Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

No idea, i never got the chance to accept applications myself so perhaps your right on that claim? :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
About to apply, I'm Benquadranaros and my wife is artoodeytoah

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Valicious posted:

What does a guild captain do anyways?

It used to just allow you to accept guild membership requests and I think maybe kick members but that was really about it.

A Spooky Skeleton
Aug 28, 2012

i'm a princess of trash
Applied as PrincessesTrash!
2v2 going unranked with normalized levels made me come back. That sounds incredible and I can feel more free to dick around without a number going down.

A Spooky Skeleton fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Apr 13, 2017

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010

A Spooky Skeleton posted:

Applied as PrincessesTrash!
2v2 going unranked with normalized levels made me come back. That sounds incredible and I can feel more free to dick around without a number going down.

Added you!
We're at co-op mission level 4 right now, let's try to get as high as we can! I wanna at least get a unique at level 7, if not a legendary at level 9.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Okay *borat voice* myyyyyy wiiiiiife

has applied, "artoodeytoah" or something close to that.

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Okay *borat voice* myyyyyy wiiiiiife

has applied, "artoodeytoah" or something close to that.

Accepted!

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

One thing I've learned since switching is that a hell of a lot more people were active in Sarlacc than thatsnogoon. Now with this guild stuff added and 2v2s being free its a lot more fun to just play the game.

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Applied to Oldgoonpublic as Kleio56

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010

strange feelings re Daisy posted:

Applied to Oldgoonpublic as Kleio56

Added!

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

OxMan posted:

One thing I've learned since switching is that a hell of a lot more people were active in Sarlacc than thatsnogoon. Now with this guild stuff added and 2v2s being free its a lot more fun to just play the game.

Thatsnogoon was the first guild so it had the early adopters who got bored of the game :v

I was captain but didnt play more than a game a week or so for the past month. Glad theres a new guild thats more active

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010
I love how Cassian just walks into the mob of enemies instead of targeting, or when he's being targeted and just won't move. Over 50% of my losses are because of this, or Cassian just walking around without me even touching the screen.
I can't figure out if it's the servers or my phone.

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010
I need to step up my game, I've only contributed 161 to the co-op mission.

Critique my Cassian deck!

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

I would personally replace the gonk droid with either Mauraders or Troopers but otherwise that's a good deck you got there sir.

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

I would personally replace the gonk droid with either Mauraders or Troopers but otherwise that's a good deck you got there sir.

GNK has won me so many games by either going unoticed or forcing them to devote units or their leader away from the main battle. If they use their leader to kill the GNK, I usually follow with Cassian and shoot them while they are trying to kill it. (can usually get them below 30% or kill) If they drop a unit on it, I drop pathfinders there too. A single unit usually can't kill the GNK in time though.

I'm really liking my Thrawn deck I threw together tonight.

The key is to play defensively. Start your tanks in the back and build up your army. Never play both tanks in the same lane. Put your sandtrooper behind your tank. If you join battle, make sure to keep a turret or tank between you and the enemy. The new Big Boy Tank (BubbaT) is insane against towers when boosted using Thrawn's active) Let your units do the work on towers, stay back and build attack. Bomber is great for finishing off towers or Rebel tank.
Luke just die horribly cause Old Ben can't do jack since he only affects organic units.

Valicious fucked around with this message at 12:20 on Apr 14, 2017

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010
Just a note for people who missed the original announcement: the good guilds have merged, gets your butts in OldGoonpublic.
We're already on level 5 of the co-op mission, close to 6. There's still spots left, and the guild will be kept active by kicking out people after 7 days of inactivity. (down to 5 days once full)

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

Applied to OldgoonPublic as Smutt.

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010
So I play this game with my nose as my hands don't work. I'm not sure what changed, but today has been a giant losing streak. I literally have to tap my ability button 6 times to use it, or mash the screen to stop getting cut in half by a lightsaber. My favorite is when I tap a unit to Target, and I just walk over there.
This happening to anyone else lately?

JagGator
Oct 31, 2012
I been playing with my penis; works fine.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
:yikes:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
To answer, no I haven't noticed anything drastically different lately.

But for real you're playing this with your nose?

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010

Intel&Sebastian posted:

To answer, no I haven't noticed anything drastically different lately.

But for real you're playing this with your nose?

Yeah, hands don't work. It's how I use a touchscreen.

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010
So....After much debate, I'm not sure I can keep playing this game. I've been making notes on when exactly the touch problems occur. I can't dash, targeting will just move me to the spot I touch a lot of the time, and over 50% of the time I can't move once an enemy comes near me. (it won't register touches)
The game has become an exercise in frustration after losing like 6 games in a row quite often. Who wants guild leader? I'll wait a day or two before uninstalling the app.

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

Man I get the kind of problems you're describing but they're usually fixed by a reboot. Have you tried reinstalling?

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010

OxMan posted:

Man I get the kind of problems you're describing but they're usually fixed by a reboot. Have you tried reinstalling?

I've tried playing it on both an iPhone 6S Plus and a Nexus 5X, both give the same issues. I started after the last maintenance.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

You changed devices and you're still having the same problems? I have never heard of something like that happening.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
There's probably control issues he's more sensitive to than we are because of the unique way he interfaces, which is a big bummer.

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010

Intel&Sebastian posted:

There's probably control issues he's more sensitive to than we are because of the unique way he interfaces, which is a big bummer.

Probably. It's really weird cause it USED to be fine. Something they did recently made it worse.
So who wants guild leader?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
They added one new hero per side and I don't recognize either of them lol

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
They're from the same Rebels cartoon as Ezra, Sabine, Inquisitor, and I think Kallus? I've never seen it but the one scene that people link to as an example of the show at its best is "cool in theory, unspeakably lame in execution" so take that for what it's worth

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
rebels has its moments, overall a weak show, but it's better than clone wars, which people look back on with rose-tinted macrobinoculars because that show blows and is ugly

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Rebels owns.

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

Long nights, no peace

Ezra and Kanan are just not likable for whatever reason, I think I'm just fuckin sick of jedi, skywalker or not. Hera, Sabine, Zeb, Chop are all great. The imps can suck a dick and it's hilarious how much of a Mary Sue they made Thrawn into

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Thrawn is the Ender Wiggin of the SW universe. Self ID catnip for any and all put upon nerds who know in their hearts they're better than everyone else because they're smarter.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

That's not exactly an exclusive club anymore because anybody who watches Season 3 of Rebels (which is pretty good for a show initially aimed at tweens) will learn about Grand Admiral Thrawn as a result.

Anyone encountered or been rewarded the new Legendaries yet? They seem pretty cool on paper.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
I was kinda miffed this season changeover handed out like 3 legendaries and none of them were rigged to give you one of the new ones :(

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

Long nights, no peace

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Thrawn is the Ender Wiggin of the SW universe. Self ID catnip for any and all put upon nerds who know in their hearts they're better than everyone else because they're smarter.

lmao yeah i always hated those characters

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
They should make new era Luke a legendary who can't move until the last 30 seconds of the game but has lots of good support effects and a 10 cost Rey unique that whips everyones rear end.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Jenny Angel posted:

They're from the same Rebels cartoon as Ezra, Sabine, Inquisitor, and I think Kallus? I've never seen it but the one scene that people link to as an example of the show at its best is "cool in theory, unspeakably lame in execution" so take that for what it's worth

As someone who likes rebels i think I know what scene you're talking about and its almost certainly the worst poo poo lol. Kallus is also from Rebels though yes, he's the ISB Agent antagonist for the first season.

Phyresis posted:

lmao yeah i always hated those characters

They are pretty clear cut garbage archetypes to be honest. The absolute worst is whenever you get one who constantly pulls out the 'you beat me but actually this means i beat you'.

kingcom fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Apr 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

Long nights, no peace

Never understood the appeal of Thrawn, but then again i'm just a normie fuccboi who's gay for Boba Fett and the dude says two things total and then flies directly into a sand vagina

• Locked thread