Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

these are actually quite good dick jokes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av

Samovar posted:

I sincerely hope he went to see a doctor about the impending malignant testicular cancer.

could just be hydroceles

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Here's a computer dick joke.

My dick is so huge, it's a vagina that goes through my arse.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Sea Monster Penis Sketch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl5EtORtI6A

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Gum posted:

Sometimes i wonder if years of bullying may have had a slight effect on nerds

Tycho takes at least one comic and news post a year to bitterly complain about highschool, and he's pushing 40. It doesn't help that he's the awful snooty nerd type that even other nerd want to slap around, so yeah I'm sure highschool sucked for him.

Also he writes like an rear end in a top hat.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

what, like, clenched painfully around a pen that he can barely control?

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

Paladinus posted:

Here's a computer dick joke.

My dick is so huge, it's a vagina that goes through my arse.

You wouldn't be joking about this if you had made the right accidental search on Xhamster.

Yes.

Accidental.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
The thread for gay goons in E/N is an odd place to have a pages long meltdown about jews imo

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3731172&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=335#post473761632

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Jose posted:

The thread for gay goons in E/N is an odd place to have a pages long meltdown about jews imo

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3731172&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=335#post473761632

Huh. This all happened in my city and I didn't know about it at all. And I got a gay roommate who's dating a Jewish dude.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I mean the topic in question was pretty appropriate for the thread but yeah gently caress marry t-rex really chose a strange place to lose his mind over The Jews

e: holy poo poo it just keeps going too, I'm almost sad he got probated

Snow Cone Capone has a new favorite as of 14:54 on Jun 27, 2017

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Kelp Me! posted:

I mean the topic in question was pretty appropriate for the thread but yeah gently caress marry t-rex really chose a strange place to lose his mind over The Jews

Where else is he supposed to lose his mind over The Jews?

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Screaming Idiot posted:

Where else is he supposed to lose his mind over The Jews?

Either anywhere or nowhere I guess?

also what's with the intentional misspellings as Juedism and Isreal is that some new (((secret code))) I don't know about

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It shows the disdain he feels is so deep he can't be bothered to spell it correctly. It was pretty effective too.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

dude is losing his mind but oh man what a terrible argument wherein they accuse him of being like a blue lives matter guy when that's entirely the opposite of his (bad) arguments lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Solice Kirsk posted:

Huh. This all happened in my city and I didn't know about it at all. And I got a gay roommate who's dating a Jewish dude.
I'm thinking it's possible Jewish dudes don't care about Chicago Dyke March.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Solice Kirsk posted:

It shows the disdain he feels is so deep he can't be bothered to spell it correctly. It was pretty effective too.

Nah I googled Juedism and there's a whole bunch of right-wing poo poo in the results so I'm pretty sure it's A Thing

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

FactsAreUseless posted:

What about the dutch?

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Spanish Manlove posted:

What about the dutch?

They would probably have no idea what you were talking about until you pointed out the weak pun at which point they'd force a chuckle and walk away most likely

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Spanish Manlove posted:

What about the dutch?
I don't think he cares about Chicago Dutch March either.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

FactsAreUseless posted:

?

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
that poster was better when their impotent angry rants were about how good they were at dota instead of The Jews

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

FactsAreUseless posted:

I care.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Jews are okay.

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]

FactsAreUseless posted:

As a Jewish dude profoundly invested in the Chicago Dyke March,

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

The whole thing was over putting a Star of David on a rainbow flag, but us Jews have a history of putting stars on things they have no business being on, like ice hockey jerseys :haw:

(I want one)

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Paladinus posted:

Jews are okay.
I ❤️ jews

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
*whistles along to if i were a rich man*

yada yada yada

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
one day i will have a staircase in my house going up, and one going down as well

g-d willing

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

Paladinus posted:

Jews are okay.

Are we sure? Has anyone checked on them recently?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Kelp Me! posted:

Nah I googled Juedism and there's a whole bunch of right-wing poo poo in the results so I'm pretty sure it's A Thing

If there's one thing that internet nazis are good at it's spelling.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Improbable Lobster posted:

If there's one thing that internet nazis are good at it's spelling.

They're also good at intentionally spelling/writing things differently to denote that they're using those terms in a derogatory manner?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

WoodrowSkillson posted:

dude is losing his mind but oh man what a terrible argument wherein they accuse him of being like a blue lives matter guy when that's entirely the opposite of his (bad) arguments lol

i think the iron rose supporting police like the bougie shithead she is is the hidden gem of that thread

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Kelp Me! posted:

They're also good at intentionally spelling/writing things differently to denote that they're using those terms in a derogatory manner?

Not in any subtle way, unless you think (((brackets))) are subtle

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Not in any subtle way, unless you think (((brackets))) are subtle

I think things like Shillary and Obummer are about as blatant as Juedism but debating the elegance and subtlety of alt-right codewords is a really dumb argument especially in this thread :psyduck:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Kelp Me! posted:

I think things like Shillary and Obummer are about as blatant as Juedism but debating the elegance and subtlety of alt-right codewords is a really dumb argument especially in this thread :psyduck:

Shillary and Obummer are obviously combining Shill and Bummer with the respective politicians names. What is Juedism a compound of? Judaism and Jude?

Improbable Lobster has a new favorite as of 20:28 on Jun 27, 2017

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

I myself will carry you to the Gates of Valhalla...
You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer
I'm pretty sure people just can't spell. I googled around, and I feel like I found as many people saying good things about "Juedism" as bad.

like this guy

some rear end in a top hat on the internet posted:

This whole discussion is actually rediculous. Iran has no other nuclear intentions than the destrucion of Israel and the United States. The farse here is that the President of Iran or whatever his title is. He has no power and is a figure head. The Iatolyas (spelling) are who are in charge. Islam is not a religion of peace. They are are set to take out all infidels. Look at the Saudi fund raising to support Hezbolla and suicide bombers. The completely ironic portion of this whole religous war is the similarities between the three religions involved. All three, christianity, judeism, and islam share the same stories told in the Old Testament. The characters vary between christianity/ judeism vs. islam. What it all comes down to is interpertation of these stories. Christianity and juedism are peaceful, while Islam is being intereperted in basically prehistoric interpertations. May this be this be the preclude to ww3, maybe. if ww3 involves nuclear power we are all fetched.

edit: wait, I just had an even funnier idea: What if they think the word is pronounced "Jewedism"?

It would be like the religious equivalent of nucular.

This is what I believe now.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Shillary and Obummer are obviously combing Shill and Bummer with the respective politicians names. What is Juedism a compound of? Judaism and Jude?

Don't make it bad

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Snak posted:

I'm pretty sure people just can't spell. I googled around, and I feel like I found as many people saying good things about "Juedism" as bad.

like this guy

edit: wait, I just had an even funnier idea: What if they think the word is pronounced "Jewedism"?

At least he realized he got Ayatollah wrong :psyduck:

Shillary and Obummer are obviously combining Shill and Bummer with the respective politicians names. What is Juedism a compound of? Judaism and Jude?

I mean...yeah?

Snow Cone Capone has a new favorite as of 20:31 on Jun 27, 2017

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

I myself will carry you to the Gates of Valhalla...
You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer
I just realized he spelled Judaism "more correctly" as Judeism earlier in his rant.

I'm gonna assume it was a typo and he meant Juedism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Mods rename me as the Iatolya of SA, thanks.