Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Ted got his scared voice on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Ted's going to wind up with concrete slippers if he's not careful.

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx
Unhappy Arrivabene thinking about his job security.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
TED. NO!

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Is it just me or is Jock Clear the new Sam Michaels?

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Ahaha Rosberg crying again

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
aww poor baba.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

I will apologise, fraulein.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Is it some weird Ofcom rule that broadcasters have to apologise for swearing in a really awkward way?

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

El Hefe posted:

You know that during the last lap he was thinking what to say and he thought that was going to sound badass.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn he'd been practising the line the whole race tbqh.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
This is everything imagined it would be.

ukle
Nov 28, 2005
Remember Baku is next and that's going to be a dice roll GP as to what the hell happens, that's assuming the teams don't just turn up and refuse to drive on it given how dangerous parts of the track seems.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

I'm still cracking up at how loving terrible Rosberg is

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

Norns posted:

and he won like 8 races in a row, that should tell you how unbelievably loving fast is the Merc.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Norns posted:

When he rattled off 4 wins at the start of the season you still knew it was only a matter of time until the fraud gene kicked into gear again

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
They still have the best car but it is nice to see the Merc engine not like completely blowing away the field each race like all of last year.

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx

The Croc posted:

When he rattled off 4 wins at the start of the season you still knew it was only a matter of time until the fraud gene kicked into gear again

Nico can't deal with pressure.
He won the last races previous season because Lewis stopped giving a poo poo after winning the title and until now Lewis always had some kind of problem.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
15 mins to get your vote in for driver of the day.

I voted for frogboy.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

learnincurve posted:

15 mins to get your vote in for driver of the day.

I voted for frogboy.

On what grounds?

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Seb blaming the seagulls for his loss.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Yeah max wins for brining out the maximum fraud in Rosberg today

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Tsaedje posted:

On what grounds?

It's either because he kept nico back and pressured him into loving up, or because it will really annoy Nico. if he wins it.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Watching Seb and Lewis joking around on sky like BFF is very strange.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

I missed Rosberg's interview. What did he cry about? I'm guessing "I wasn't given the space to drive round people and cruise to an easy win, this is unfair"

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Youtube it when it goes up, it was simply too magical for words to describe.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

NtotheTC posted:

I missed Rosberg's interview. What did he cry about? I'm guessing "I wasn't given the space to drive round people and cruise to an easy win, this is unfair"

Probably Lewis not turning on ghost mode so Rosberg could clip through at turn 2

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
the funniest part of the interview was the long discussion about whether or not he used a swear word, and if apologies to the audience were necessary. and if they were, who should be the apologizer.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Riso posted:

Nico can't deal with pressure.
He won the last races previous season because Lewis stopped giving a poo poo after winning the title and until now Lewis always had some kind of problem.

Lewis's problem was that he hadn't had Bieber as his best mate until a few weeks ago.

ukle
Nov 28, 2005
Lewis Hamilton and Sebastian Vettel's interview on Seagulls

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/f1/10312087/hamilton-vettel-and-suicide-seagulls

aequalis
Aug 11, 2010

Fernando is smugger than you. Can you confirm you understand that message?
loving region locked. Boo,

GokieKS
Dec 15, 2012

Mostly Harmless.

aequalis posted:

loving region locked. Boo,

Here: https://streamable.com/q5xd

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Haha Seb was so happy when they finally found the video

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Ferrari Seb is the best Seb :allears:

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I feel bad wanting a Ferrari driven by Seb to do well but how can you watch that video and feel any other way

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
Its a good Their Lewis is gay because all the commentators in the UK may as well be sucking his dick

enri
Dec 16, 2003

Hope you're having an amazing day

I've just finished catching up with the race and I'll say this.... Boresta on commentary wasn't actually half as bad as I thought it was going to be. I think I actually prefer him over Brundle.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Button should do the commentary whenever his engine explodes early in the race

enri
Dec 16, 2003

Hope you're having an amazing day

Goetta posted:

Button should do the commentary whenever his engine explodes early in the race

Button should just do the commentary full stop. From my sofa. With me. Just for me.

:allears:

edit? for any UK goons still awake, Channel 4 has Grand Prix: The Killer Years starting.. er.. right now.

enri fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Jun 13, 2016

aequalis
Aug 11, 2010

Fernando is smugger than you. Can you confirm you understand that message?

Champion! Thanks

enri posted:

I've just finished catching up with the race and I'll say this.... Boresta on commentary wasn't actually half as bad as I thought it was going to be. I think I actually prefer him over Brundle.

It's Croft and Ted that I've lost patience with. They just spend every race seeing who can make the other one last longer in a wanking session.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Did they even say in the post race stuff why Alonso was moaning about not retiring? Did they turn his engine way down after the other one blew up?

• Locked thread