Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

spankmeister posted:

It's good, one of the best blends out there

they changed the recipe and the new version is bad though, don't buy that

how do i distinguish versions

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Panty Saluter posted:

look for the release notes, like soylent

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

if you got the pc version you can just change all the text if you like

this also works for endorfun btw, turn all the subliminal messages into insults and depressing stuff for the authentic yospos experience

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Sombrerotron posted:

if you got the pc version you can just change all the text if you like

this also works for endorfun btw, turn all the subliminal messages into insults and depressing stuff for the authentic yospos experience

There's a 'Filth' DLC for TOTD on Steam if you want instant results

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
one of the better uses of yakety sax ive seen in a while

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

There's a 'Filth' DLC for TOTD on Steam if you want instant results

mods i beseech thee

Graff
May 10, 2012

the ol' spicy android

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Graff posted:

the ol' spicy android

linus you rat!!

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Radio Paranoia posted:

mods i beseech thee
m'larf

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

:psyduck:

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Panty Saluter posted:

The new version looks like this:

I doubt you can find the old one though, the new one has been out for a while now.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
at least the label is more accurate now

Graff
May 10, 2012

Panty Saluter posted:

linus you rat!!

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

aren't the new iphones exploding now too? wouldn't that be like, the first step of qa??

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Speaking of weird steam games

http://store.steampowered.com/app/507010/

lomarf

NoneMoreNegative fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Oct 16, 2016

Graff
May 10, 2012

Radio Paranoia posted:

aren't the new iphones exploding now too? wouldn't that be like, the first step of qa??

more like first step towards a beautiful world with no technology

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

Graff posted:

more like first step towards a beautiful world with no technology

hail satan

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

the original was goofy fun for about five minutes. they'll probably make mad cash with the trump tie in, from the right who want to protect their great leader and from the left who want to watch him ragdoll spectacularly through scenery (though that can be achieved by watching one of his rallies)

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
https://vimeo.com/59999777

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Person of Friendtrest

Proof of concept Computer Science research from the University of Leeds can re-caption audio and visual material; In this project, the system was trained on the full catalogue of TV show ‘Friends’:

The objective of this work is to build virtual talking avatars of characters fully automatically from TV shows. From this unconstrained data, we show how to capture a character’s style of speech, visual appearance and language in an effort to construct an interactive avatar of the person and effectively immortalize them in a computational model. We make three contributions (i) a complete framework for producing a generative model of the audiovisual and language of characters from TV shows; (ii) a novel method for aligning transcripts to video using the audio; and (iii) a fast audio segmentation system for silencing non-spoken audio from TV shows. Our framework is demonstrated using all 236 episodes from the TV series Friends (97hrs of video) and shown to generate novel sentences as well as character specific speech and video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh15lbV9pK8

more info: http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/scsjc/publications/charles2016VARVAI.pdf

I also like PIZZA CHEESE

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

you're the guy from the hamburger hot dog train, right?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Person of Friendtrest

Proof of concept Computer Science research from the University of Leeds can re-caption audio and visual material; In this project, the system was trained on the full catalogue of TV show ‘Friends’:

The objective of this work is to build virtual talking avatars of characters fully automatically from TV shows. From this unconstrained data, we show how to capture a character’s style of speech, visual appearance and language in an effort to construct an interactive avatar of the person and effectively immortalize them in a computational model. We make three contributions (i) a complete framework for producing a generative model of the audiovisual and language of characters from TV shows; (ii) a novel method for aligning transcripts to video using the audio; and (iii) a fast audio segmentation system for silencing non-spoken audio from TV shows. Our framework is demonstrated using all 236 episodes from the TV series Friends (97hrs of video) and shown to generate novel sentences as well as character specific speech and video.

I also like PIZZA CHEESE

wow

see i'm rewatching twin peaks this weekend and this sort of thing is just aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Person of Friendtrest

I also like PIZZA CHEESE

:psylon:

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

sunday night muthafuckas

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tXpXRnlS3c

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

yesssssss

spankmeister posted:

That one pic of micromancer with all the guns on bed also pops up all over

iirc his wife took those pictures

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

iirc his wife took those pictures

there truly is someone for everyone :kimchi:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

SmokaDustbowl posted:

big freedia is queen diva

i've been to a few of her bounce shows in nola

watching drunk white girls twerk is hilarious

apparently the really good ones are all at the "sissy bounce" parties which are exclusively for gay dudes in drag

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

anthonypants posted:

happy birthday to the anime weed catte

president goku slams his fist down on the desk

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

quooooote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Person of Friendtrest

I also like PIZZA CHEESE
good but not as good as this one imo

• Locked thread