Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

Making a card to the mods thread, posting nice things and pictures in it, then moving it to the Mod forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Maybe we should make a quilt

FluffieDuckie

hamjobs posted:

Maybe we should make a quilt

:stare:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Manifisto

thank you mods for goldmining the cool monster thread, for anyone who missed it or was wondering where it went make sure to check it out

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I only joke because I know you're watching

FluffieDuckie

vanisher posted:

Making a card to the mods thread, posting nice things and pictures in it, then moving it to the Mod forum

i made this thread. you guys can turn it into a card thread if you want. like the christmas card. i just thought it would be easier to do it this way

MockingQuantum

turns out the forums didn't disappear for me either, my forums were just possessed by a spooky archive ghost

thank you luvcow for the sig

Goons Are Gifts

hello good evening, enjoy your night!!

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

haha

pogi

I got a question on my quiz wrong because I forgot basic arithmetic. 7 = 4 +3 :smith:

I must study.

Tongues

But I think those are eyes...
(source)
hello how do I post

am I doing it

vanisher

Tongues posted:

hello how do I post

am I doing it

You did it!!

BoldFrankensteinMir

pogi posted:

I got a question on my quiz wrong because I forgot basic arithmetic. 7 = 4 +3 :smith:

I must study.

Ugh I hear ya I hate when I forget gradeschool math... cumulatively... every day for 30 years...

FluffieDuckie

Tongues posted:

hello how do I post

am I doing it

welcome welcome! do you have any pets?

City of Glompton

Tongues posted:

hello how do I post

am I doing it

hi gj u did it :toot:

Goons Are Gifts

Welcome welcome welcome, here's an exciting dog smiley for you: :dogcited:

That's me when you post

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

vanisher posted:

Passing a card around byob for the admins, each poster writing something nice in it

Make a thread we can do it like the Christmas card! Everyone can add a little something then we can PM it to him!

Working Radium code does not look fun at all, I but it is infuriating especially with slurs in the comments

FluffieDuckie

pixaal posted:

Make a thread we can do it like the Christmas card! Everyone can add a little something then we can PM it to him!

Working Radium code does not look fun at all, I but it is infuriating especially with slurs in the comments

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3910486

Tongues

(source)
I have two pets

This is opie

This is Maggie

alnilam

Tongues posted:

I have two pets

This is opie

This is Maggie

:bisonyes:

ferroque

Tongues posted:

I have two pets

This is opie

This is Maggie

nice

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Tongues posted:

I have two pets

This is opie

This is Maggie

maggie gets it, man

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

FluffieDuckie

i love them both

please give them scritches from me

Professor of Cats

Tongues posted:

I have two pets

This is opie

This is Maggie

:3:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

Tongues posted:

I have two pets

This is opie

This is Maggie

this is a buddy comedy I need to see

ty nesamdoom!

arcticmog

Goona get you!

Tongues posted:

I have two pets

This is opie

This is Maggie

those are some cute moggies

tyler

after the dog park

xcheopis

I forgot my atm card in the machine this morning and didn't realise it until I was on the bus heading to the grocery store. Panicked, I call my bank. Fortunately, I have my checkbook and can give them the pertinent information.

While I was reading off the info, I was also fussing to myself because now I can't buy groceries!

Oh.

MockingQuantum

Tongues posted:

I have two pets

This is opie

This is Maggie

*swoon*

FluffieDuckie

xcheopis posted:

I forgot my atm card in the machine this morning and didn't realise it until I was on the bus heading to the grocery store. Panicked, I call my bank. Fortunately, I have my checkbook and can give them the pertinent information.

While I was reading off the info, I was also fussing to myself because now I can't buy groceries!

Oh.

i think groceries still take checks?

i mean the guy behind you in line will probably sigh and roll his eyes bc you're taking so long but i don't want you to go hungry for lack of this knowledge

Tongues

(source)
they are completely inseparable, and play together constantly

maggie is also a total goon, here

FluffieDuckie

our first dog was named maggie and she was the best dog i've ever met. she was gentle and loving to every creature - she learned early that cats run away from her if she moves too fast so she would inch up to them wagging her tail real quiet like and not look them directly in the eye. she always got so sad if they wouldn't let her say hi

xcheopis

FluffieDuckie posted:

i think groceries still take checks?

i mean the guy behind you in line will probably sigh and roll his eyes bc you're taking so long but i don't want you to go hungry for lack of this knowledge

Yes, that was the "Oh" moment. :classiclol:

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Me, in front of the fridge at midnight.

Me, after 6 hits and a belly full of junkfood

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

FluffieDuckie

xcheopis posted:

Yes, that was the "Oh" moment. :classiclol:

lmao

i don't read anything below lines in byob bc my eyes read it as a sig

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hey did u Kn,:o we'd???????

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

FluffieDuckie posted:

our first dog was named maggie and she was the best dog i've ever met. she was gentle and loving to every creature - she learned early that cats run away from her if she moves too fast so she would inch up to them wagging her tail real quiet like and not look them directly in the eye. she always got so sad if they wouldn't let her say hi

keut

Tongues

(source)

FluffieDuckie posted:

Maggie sounds like a beautiful girl, all maggie dogs are gentle souls

City of Glompton

my coworkers dog is a Maggie and sometimes she comes to visit and she's a real sweetie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

My grandma had a dog named Maggie, this was vicious and not house trained. Shed bring it everywhere then Swear it was your cat that poo poo on the floor, the cat that is larger than her tiny Shih Zhu (you may know it as a poo poo zoo, because that is how you say it).

I hated that dog so much, her current dog is really nice but boy does it bark non stop for the first 10 minutes. That thing will bark and growl at you while it wags its tail getting a belly rub. I'm honestly a bit afraid it's going to bite me some day.