Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Sandwolf posted:

I dunno. I’m curious why binus has gotten such a pass? I know Meen is a hanging note, don’t want to do that. I’m not opposed to the idea that there’s scum in our masonry.

It’s because I’m town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I’m not sure why this is taking so long. Lets lunch circl. We’ve already killed two scum and a 3p met their wincon. Lets keep the game moving forward

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

b-minus1 posted:

I’m not sure why this is taking so long. Lets lunch circl. We’ve already killed two scum and a 3p met their wincon. Lets keep the game moving forward

Ok ##vote circl

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

b-minus1 posted:

It’s because I’m town

##vote binus

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

CirclMastr posted:

##vote binus

You should claim.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Like if you know something the rest of us don't, now's the time to share.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Maerlyn posted:

You should claim.

Second. We should just kill them if they’re popping in with votes but no claim.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Oh I can do that

##vote CM

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Good riddance, CirclMastr!

Votecount for Day 3
With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 24th, 2022 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 8 hours.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

CirclMastr (6): Mr. Humalong, Maerlyn, Nep-Nep, b-minus1, Tobbs Gnawed, Nep-Nep, Hal Insandenza, Sandwolf
b-minus1 (1): CirclMastr
Sandwolf (0): b-minus1, b-minus1

Not Voting (3): CapitalistPig, Ignatius M. Meen, Nep-Nep

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 24th, 2022 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 7 hours.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Would really have loved to see claims before a hammer, and it happened while I was sleeping. Neat.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

This time there was no smoking lightning bolt on the floor to lead them to the killer, just clues around how the assembled gods and mortals acted. Maybe it was Theseus? He's been napping in the corner since the initial body was formed. Well if he doesn't wake up soon, he'll die of his own accord. So the group instead quickly formed into cliques, cross matching what they did each night, and this left Jason to hold the bag. He was used to it, he was used his whole life. Herculean tasks were laid in front of him, not literally, Hercules did those, but tasks that rose to the same level of difficulty, and he accomplished them. What was killing a god in the face of that?
A mistake.
As the assembled mortals and gods descended upon him, he knew that it was a mistake.

CirclMastr Jason Scum-aligned Mortal who is Beneath Notice has been executed Day 3.

The game ends in a victory for Town and the Mistress of Night.

Thanks for playing, and I'm sorry to the scum team that everything that could go wrong for them did.

Grandicap fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Apr 23, 2022

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Lol

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I mean no regrets on how that all went down but I am annoyed that everything I was cased in is stuff I would absolutely do as town

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Gg all

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

Opopanax posted:

I mean no regrets on how that all went down but I am annoyed that everything I was cased in is stuff I would absolutely do as town

FWIW I didn't really suspect you, I suspected Maer.

Which I appear to do every game...

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Sub Rosa posted:

So after inhaling the fumes of Delphi I pronounce the scum team is Plastic, Opop, and Circl... and that I shall be dead by D3.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

:drat:

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Yami Fenrir posted:

FWIW I didn't really suspect you, I suspected Maer.

Which I appear to do every game...

I mean you're not wrong, I looked pretty bad in this game especially, I'm surprised I didn't get stinkeye from more people.

Good game town, luck just wasn't on scum's side but I hoped Circl would fight for himself a bit more.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
I'm just glad I managed to get my win in lol

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Well, good, glad that worked out. lmao.

Sorry scum, things went real bad for you.

GG all!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Also, thanks grandicap for the game!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
gg, nice call sub rosa.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

perfect in every way

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

My wincon was achieved with only having made one game post, not a record I want to repeat or top with 0 game posts but lmao all the same

e: also I'm taking a break until I feel I have my poo poo together, being sleepy in the evenings is making Mafia impossible let alone other things

Ignatius M. Meen fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Apr 23, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

PERFECT IN EVER WAY