Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

JcDent posted:

You, ugh, don't need to fix FW issues. You take a lot of picture of any stuff you don't like, and chances are, you'll get replacements sent, which sometimes means getting the same kit twice.

I swear, QA at FW is done by a blind Irish crone and her creepy three legged dog.

Those chances aren't as close to 100% as people like to think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Zark the Damned posted:

I get why some of these companies make alternative versions of figures with a slightly different aesthetic (or with tits in some cases) but I dunno why these guys are almost literally just ripping off GW's latest releases.

If you're going to field multiple, I get why people want different. That or people just like having different models to everyone else, makes their army more different than everyone else in the store.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

JcDent posted:

You, ugh, don't need to fix FW issues. You take a lot of picture of any stuff you don't like, and chances are, you'll get replacements sent, which sometimes means getting the same kit twice.

I swear, QA at FW is done by a blind Irish crone and her creepy three legged dog.

Mold lines and gates are normal parts of FW reisin. Some recasters remove these for you.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

berzerkmonkey posted:

Except they are supposed to be the team.

No no they're clearly Cheerleaders. No woman doof would play Blood Bowl. Would they?

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

There are no dwarf women.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

JcDent posted:

please do not be ableist towards the dog thank you

forge world is bad

Frobbe
Jan 19, 2007

Calm Down
It came from a horrible request on a Slack.

I DARE YOU TO EXPAND THIS TIMG

I REALLY, REALLY DARE YOU!

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003

Manuel Calavera posted:

No no they're clearly Cheerleaders. No woman doof would play Blood Bowl. Would they?

Trust me - they appeal to the market who like boobs on their minis, even if they are dwarf boobs.

These are the cheerleaders:

And here are the Shield Maidens (close to NSFW):

berzerkmonkey fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Oct 4, 2017

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Where are the shields?

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003

goatface posted:

Where are the shields?

On their nipples.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!
Nothing good ever came from Slack.

kommisar
Jan 2, 2007

Fresh from Ebay The Fighting Tigers of Cadia!

What it'll look like after a bath

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

berzerkmonkey posted:

Trust me - they appeal to the market who like boobs on their minis, even if they are dwarf boobs.

These are the cheerleaders:

And here are the Shield Maidens (close to NSFW):

The man who sculpted these has never seen boobs in real life and has no idea how they work.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Cythereal posted:

The man who sculpted these has never seen boobs in real life and has no idea how they work.

Does anyone really know how boobs work?

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Iron Crowned posted:

Does anyone really know how boobs work?

How to Touch a Boob - Part 1

How to Touch a Boob - Part 2

Both are clinical and YouTube safe (not mature content), but may still be NSFW if your workplace isn't down with seeing most of a boob.

Aniodia
Feb 23, 2016

Literally who?

Indolent Bastard posted:

How to Touch a Boob - Part 1

How to Touch a Boob - Part 2

Both are clinical and YouTube safe (not mature content), but may still be NSFW if your workplace isn't down with seeing most of a boob.

I find it both hilarious and also extremely sad that these videos needed to be made.

:perfect:

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?
na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na MOOOOLD LINES!

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003
I choose you, Pikachu Cosplayer!

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer

I'm also getting a Dragonball Z Cell vibe from the head bumps.

Irate Tree
Mar 12, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cythereal posted:

You must not have been alive during the 80's and 90's. Beach balls under a blanket as far as the eye could see.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
Well let's hope it results in women being represented equally. If it stops at a handful of female characters then there's no real change. Sisters as a faction without boob armor would be another step up, but again not necessarily addressing one of the larger problems (women CAN'T be marines).

They have themselves 3 years. Let's see what happens.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Atlas Hugged posted:

Well let's hope it results in women being represented equally. If it stops at a handful of female characters then there's no real change. Sisters as a faction without boob armor would be another step up, but again not necessarily addressing one of the larger problems (women CAN'T be marines).

They have themselves 3 years. Let's see what happens.

Wrong thread brah :)

JcDent
May 13, 2013

What's this three years stuff anyways?

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

JcDent posted:

That is the length of time for model development according to gw.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

JcDent posted:

Bistromatic posted:

Y'all!

New GW might actually be honestly good. I wans't prepared for this.

(from another thread)

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Plastic Sisters, more Guards(wo)men and some new Inquisitors would be lovely.

Named characters I'm not that hot about, tho Celestine is super cute and cool and shows that one of their stopped clocks finally produced a female head.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.

Zark the Damned posted:

(from another thread)

Greyfax definitely has boobplate though. As do the others, although not as egregious.

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC
Considering the standards of the tabletop industry, we're lucky they're as comparatively toned down as they are.

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003
I read a fan theory about Sisters and boobplate once. It stated that since the Ecclesiarchy was specifically banned from maintaining "men under arms." As such, the Sisters are an almost exaggerated female form to drive home the point that, while they are under arms, they are not men.

I know it isn't a legit fluff thing, but I could actually buy it.

Jothan
Dec 18, 2013

berzerkmonkey posted:

I read a fan theory about Sisters and boobplate once. It stated that since the Ecclesiarchy was specifically banned from maintaining "men under arms." As such, the Sisters are an almost exaggerated female form to drive home the point that, while they are under arms, they are not men.

I know it isn't a legit fluff thing, but I could actually buy it.

My next Dark Heresy game is going to involve an investigation into an Ecclesiarchy chapter for sneaking around the Men Under Arms ban by just mass-recruiting who-the-hell-ever and sticking them all in boobplate; ty

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003

Jothan posted:

My next Dark Heresy game is going to involve an investigation into an Ecclesiarchy chapter for sneaking around the Men Under Arms ban by just mass-recruiting who-the-hell-ever and sticking them all in boobplate; ty

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Jothan posted:

Genius!

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

Jothan posted:

Twist is that they're all men, but everyone thinks they're the only one.

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Blood and Souls and all that

adhuin posted:

Heretical Regiment

TheRagamuffin
Aug 31, 2008

In Paradox Space, when you cross the line, your nuts are mine.

Kaza42 posted:

Heretical Regiment

I would play in this campaign in a heartbeat.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Kaza42 posted:

Heretical Regiment

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all

Zark the Damned posted:

Wrong thread brah :)

I spent all morning baffled because I was certain I posted this but couldn't see it in the DeathThread and figured there must have been an error. Not sure how it ended up in here.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

adhuin posted:

An actual Discworld novel!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer

Ugleb posted:

An actual Discworld novel!

Monstrous Regiment :3: