Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
For what they cost, it's probably both... better get the funko contract to be safe though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

The Bloop posted:

Pro move in 2020 is stealing from Walmart by loving with the self check

I mean if you're not poor it's not worth the risk obviously but gently caress walmart

i once walked out w/o paying for my groceries that was like 200$ i came back and was like oh poo poo i didnt pay and re rang everything up and did it again. now security follows me around. im not poor enough for it to be worth it but when i was younger ide shop lift 24/7 from winco and safeway because i was poor enough that it ment i could stretch my food budget to the month.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

I mean that more or less works out to be the same amount of money.

e;fb

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Sir Not Appearing posted:

It must be nice not to be American.

i am american its hard to keep up with all the chuds and trump has like 6 kids and one is good and all the rest are bad including his sil

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

every rainbow is actually five rainbows -- three facing away from the sun/light source (the main one, the double rainbow, and the rarely seen triple rainbow) and two facing back towards the sun/light source that you usually can't see because they're washed out.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://twitter.com/ShitpostBot5000/status/1324509338036219905?s=20

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

:captainpop:

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Green would do Red, FWIW.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Tyrants gonna tyrant

I doubt pol pot decided to exterminate the educated because he woke up one morning and discovered he was out of grape nuts

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Azhais posted:

Tyrants gonna tyrant

I doubt pol pot decided to exterminate the educated because he woke up one morning and discovered he was out of grape nuts

People who are poor/hungry are more likely to join a military. Also, they are easier to be manipulated into blaming a scapegoat for their woes and going along with said extermination. Hitler didn't blame the Jews for the Germans having full bellies and bank accounts.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Azhais posted:

Tyrants gonna tyrant

You can't eliminate poverty and hunger without murdering all greedy people, thus eliminating war.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

rydiafan posted:

People who are poor/hungry are more likely to join a military. Also, they are easier to be manipulated into blaming a scapegoat for their woes and going along with said extermination. Hitler didn't blame the Jews for the Germans having full bellies and bank accounts.

Not to mention we heavily propagandize the poor in particular by offering education, decent pay, etc, basically 1st world quality of life stuff, as something that they'll only be able to reliable get if they join the military. And for a lot of them it's true, too.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Naruto on a catto :mmmhmm:

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
A Krillin-killer on a thrillin' killer

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK
A sayan layin' on one who's preyin'

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Kakarot on an ocelot

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Anime on a feline

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
A jagoff on a jaguar

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Husband to Bulma on a puma

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

This bit is poo poo

Dikkfor
Feb 4, 2010
A liar lyin' on a lion

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

None of you know how to rhyme and it shows

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Leon Sumbitches posted:

None of you know how to rhyme and it shows

well it's tricky

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

RandomFerret posted:

Kakarot on an ocelot
Kakarot on an ocelot

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Trevor Hale posted:

Weighing in on important meme thread traditions

I’ve seen this a dozen times now, but I never watched all of Voyager. What exactly happened and like, what’s it saying? Also, who is Tuvix?

Blind Rasputin has a new favorite as of 11:17 on Nov 6, 2020

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Tuvok and Neelix got spliced together in the transporter to make Tuvix, who professes a desire to stay that way, Janeway basically says lol nope and unsplices them, killing the new conjoined person in the process.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Good

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
What's the moral here? Is it about conjoined twins or something?

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

OwlFancier posted:

Tuvok and Neelix got spliced together in the transporter to make Tuvix, who professes a desire to stay that way, Janeway basically says lol nope and unsplices them, killing the new conjoined person in the process.

Unfortunately, this brings back Tuvok and Neelix, which is in many ways a greater crime.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

The moral is that transporters are an insane technology entirely apart from the transporter problem normally espoused in philosophy. Given their widepsread use it is only a matter of time before one of them produces some kind of deranged result that destroys the universe.

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

OwlFancier posted:

As questionable as that decision was, it at least had an arguement on both sides.

Captain Archer once refused to cure a planet wide terminal disease on the grounds that the extinction of the dominant species was natural progression. It was outright genocide by inaction.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Mauser posted:

two people > one person

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Mauser posted:

The episode tried to make the moral about : "If two people cannot voice their opinion because they literally don't exist right now, but we know their opinion, do we have a right to ignore it in favour of a single person whose opinion we can hear right now, but also who was literally created yesterday by an accident?"

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Finally, someone is thinking about stopping Marmite.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Carbon dioxide posted:

The episode tried to make the moral about : "If two people cannot voice their opinion because they literally don't exist right now, but we know their opinion, do we have a right to ignore it in favour of a single person whose opinion we can hear right now, but also who was literally created yesterday by an accident?"

I can relate to Tuvix. Nobody wants my opinion and I too, was an accident.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches