Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
So there's a single interesting game today ? Truly EU LCS ugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Savage Cracker posted:

FNC vs VIT might be good, maybe?

G2 - GIA
EL - UOL
FNC - VIT
SPY - H2K
ROC - OG

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Killed By Death posted:

FNC vs VIT might be good, maybe?

G2 - GIA
EL - UOL
FNC - VIT
SPY - H2K
ROC - OG

Yeah the Fnatic Vitality game was the single game I was referring to. The rest look like stomps or ...not good games.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Savage Cracker posted:

Any game is potentially interesting. A team could get eaten by a pack of wild dogs!!

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
G2 v GIA
EL v UOL
FNC v VIT
SPY v H2K
ROC v OG

• GIA
  • The "interesting" game of the day. I think that UOL can possibly lose this one, but will take it in the end due to Elements' inability to close out games.
  • I think that VIT will stomp in this game. They outclass FNC in every position except for jungle.
  • I think the one saving grace for Splyce being in the LCS is that they will bump Giants and/or Roccat into the relegation that they've been deserving for the past 3 splits.
  • ROC

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Any team can possibly lose any single game but what makes you think Elements are going to upset UoL

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Perkz just plays whatever Faker played in the morning, he's done this like three times now.

e: Also don't play Azir unless you're BDD or rookie. It didn't work in that Vitality comp yesterday and it's not going to work here.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Always spam laugh as Lulu

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
I probably would have picked Varus or Xerath over Lulu in this comp...

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Honestly, Vel'koz would probably own in this comp if you play it well.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer

Sexpansion posted:

Honestly, Vel'koz would probably own in this comp if you play it well.

I was just about to post this!

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

That double TP behind G2 for no reason. I don't understand what they were hoping for - to Azir ult G2 under the tower?

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Is it too late to put Giants in the challenger series right now?

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

God willing this is their last split ever.

At least that one was mercifully quick.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
I'm watching the SKT/Afreeca series from this morning, jesus, Faker puts on a Lulu clinic in game 2 and 3. He's full build @ 29 mins...

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Firebert posted:

I'm watching the SKT/Afreeca series from this morning, jesus, Faker puts on a Lulu clinic in game 2 and 3. He's full build @ 29 mins...

The first game is worth watching, the other 2 suck

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Firebert posted:

You can tell SKT really wanted to win that series because Faker played Lulu every. game.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

henkman posted:

The first game is worth watching, the other 2 suck

Even game 1 was kinda stompy, SKT fell really far behind after losing two teamfights from incredible Poopy ults on both Bang and Faker at the same time.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Firebert posted:

Even game 1 was kinda stompy, SKT fell really far behind after losing two teamfights from incredible Poopy ults on both Bang and Faker at the same time.

It was at least closer and more interesting than watching mickey be a worthless turd on tf. Watching him get 2 shot by a lulu tp was fun, though

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

henkman posted:

It was at least closer and more interesting than watching mickey be a worthless turd on tf. Watching him get 2 shot by a lulu tp was fun, though

Nothing is better than the 1/3 devourer Kindred in game 3, I took personal pleasure from that one!

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Is anyone else getting a noticeable video/audio desync on the twitch stream, or is the problem on my end?

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
My team's feeding, time to hike up my bigboy pants and carry these shitters *doesnt finish devourer in 30 minutes*

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Aumanor posted:

Is anyone else getting a noticeable video/audio desync on the twitch stream, or is the problem on my end?

Just use the youtube stream, it's a little bit behind but almost never has problems.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

lmao Viz got caught out twice in two minutes in the same lane

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
MF not building a last whisper is tilting me

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

I like Rallez and all but he ulted nobody there, lmao

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
This game is going pretty much how I imagined it would.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Killed By Death posted:

I like Rallez and all but he ulted nobody there, lmao

yeah Rallez's ults have been pretty loving bad this game

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

:laffo::laffo::laffo:

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Even Elements couldn't find a way to throw that game.

Nice blind Rammus pick, UoL.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
fnatic are going to play the same team comp every game until someone contests them on it

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
At least Vitality built a comp that can hypothetically get to Jhin and kill him

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Just got back. Why the gently caress is Spirit playing Lee again.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Wow Klaj totally wiffed that ultimate in point blank range of like 3 vitality players, nice work.

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

Klaj is loving terrible lol

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

henkman posted:

fnatic are going to play the same team comp every game until someone contests them on it

I don't really think it's a very good comp so that would be okay by me if i were drafting against them. Well, it's good to have Spirit on Lee but other than that ehhhhh

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

You couldn't write a better satire of Rekkles than him on Jhin

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Klaj :allears:

stump collector
May 28, 2007

rabidsquid posted:

You couldn't write a better satire of Rekkles than him on Jhin

what?