Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

##unvote one second taking off -1

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Finally decided to bus your scum bud?

##vote miro

whats going on here? Should the towns be worried about 3p masons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Also I would like to note, though I didn't realize when I put my vote down, miro is now at -2. I would ask refrain from making that another -1.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

I think cpig is toen and scum team is probably.
Miro Krunge Bk Pmush.

Can you elaborate?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
##unvote

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
Can we self vote here?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

mirotrem posted:

Can we self vote here?

You can, but please don't.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

mirotrem posted:

Can we self vote here?

scum guilt?

##vote miro

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

DickBastardly posted:

scum guilt?

##vote miro

wtf

##unvote

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
Like..if I'm wrong and PMush is actually town...you guys are lynching me over a claimed tracker hit?...how is this even remotely right?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

DickBastardly posted:

whats going on here? Should the towns be worried about 3p masons?

No, just normal masons having a discussion in the doc and then voting.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Scum team has to be cpig and miro or pmush and miro. There's literally no other world that makes sense to me atm.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
But. once again. I would like to reiterate there's a day left for discussion.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I really feel it's the former.. so what matter does it make if we hold off on a lynch for either? Waiting doesn't sit well with me.. I feel like there's more going on than I can wrap my head around.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

DickBastardly posted:

I really feel it's the former.. so what matter does it make if we hold off on a lynch for either? Waiting doesn't sit well with me.. I feel like there's more going on than I can wrap my head around.

Your behavior alone is making me doubt my miro conviction.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Krunge posted:

Also I would like to note, though I didn't realize when I put my vote down, miro is now at -2. I would ask refrain from making that another -1.

i totally read this as cpig, stil not sure if it matters.. but for the sake shaking this poo poo out

##unvote

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

DickBastardly posted:

i totally read this as cpig, stil not sure if it matters.. but for the sake shaking this poo poo out

##unvote

What?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

DickBastardly posted:

##unvote

Did... did krunge break you?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Did... did krunge break you?

I guess.. iv'e lost all cognitive reasoning, i feel like i'm on a drat island left to my own starving dehydrated hallucinations in the absence of any concrete evidence of anything, i don't know who to trust anymore.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
##vote mirotrem

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##vote miro

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
##vote miro

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Oh god! mirotrem is hammered!

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I'm glad to have my first mafia win :)

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Rock out with your cock out.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
err ma gerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr almost flubbed it down the shitter

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Gonna kill myself if he's lynch proof

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I can't believe this town

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

quote:

You are Agent R Chase. You are a former time traveling cop who has abandoned the life of hunting crime for a simple life in a simpler time. When OMAR rears their ugly head though, you know you can't stand idly by and let these monsters do what they please.

You are a jailer. Each night you may PM me a target to put them in jail, preventing them from using any actions or being targeted by any actions. You are Vigilante aligned and win when all threats to the Vigilantes are eliminated.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

I can't believe this town

Shut up and flip you gently caress

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:ohdear:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hey that's me!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Getting AR to commit seppuku was probably my crowning achievement

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
OMAR takes over the oil industry and destroys America. Good job letting the terrorists Cpig, Jimson, Krunge, and DickBastardly win.

Also BK revelas he is not a garbageman but actually an alien and takes off in his ship back to his home

Anarc cannot fulfill her wincon and loses

Everyone else loses

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I'm the best :cool:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Nice, another sweet sweet scum victory under my belt.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Its okay. ANARC we decided to give you a good job. You can live a life of luxury.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Well, Kashuno did say it was time to Boogie!

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
woooooooooot! lehhoo lehserz

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

told ya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mirotrem
May 7, 2010