Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

The Schwa posted:

it's my birthday! I got burnt

Happy birthday!

Edit: whoever suggested Black Tusk, thanks, you may want to look into SkeletonWitch

DJ Fuckboy Supreme has a new favorite as of 18:36 on Jun 29, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

The Schwa posted:

Happy Birthday! You don't look very burnt though.

Tiger Millionaire posted:

I've been invited to my first wedding from a friend of my generation and now I feel oooooooold :(

Nah, wedding's are young life. I now go to more funerals of friends of my generation than weddings, so that might be an indication that I'm no longer young.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

The Schwa posted:

pretty ladies in this thread, oh my gosh :kimchi:

goondudes you're not so bad either

Happy Birthday to Schwa
Happy Birthday to Schwa
Happy Birth-day to Schwa-aa
Happy Birthday to Schwa.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

The Locator posted:

Happy Birthday! You don't look very burnt though.

Nah, wedding's are young life. I now go to more funerals of friends of my generation than weddings, so that might be an indication that I'm no longer young.

weddings loving suck, at least at funerals people can be honest with each other

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
Happy birthday Schwa!

I am very into this makeup today, I'm even smiling

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Weddings are better because I've never gotten high with an aunt at a funeral.

e: also the agony and human misery at funerals I guess

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Sweet As Sin posted:

Happy birthday Schwa!

Sorry, an indication of emotion is an automatic ejection from the Grim/Tough Gang. Very nice, however.

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Sweet As Sin posted:

Happy birthday Schwa!

drat

Norse Code
Mar 10, 2007

DON'T AWOO - $350 PENALTY

decided to be trendy af and do that oil slick hair, and it's more of a dark rainbow that's hard to take pics of but i like it

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Norse Code posted:

decided to be trendy af and do that oil slick hair, and it's more of a dark rainbow that's hard to take pics of but i like it

A+ imo

Steve Youngblood
Mar 19, 2007

***Hollywood Cobbler***

Norse Code posted:

Those brows and that scowl really compliment eachother.

WillOfTheGods
May 30, 2011
That's pretty cool. Unnatural coloured hair is awesome.

shipwrek
Dec 11, 2009

Drunk octopus wants
to fight you

Norse Code posted:

Having exactly no fashion or style of any kind I have precisely zero business commenting on any trend, however this looks amazing on you.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Norse Code posted:

It's a good anime-but-not-really-anime look. Eyebrow definition top notch as usual. Maybe don't take photos during supernovas on that last one.

Norse Code
Mar 10, 2007

Binary Badger posted:

It's a good anime-but-not-really-anime look. Eyebrow definition top notch as usual. Maybe don't take photos during supernovas on that last one.

haha posting from the surface of the sun!

it fucks up the exposure on my phone trying to select my hair or my face, it can't do both

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
What's the black pointy thing called on the corner of your eye

Also I like your hair too

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Sweet As Sin posted:

Happy birthday Schwa!

This is really great, it's evocative of a Thai-influenced style of beauty. Great job on the skin tone too. I bet you get a lot of whistles. Nothing to improve on here.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

jeff smisek posted:

I'm a beard gal

As in having one or being one or appreciating other's? I have a beard, but my friends with beards point and haughtily laugh at mine as though it were Charlie Brown's Christmas tree.

Norse Code
Mar 10, 2007

nerve posted:

What's the black pointy thing called on the corner of your eye

Also I like your hair too

It's a cat eye style eyeliner!

Sweet As Sin posted:

Happy birthday Schwa!

omg I just did my hair but I wish I had your color of hair now

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Norse Code posted:

yes.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Norse Code posted:

Kathy Rain... is a goon?! :aaaaa:

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo

Norse Code posted:

Very awesome look, Norse!

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

ugh I am SO JEALOUS of that oil-slick!!! I sort of want to ask my lady about coloring my ombre to like a really dark purple or red or something but it seems like a lot of effort for something I only half-want

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
why do I always have a thing for the ones who don't smile :cripes:

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Norse Code posted:

My fiancé wants to do that after our wedding. I hope it looks as good as yours does!
Also I think goons have become less lovely recently so I hope that those pictures with names are fine. Mainly because my computer is busted and I can't edit it.

Sweet as sin, your makeup is A+

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

NotAnArtist posted:

Happy birthday!

Edit: whoever suggested Black Tusk, thanks, you may want to look into SkeletonWitch

Will do!

:toot:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Norse Code posted:

Sorry SAS, looks like your spot in Grim/Tough has been filled. Like the hair, looks great.

Edit: bought a couple pairs of knockoff clubmasters for dirt cheap, super stoked cause I've wanted them for ages but didn't want to pay rayban prices. Not pictured : my excitement

DJ Fuckboy Supreme has a new favorite as of 00:06 on Jun 30, 2016

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer

Norse Code posted:

omg I just did my hair but I wish I had your color of hair now

Same, the oil slick colors look amazing! Mine was a happy accident, I put Manic Panic Raven on top of my silver hair. It was black for 3 days, then red + blue, now is reddish + silver.

NotAnArtist posted:

Sorry, an indication of emotion is an automatic ejection from the Grim/Tough Gang. Very nice, however.

Is this a forever ban? I am pretty grim :saddowns:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

For so long I thought the company was owned by Raymond Ban as opposed to being a ban sunrays thing.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Sweet As Sin posted:

Is this a forever ban? I am pretty grim :saddowns:

Consider it a warning, union regs prevent a ban without such.

Also if we're talking music recommendations as we all well and should be, anyone who likes a good dance/rock/hip hop album should check out The Infesticons' Bedford Park because it is hellllllllllaaaaaaa rad

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

EmmyOk posted:

For so long I thought the company was owned by Raymond Ban as opposed to being a ban sunrays thing.

:monocle:

Guzwar
Feb 21, 2006
Everything's coming up Milhouse!

Whole lotta attractive people here, but I saw someone said they wanted a neckbeard and greasy hair so I have answered the call.

I went suit shopping on the weekend and my friend saw this jacket and insisted I try it on. I felt like a PUA guy ready to tackle the nearest club. No I did not buy it (the fit was bad (and I felt like a sex offender-in-training)).

EDIT

NotAnArtist posted:

Hell yes, listen to this man.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Sweet As Sin posted:

Happy birthday Schwa!

V pretty

Norse Code posted:

U mad?

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

please stop linking this I can't resist

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Elsa posted:

please stop linking this I can't resist

phrasing might be veering a little towards creepy

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

She is always watching

Stupendous Man
Jan 10, 2008
Defender of Freedom! Advocate of Liberty!
After lurking for some time, I've made the terrible decision to join in.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

Stupendous Man posted:

After lurking for some time, I've made the terrible decision to join in.

You have very luxurious looking plumage

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Guzwar posted:

I went suit shopping on the weekend and my friend saw this jacket and insisted I try it on.

Do most suit stores sell sweet skull hoodies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Do most suit stores sell sweet skull hoodies?

The right ones do!