Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Ah drat I posted this on my cyber side-tumblr a while back, just scroled past it again and thought to go check the source on Depop; sold out, but a 'related' search and

https://www.depop.com/products/1036_emporium-authentic-misbhv-brutalisme-knitted-sweatshirt/

In UK XL no less, I'm kinda tempted now. This is where my cash goes these days :o:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

Sagebrush posted:

this may shock you to learn, but the celebrities don't actually design the shoes themselves! professional shoe designers come up with a bunch of concepts and present them and the celebrity just picks the one they want to put their name on.

Really would like to see the designs that she turned down.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Man, saw this piece title and thought oh I see where they're going here but then looked at the artists (and their ages) and when it was produced and yeah that has less pleasing vibes at this time

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

just said "yikes" out loud

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

it looks to me like it's just supposed to be a light integrated body armor sorta thing. doesnt seem particularly yikes, other than the yikes that plating is a thing that exists. which, you know, sucks but "artist makes a statement about something that sucks" is kinda their entire job as artists

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

FMguru posted:

summer 2024 yospos moderator uniforms revealed today

from the previous page but my highest-priority cop atm is a corduroy hat

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

FASHION AI, show me 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝕶 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖓

John Galliano - Spring 2011 menswear

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

being a runway model is a genuinely weird job, like you just show up somewhere and have to put on a pith helmet and a garter belt and act serious about it

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

FASHION AI, show me 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝕶 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖓

John Galliano - Spring 2011 menswear

i’m sick of duck soup mom

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

Postmodern Times

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

qirex posted:

being a runway model is a genuinely weird job, like you just show up somewhere and have to put on a pith helmet and a garter belt and act serious about it

weird lookin stick people need jobs too

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Sagebrush posted:

weird lookin stick people need jobs too

hard times since Newgrounds closed its doors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lmao