleepy lazy eye lid thing going on

its like they both had a stroke or something

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
what did the fiscally conservative liberal say to the fiscally liberal conservative?

hello how are you doing today sir

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

i love so much the "actually she wasn't connected to the kremlin, she just lied to the campaign and said she was, so when we tried to collude she fell through and just talked about this adoption poo poo" tack

Ah yes. The ol' we were too goddamn dumb to collude properly so therefore it wasn't collusion defense.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

way back from last night but gently caress you if you think I'm not quoting an Aeon Flux gif

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

everyone in trump's circlejerk including trump is slightly disarmed by their stupidity and ignorance

gorka is the only one who's big loving mouth matches the malice of a poo poo tweet from repubelickins. Only Bannon probably is a more a hateful person but he knows to keep his mouth shut on cam

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

Ah yes. The ol' we were too goddamn dumb to collude properly so therefore it wasn't collusion defense.

Boy that sounds like it'll work

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

it's still murder even if your aim is off

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

euphronius posted:

nk tests a missle its bad

us tests a missle its good

qed

Look, this is really very simple, only countries that aren't led by narcissistic maniacs with almost cultlike followings are allowed to have missiles.

And also the U.S.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

piss tape when

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
the hitman i hired was a fed, which is entrapment, i yell from the back of the squad car

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

idk why but this imagery reminds me of the beginning of dilbert 2 where marilyn monroe in a rainbow background turbs into ET turns into a broken photo of ET in a squalid apartment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

docbeard posted:

Look, this is really very simple, only countries that aren't led by narcissistic maniacs with almost cultlike followings are allowed to have missiles.

And also the U.S.

lol at "almost"

• Locked thread