Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Inspector Hound posted:

Hey I have student loan debt, medical debt and I work in weed so do I get to have an opinion on those things, or

Will no Governor rid me of this turbulent dog?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

e whoops

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

IncredibleIgloo posted:

Will no Governor rid me of this turbulent dog?!

Eowynishly:I am Noeman

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
I’ve known some real bad hillbillies and i can think of two that had dogs they trained to hunt that didnt work out so they just kept them and took care of them. And these arent noble salt of the earth people, theyre drunk hick racist assholes. You have to be more than a lovely person to shoot a pup like that, thats full on psycho territory. I know i’m beating a dead horse but I’m just blown away by it.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

I’m just blown away by it.

Mods, pleas rename him Cricket

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

it's total psycho poo poo and the dem messaging is "look at these puppers" and the republican messaging is silence outside the internet, which is firmly in abortionland

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer
I unreservedly shoot at cute animals with a lovely camera, one-button-posting no fucks given hail Satan :colbert:

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Accipiter posted:

dornalt running out of hair

I have long told people that, the instant my hair goes away, it's clippers nuking my hair immediately. I don't want to be that guy in denial.

What in the ever-loving christ is this guy's pitiful attempt at hair? Dude looks like Darth Vader at the end of Jedi when he takes his helmet off.

Catastrophe fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Apr 28, 2024

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Catastrophe posted:

I have long told people that, the instant my hair goes away, it's clippers nuking my hair immediately. I don't want to be that guy in denial.

What in the ever-loving christ is this guy's pitiful attempt at hair? Dude looks like Darth Vader at the end of Jedi when he takes his helmet off.

Idk if the fake tan, the platform heels or his general mannerisms and personality might give it away, but it turns out Donalt F. Turp is both incredibly insecure and delusional!

beerinator
Feb 21, 2003

This guy will make a great president.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

beerinator posted:

This guy will make a great president.
Get this: He already was president

beerinator
Feb 21, 2003

Murdstone posted:

Get this: He already was president

No he sold steaks. You're thinking of Ronald Reagan, the actor.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

beerinator posted:

No he sold steaks. You're thinking of Ronald Reagan, the actor.

You mean that VaultTech guy?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

SlurredSpeech609 posted:

Commander seems like pretty good judge of character.

lol at the guy bit in the "magazine pouch".

is the black bars suppose to be censor bars? because my lovely monitor has viewing angles where I can see the text

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

PhazonLink posted:

is the black bars suppose to be censor bars? because my lovely monitor has viewing angles where I can see the text

What does that text say exactly?

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Just a reminder that Noem is persona non grata in like four or five Sioux reservations in her home state, which is more than 10% of South Dakota's land lmao

beerinator
Feb 21, 2003

TK-42-1 posted:

On my monitor each line basically says: (b) (6), (b) (7)(C)

I think it's black bars and filler text on top of it or something?

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

beerinator posted:

On my monitor each line basically says: REDACTED

Reported for doxxing.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

(tap. tap tap tap)

Denim Dude
Feb 21, 2006

i didn't buy shit. i don't know what the fuck is going on.

TK-42-1 posted:

They must use something that not only add black bars but also text because it's just random gibberish.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

Accipiter posted:

It's a shame God isn't real because he would put every single one of these bible-thumper fuckers in their place.

Then after that, he'd put them in their place. (Hell. It's hell.)

But as things are, they get no punishment for their douchebaggery and nothing telling them they were wrong this whole time.

God said love thy neighbour

He didn't loving say unless it's Trans, Gay, Non Binary, not white, not Christian or poor people. 95% of God loving Christians would not be in his good books.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Tai posted:

God said love thy neighbour

He didn't loving say unless it's Trans, Gay, Non Binary, not white, not Christian or poor people. 95% of God loving Christians would not be in his good books.

Yes but that is why we redline, so they can't be out neighbors

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

I know i’m beating a dead horse but I’m just blown away by it.

I'd wager that Noem has done her share of beating horses too

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

free hubcaps posted:

Just a reminder that Noem is persona non grata in like four or five Sioux reservations in her home state, which is more than 10% of South Dakota's land lmao

I’m picturing a bunch of Sioux people just chilling watching cars pass through, then the moment that Noem’s car comes down the road they rush out into the street yelling “NUH UH, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID, GET THE gently caress OUT!”

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

free hubcaps posted:

explain

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Catastrophe posted:

What is really amazing to me is I have never seriously heard a man into men or a women into men being remotely bothered by the appearance of a balding man. I'm sure it exists, but this is like the biggest insecurity that basically only exists in the own person's head.

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT MY VERY STRONG OPINIONS

SRQ posted:

explain

She is a racist poo poo.
https://southdakotasearchlight.com/2024/04/12/sd-kristi-noem-banned-reservation-rosebud-oglala-lakota-cheyenne-river-standing-rock-sioux/

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/DougJBalloon/status/1784253334804738367

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I shot the puppy~
and I also shot the goat too!

Noah's ark, but I just take all the animals below deck and shoot them to dead.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

I’ve known some real bad hillbillies and i can think of two that had dogs they trained to hunt that didnt work out so they just kept them and took care of them. And these arent noble salt of the earth people, theyre drunk hick racist assholes. You have to be more than a lovely person to shoot a pup like that, thats full on psycho territory. I know i’m beating a dead horse but I’m just blown away by it.

Phrasing!

Agents are GO! fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Apr 28, 2024

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

SRQ posted:

explain

Federally recognized tribes in the US have a fair amount of sovereignty within the borders of their reservations, they usually have their own police forces, services, etc., and while I wouldn't say most indigenous people in the Dakotas are super liberal they do tend to have very strong views about land use in particular that don't at all jibe with Republicans views of the same. A lot of the bad feeling goes back to the standing rock pipeline dispute iirc, but there's a lot more tied up in it too.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

cr0y posted:

His whole schtick was tweeting news and prefacing the headline with words like "HUGE" "MASSIVE" "GIGANTIC" "THROBBING" "ENGORGED"

Yeah, Ron's whole thing is getting old. He just wants to go back to being a republican lawyer so hard.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Anderson Koopa posted:

Commander (the German Shepherd in question) had 24! separate incidents where he bit White House staff. That seems like a lot of biting.

24! seems like a lot, yeah

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Anywhere, Anyplace.

The top notch competence we were expecting from the Lara'ed RNC.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Anywere(wolf)
Anyplaice(fish(delite))

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

I’m pretty sure the ghost text overlaid on the redacted black bars are a reference to a specific section in some regulation or bill that allows for redaction of said redacted… dact.

It’s shorthand for “This is redacted under the authority of section 2a.b.c(1)(27) of the United States Code, and also marked as such as required by said statute.”

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

Red Minjo posted:

24! seems like a lot, yeah

drat, that's a little more than an Avogadro's number of bites!

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.
I don't get why someone hasn't told his campaign that "anyplace" and "anywhere" mean exactly the same thing and they keep looking stupid by being redundant.

I get their base is too dumb for that level of thought, but still. I guess they're just running with looking stupid since that's already on-brand for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

money me. money now. me a money needing a lot now