Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
White is a colour. All of them at once, in fact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Christie
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Rachel Dolezal IS BLACK. Thread title is offensive and needs to be changed ASAP.

People would be justifiably outraged if someone called Caitlyn Jenner a man in disguise. Caitlyn Jenner IS A WOMAN.

#Doublestandards #Wrongskin #Rightskinprivilege #BIGOTS

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

Chris Christie posted:

Rachel Dolezal IS BLACK. Thread title is offensive and needs to be changed ASAP.

People would be justifiably outraged if someone called Caitlyn Jenner a man in disguise. Caitlyn Jenner IS A WOMAN.

go suck a dick human being

#shutthegaysup #stickyourdickintheirmouths #theywantitanyway

zeroprime
Mar 25, 2006

Words go here.

Fun Shoe

Chris Christie posted:

Actually he did on fact place blame on her parents. WGAF when they say "yeah, our daughter is white just like us"

"They should have outed her sooner, they did this as part of family in-fighting!!!!" - A clown.
But none of that is what he said :confused:

Also, don't sign your posts.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Legit don't understand what the problem is, we are all people and she was trying to help some people improve their lot in life despite other people being jerks

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Hey OP got a little video for you that might help you understand

https://youtu.be/l_3GQu7dm-I

Mordacai
May 23, 2015

by Ralp
after i witness videos of black peoples behavior in usa the jew in me is think about start insurance company to sell policy to protect usa citizen from social transgresions of blacks people.

how much you goy pay for protection?

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Oy vey iz mir, mordacai

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

Legit don't understand what the problem is, we are all people and she was trying to help some people improve their lot in life despite other people being jerks

The NAACP doesn't do any of those things. It just cries "racism" and doesn't solve anything.

So of course she made the perfect President.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Chris Christie posted:

If transsexual is real then so is transracial.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

BigBoss posted:

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

Mordacai posted:

after i witness videos of black peoples behavior in usa the jew in me is think about start insurance company to sell policy to protect usa citizen from social transgresions of blacks people.

how much you goy pay for protection?

i pay vor for protection not kike

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Zoe Quinn is one of many women targeted by the Gamergate harassment campaign.

Support a feminist today!

BigBoss posted:

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Brain chemistry is definitely a thing with sex though. I don't think your brain can be wrongly configured to act as if you have sickle cell when you don't.

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.

Raku posted:

Brain chemistry is definitely a thing with sex though. I don't think your brain can be wrongly configured to act as if you have sickle cell when you don't.

mental illness mental gymnastics

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Raku posted:

nice to know that if you don't have sickle cell you're not really black

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer

BigBoss posted:

I think the term transsexual is sexist as it implies that people who identify as a particular gender are not really that gender. Why is Caitlyn Genner a "transsexual" and not a woman?

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Raku posted:

And theoretically someone could have an ancestor of a different race from their parents or just won a sort of genetic lottery or hell have the religious belief that god intended them to be a different race. Point is we are not screening people who say they are transgendered for if their brain is configured a certain way or if they are crazy, we treat it as if it's a valid choice. Therefore we should probably treat transracial the same way too.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Lowtechs posted:

I think the term transsexual is sexist as it implies that people who identify as a particular gender are not really that gender. Why is Caitlyn Genner a "transsexual" and not a woman?

its actually sexist because it implies putting on makeup and getting some fake fits magically transforms you into a woman

after all they're just tits rear end and something for men to look at right

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

they really should have czeched their facts before goving her the job.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Shadoer posted:

Point is we are not screening people who say they are transgendered for if their brain is configured a certain way or if they are crazy, we treat it as if it's a valid choice.
This is dumb though because they're requesting help in hacking their genitals off, so we should probably make sure that they actually have good cause to do so and not just delusions

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Lowtechs posted:

Why is this lady "white person" and not a person?

Then again maybe there is a real genetic difference between the races and stuff like eugenics has merit?

BigBoss fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Jun 14, 2015

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
if transrace becomes a thing I'm just checking out from the world

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Raku posted:

This is dumb though because they're requesting help in hacking their genitals off, so we should probably make sure that they actually have good cause to do so and not just delusions

this implies there's a good cause in the first place

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

RaceBannon posted:

if transrace becomes a thing I'm just checking out from the world

transspecies is coming, you can't stop progress

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Raku posted:

How? Like really, how can we tell the difference between someone that may be genetically predisposed to be another gender and someone who is crazy? And for that matter, should it matter and people just get to become who they want to be?

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Here's another good comparison - children who are gender-confused often try to mutilate/cut off their dicks out of desperation.

Do black people mutilate their defining features because they want to be more white?

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Shadoer posted:

How? Like really, how can we tell the difference between someone that may be genetically predisposed to be another gender and someone who is crazy? And for that matter, should it matter and people just get to become who they want to be?

Neuroscience?

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Raku posted:

Neuroscience?

Someone close to me had a kid that went through a sex change. Went on hormones around Age 14, had the surgery when they were 18.

There's really no science behind it other than "the kid's probably going to kill himself if we don't do something", so they go through years of psychologist visits to confirm that the desire to change sex is valid, then they get the surgery when they're legally old enough to have it done by their own choice.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6H4NSBriZI

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

EugeneJ posted:

Someone close to me had a kid that went through a sex change. Went on hormones around Age 14, had the surgery when they were 18.

There's really no science behind it other than "the kid's probably going to kill himself if we don't do something", so they go through years of psychologist visits to confirm that the desire to change sex is valid, then they get the surgery when they're legally old enough to have it done by their own choice.

lol that's so hosed up

maybe some people really do need religion

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im sapceman : )

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Raku posted:

Neuroscience?

Or we can let people do what they want, and we can save our over worked and limited Neuroscientists to do something else.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Raku posted:

lol that's so hosed up

maybe some people really do need religion

14: too immature to have sex, mature enough to go on gender altering hormones

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Your honour, I admit to committing that robbery, but as a trans-Australian I just can't help it. You oval office.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

pentyne posted:

That article and title misquotes the poo poo out of him, he says the biggest thing about this story is about is her honesty and whether or not she is misleading people. He just points out that the whole "outing" by her parents seems like a by-product of the family squabble, and they should've come out against her sooner if they were really bothered by it.

Sharpton may stick his foot in his mouth, but that video clearly shows that to him her actual race is less important then whether or not she's been lying to people. Great job not even listening to a 2 minute video.

He's pretty reasonable for the most part, the whole hilarity is how she attempted to sell her image to the world as being black.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

14: too immature to have sex, mature enough to go on gender altering hormones

So tying it back to this thread - would NAACP lady kill herself if she couldn't be black?

If she could survive as a white woman...she's not trans-racial and is just taking advantage of black culture.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im a dam horsie

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

EugeneJ posted:

So tying it back to this thread - would NAACP lady kill herself if she couldn't be black?

If she could survive as a white woman...she's not trans-racial and is just taking advantage of black culture.

I guess we'll find out after tomorrow! but I prefer to look at it as her having ALREADY killed her white self

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes
in five years there will be a documentary on pbs with iggy azalia and macklemore and will smiff and chet hanks and urkell talking about how the Dolezal Crisis was their stonewall and now they can be proud of who they really are and at the climax of the show neil degrasse tyson will come out as asian

• Locked thread