Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Is there any way to extract the photos from the PS4 console or do I have to upload them to some social media bullshit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

My group of friends have a psn Community that we just upload our pics to. From there you can screenshot the screenshot and copy it to USB. Convoluted but it works.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

you could just screenshot the photo screen itself but it has the menu border around it which makes my autism flare up hardcore.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Thanks for the hot tips, I'll see if any of my shots are worth all the trouble.

It's pretty funny when the guys go like "oh this one is nice!" and it's a closeup of a bush with a glimpse of Gladius' rear end between the foliage.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Foxhound posted:

Is there any way to extract the photos from the PS4 console or do I have to upload them to some social media bullshit?

just put them on a usb drive. or i think u can do it wirelessly with a program

edit nevermind i misunderstood sorry

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

yeah, that's how you normally do it but for whatever reason viewing photos in-game isn't fullscreen

that's honestly the only complaint i have about this game so far

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Foxhound posted:

I have a Twitter account specifically for poo poo like this.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Foxhound posted:

Thanks for the hot tips, I'll see if any of my shots are worth all the trouble.

It's pretty funny when the guys go like "oh this one is nice!" and it's a closeup of a bush with a glimpse of Gladius' rear end between the foliage.

He's no Snake tbh.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Is there any sort of bestiary or monster database in the game?

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Are the imperial patrols on chapter 3 supposed to feel way darn harder than they were in desert town or is it that my equipment sucks?

If I don't get them all with magic right out the gate they shoot everybody to death in seconds.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

Are the imperial patrols on chapter 3 supposed to feel way darn harder than they were in desert town or is it that my equipment sucks?

If I don't get them all with magic right out the gate they shoot everybody to death in seconds.
They're extremely dangerous because they deal a ton of sustained damage at range that you can't really avoid. Be prepared to use potions, and try to kill them as quickly as possible. I like to warp around with daggers.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

>TFW all you can afford is Kenny's Fries :smith:

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

>TFW all you can afford is Kenny's Fries :smith:

Digging through the junk in your car for small change so you and your broke rear end friends can split a sandwich.

Japanese devs making the realest games in the industry.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I think the hyper detailed plates of food are my favourite things in this game.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I was playing this last night and after letting my mouth water at the various meals I watched that clip of Gladiolus shilling noodles so I ran to the conbini to buy a cup.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
when are you going to be on terrace house

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The FFXII remake is being done by the team that did the Batman/Assassins Creed 'remasters' :eng99:

e: they also did the FFX/X-II remaster- how was that? Did they do a better job with that one?

Lumpy the Cook fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Dec 4, 2016

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
X/X-2 remasters seem completely fine.

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

e: they also did the FFX/X-II remaster- how was that? Did they do a better job with that one?

Just don't expect any facial animation

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Lestallum is amazingly cool, I totally had what the devs probably wanted everybody to experience: that big oh daaaamn moment seeing it from out of the tunnel.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The games thread for this game is terrible. They all post like their opinion is really important because they finished a 50 hour game in 3 days and know a lot about anime.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I saw a World of Warcraft cookbook at Barnes and Noble and it made me think of how neat a FFXV cookbook could be. Every dish in this game looks amazing.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Top three tastiest looking foods in video games:
1. Dragon's Crown
2. Final Fantasy XV
3. The Battlefield: Hardline cheeseburger

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The games thread for this game is terrible. They all post like their opinion is really important because they finished a 50 hour game in 3 days and know a lot about anime.

That sounds rough... Hard to believe a Games thread could turn out so poorly.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Games sucks. I appreciate the unironic video game enjoyment found here in the Imp Zone

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

That sounds rough... Hard to believe a Games thread could turn out so poorly.

They used to be good sources of information many moons ago. Le sigh.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

1. Dragon's Crown
2. Final Fantasy XV
Muramasa had some great stuff too.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's audio only so it's a conceptual good item but I would to get my hands on Kazuhira Miller's cheeseburger.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Kohima captured the full power of imagination by using audio tapes.... the Pax Hamburgana is my minds greatest burger

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

I want a video like this for every dish in the game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X32v5_psqEA

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Muramasa had some great stuff too.

Odin Sphere also. Vanillaware makes drat good games and game food

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

rediscover posted:

X/X-2 remasters seem completely fine.

Yeah I didn't play much of X and none of X-2 but I never saw any weird bugs or NPCs freaking out or anything like that. It ran well

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I played through both X and X-2 on PS3 and never had any issues. And I think the PS4 and PC versions worked fine as well.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
when's the "getting prompto laid" dlc coming

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
He just won't shut up about any woman with a cleavage.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

In Training posted:

I played through both X and X-2 on PS3 and never had any issues. And I think the PS4 and PC versions worked fine as well.

PS4 versions had an RNG bug affecting monster drops but it got patched.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

1. Dragon's Crown
2. Final Fantasy XV

I have decided to bump FFXV up to number one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIAp9OOJGdE

Now if you'll excuse me, I must go shopping.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Sofia Coppola_OD_ posted:

I want a video like this for every dish in the game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X32v5_psqEA

This should definitely be a full series.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
(Shrimp route)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

They used to be good sources of information many moons ago. Le sigh.

Eh thats every thread for a hyped, popular game. Give it a few months for the initial rush to die off and it'll go back to being decent hopefully.