Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Never gonna stop laughing at the deaths of Shireen and Bad Pussy in the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

facebook jihad posted:

eh...35% of posts are hoping a giant steps on more people. so yes.

Eh... its a living.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Need a new thread title. Go!

Extra Large Marge posted:

GOT: We will defeat the Night King with our combined nudity

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

GOT: the more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Even in the later seasons people like urine make the show .. OK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9E6Q1Omeh8

Like when he merked the sandsnakes and Anna? Yana? Yara? Arra?? His sister.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I hope a giant steps on more people.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Glenn Quebec posted:

Even in the later seasons people like urine make the show .. OK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9E6Q1Omeh8

Like when he merked the sandsnakes and Anna? Yana? Yara? Arra?? His sister.

wait his name is urine?

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

c'mon mumps you know irish methhead truck drive uncle (NUNCLE FOR BOOKS PEOPLE) is urine

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
This doesn't air until tomorrow night here so please tell me the spoilers because I won't watch it anyway

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I missed all the pissing in GoT. Is there a convenient link that shows all the pissing scenes on one video?

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

King of Bees posted:

I missed all the pissing in GoT. Is there a convenient link that shows all the pissing scenes on one video?

go into your own bathroom and lay down and piss up and let gravity do the rest while rains of castamere plays if you're lucky bran will warg into you while its happen so you can go back 20000 years and experience it again

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I have been waiting for 8 goddam years
I don't actually know what to say here

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

Relax, the real video is a mere 19 continuous minutes of the hound with he dick out

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Infinite Karma posted:

Relax, the real video is a mere 19 continuous minutes of the hound with he dick out

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
narp

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
apparently i don't have HBO anymore.
Tell me what happens nerds

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Everybody lives in harmony

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ethanol posted:

Everybody lives in harmony

:)

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
daenarys should have been played by a transgender hmong woman

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
so after this poo poo ends that fat gently caress really think that people will care how is lovely books ends?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

DoctorGonzo posted:

so after this poo poo ends that fat gently caress really think that people will care how is lovely books ends?

yeah. I guess i like books

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

If he doesn't completely change the ending in the books compared to the TV series he's an even bigger dope than usual

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Fried Watermelon posted:

If he doesn't completely change the ending in the books compared to the TV series he's an even bigger dope than usual

no need to change something if it is never created in the first place

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

King of Bees posted:

I legit hope one of you fuckers who posts in this thread is a writer, and like the goddam season starts with a giant stepping on someone, preferably Dany. What a cold open that would be.

please give the people what they want.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
I hope the rest of the books are done in a "Choose Your Own Adventure" rpg book format

The primary factor in whether you win or not will be how high you can raise your "people stepped on" stat

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
one hour of pissing and stomping. including some pissing and/or stomping on titties on dicks and/or cocks. please god let it be.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
The standard clockwork nerd map opening but then a giant steps on it! The little tin swordsman breaks apart and the miniature wall shatters.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Fried Watermelon posted:

he still hasn't finished the fourth book

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
“Oh, bleed that,” the little man said. He pushed himself off the ledge into empty air. Jon gasped, then watched with awe as Tyrion Lannister spun around in a tight ball, landed lightly on his hands, then vaulted backward onto his sister. There were no survivors.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
i hope the dwarf spins into more tight balls.

fake edit: wow that can be interpreted multiple ways.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

facebook jihad posted:

I legit hope one of you fuckers who posts in this thread is a writer, and like the goddam season starts with a giant stepping on someone, preferably Dany. What a cold open that would be.

please give the people what they want.

Of all the tv stuff I've been cleaning up while I hunt for book deals, I'm sorry, GoT never rolled across my desk. Otherwise, I'd have tried.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I'm super excited for the final season sound effects and the actions of the 2nd boom. Boy, I tell ya, a good 2nd boom really makes or breaks a series for me.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

King of Bees posted:

I'm super excited for the final season sound effects and the actions of the 2nd boom. Boy, I tell ya, a good 2nd boom really makes or breaks a series for me.

:hmmyes:

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

Zippy the Bummer posted:

Cersei is not only stupid but loving evil too. Lady Felyse (house stokeworth i think) comes running to her crying about how Bronn killed her dad or some poo poo, and while Felyse is crying in her lap Cersei is just like, "Huh, this bitch is a nuisance, I'll get rid of her by giving her to Qyburn to do torture experiments upon"

Then Qyburn tortures Felyse to death over the course of weeks

This was both a dumb/evil moment for Cersei. Feylse's husband died because Cersei wanted him to kill Bronn. So he challenges Bronn to a duel and Bronn just stabs him in the loving face because Bronn rules.

So instead of helping Feylse take back the Stokeworth lands she has Qyburn do weird rear end experiments on her until she dies or goes insane, therefore leaving all the Stokeworth lands to Lollys (and therefore Bronn).

So her brilliant move to kill a potential rival ended up giving him a castle instead because she can't stop being comically evil for five loving seconds. Like book Cersei makes show Cersei look like a loving genius.

Mr Luxury Yacht fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Apr 14, 2019

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Pizza is on the way, my body and stomach is ready

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Pizza is on the way, my body and stomach is ready

I hope its a Pizza Hut Big Foot pizza

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

King of Bees posted:

:shuckyes:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ChickenHeart posted:

I hope its a Pizza Hut Big Foot pizza

big foot is little caesar pizza you idiot

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Book Cersei is really loving stupid. I can't believe that she'd pull off blowing up the sept and killing all her enemies in one explosion. It must happen differently in the book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zane
Nov 14, 2007
book cercei has always been more plausible imo because she is temperamentally always angry and wishes she were a dude and etc., etc., so a lot of her judgment is perpetually clouded by one outrage after another. she's played way too cool in the tv show and comes off like a sociopath which is actually not quite right.

Zane fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Apr 15, 2019