Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

Aesop Poprock posted:

Who was the moron in this thread who was talking about how it's worse that we're allied with Saudi Arabia instead of Putin cause Saudi Arabia kills gay people?

saudi is the reason the caucasus became crowded with wahhabi nutcases like ramzan in the first place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I know you can only hold 1 "bad guy" in your head at one time but it's possible both are bad? :shrug:

Um, how many Russian terrorists with connections to the Russian government have blown up skyscrapers here? Why was there literally no purging of Saudi elements from our government? Why has this outcry just started now with Russian influence? What has Russia done to us in the last 20 years? The Saudis blew up the Twin Towers and not a single bad word was spoken about them. We invaded Iraq instead.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

*random dude walks into the voting booth on election day 2016*

Hmm do I want vote for the typical center-right Democrat or the racist rear end in a top hat who took his daddy's money and then made his career on discriminating against poor blacks and Hispanics and also rapes women? I'll have to think long and hard on this one.

lol if you walked into a voting booth in 2016

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Um, how many Russian terrorists with connections to the Russian government have blown up skyscrapers here? Why was there literally no purging of Saudi elements from our government? Why has this outcry just started now with Russian influence? What has Russia done to us in the last 20 years? The Saudis blew up the Twin Towers and not a single bad word was spoken about them. We invaded Iraq instead.

Is that the only way someone can threaten us? What a quaint worldview. Also, I agree the Saudi thing sure is weird!

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Goddamnit bernie would've saved us all from this poo poo

Gj on that primary dems :cool:

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Is that the only way someone can threaten us? What a quaint worldview. Also, I agree the Saudi thing sure is weird!

Threaten us? They want to be friends so we stop putting a boot on their neck with sanctions. The Americans helped ream Russia financially post-collapse when it was a free for all. They have every right to hate us. We're crawling on their border loving with their surrounding countries. We are the aggressors to Russia.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

They want to be friends

lol wow. ok welp. There it is, folks. The most naive person who ever lived.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Aesop Poprock posted:

Who was the moron in this thread who was talking about how it's worse that we're allied with Saudi Arabia instead of Putin cause Saudi Arabia kills gay people?

You mean the Chechen Republic with its Islamic government?

Religion of peace.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

lol wow. ok welp. There it is, folks. The most naive person who ever lived.

Well what IS their game plan exactly? Everyone says "Russians bad" but why?

theperminator fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Apr 1, 2017

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Putin is a dictator (lol nearest opponent got 17% in last election) who murders political opponents and journalists, has nukes pointed at us and is taking over countries. That's your guy that you love. lmao. I wish John Milius was alive to kick all your asses.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

*random dude walks into the voting booth on election day 2016*

Hmm do I want vote for the typical center-right Democrat or the racist rear end in a top hat who took his daddy's money and then made his career on discriminating against poor blacks and Hispanics and also rapes women? I'll have to think long and hard on this one.

salty dead hillaryman spotted

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

has nukes pointed at us and is taking over countries.

*violently invades countries because terrorism and "Weapons of mass destruction", parks missile batteries on Russian borders*
"He's the bad guy"

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

loving millennials, i swear, we are the worst generation ever. just a bunch of manchildren pretending to be adults.

on November 8 people had a duty to prevent a shitton of suffering and misery for the people in the country and the whole world and they hosed it up. look at these loving budget cuts, look at what he is planning to do to the EPA and the FDA, look at his climate policy, look at what he has done to the institutional trust in the country - the whole world is laughing at the office of president like it's some kind of 19th century carny freak show. it was YOUR duty to prevent this from happening :chloe:

I don't even blame the retarded redneck boomer voters who got conned, cause most of them don't know any better. But people here have at least some college education and basic common sense and were fully aware of the scam, yet still let it happen. everyone who still defends not voting for the loving goldman sachs lizard is a huge rear end in a top hat, htbh

also, in most first world country you can go to jail for failing to provide aid in an emergency situation. it's a civic duty that comes with citizenship, whether you like it or not.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
nov 8 wasn't the date of the primaries

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

loving millennials, i swear, we are the worst generation ever. just a bunch of manchildren pretending to be adults.

on November 8 people had a duty to prevent a shitton of suffering and misery for the people in the country and the whole world and they hosed it up. look at these loving budget cuts, look at what he is planning to do to the EPA and the FDA, look at his climate policy, look at what he has done to the institutional trust in the country - the whole world is laughing at the office of president like it's some kind of 19th century carny freak show. it was YOUR duty to prevent this from happening :chloe:

I don't even blame the retarded redneck boomer voters who got conned, cause most of them don't know any better. But people here have at least some college education and basic common sense and were fully aware of the scam, yet still let it happen. everyone who still defends not voting for the loving goldman sachs lizard is a huge rear end in a top hat, htbh

also, in most first world country you can go to jail for failing to provide aid in an emergency situation. it's a civic duty that comes with citizenship, whether you like it or not.

Nice meltdown.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

Nice meltdown.

In the US you don't provide aid in an emergency situation because you guys are litigious cunts and will sue.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

theperminator posted:

*violently invades countries because terrorism and "Weapons of mass destruction", parks missile batteries on Russian borders*
"He's the bad guy"

https://zippy.gfycat.com/GorgeousCaringDobermanpinscher.webm

Dang It Bhabhi! fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Apr 1, 2017

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Burt Sexual posted:

Lol, source link?

Sorry I know this isn't the lol thread but still.

http://fortune.com/2000/04/03/what-does-donald-trump-really-want/

Piss de Bundy posted:

if you voted for trump you're either: ignorant as gently caress, or, incredibly stupid and racist

the truth hurts

Harsh but fair

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Threaten us? They want to be friends so we stop putting a boot on their neck with sanctions. The Americans helped ream Russia financially post-collapse when it was a free for all. They have every right to hate us. We're crawling on their border loving with their surrounding countries. We are the aggressors to Russia.

"Typhoid Mary has every reason to hate us for taking her away her pots and pans and putting her in quarantine folks, why don't we just lay off"

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

You think these are the same things and you think Russia is good. You are actually crazy lol. Also, invasions are generally violent you retard.

"Hey we parked missile batteries at this guys front door, why's he pissed lol"
I'm sorry you can't put two and two together, it's not your fault you've watched a lot of movies and played games where Russians are two dimensional, moustache twirling bad guys.

*Destabilizes the ukraine and throws a shitfit when a referendum shows the people want to be part of Russia again*
*Bombs Syrian government forces but not ISIS, gets angry that Russia helps out one of their Allies by bombing terrorists*

"Hey what we should do, is enforce a No-Fly-Zone over another sovereign country, it's our job to shoot down Syrian/Russian planes flying over Syria"

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Third World Reggin posted:

nov 8 wasn't the date of the primaries

did you or did you not have the power to prevent a Trump presidency at you disposal on Nov 8?

(assuming you lived in one of the states that mattered here)

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

theperminator posted:

"Hey we parked missile batteries at this guys front door, why's he pissed lol"
I'm sorry you can't put two and two together, it's not your fault you've watched a lot of movies and played games where Russians are two dimensional, moustache twirling bad guys.

*Destabilizes the ukraine and throws a shitfit when a referendum shows the people want to be part of Russia again*
*Bombs Syrian government forces but not ISIS, gets angry that Russia helps out one of their Allies by bombing terrorists*

"Hey what we should do, is enforce a No-Fly-Zone over another sovereign country, it's our job to shoot down Syrian/Russian planes flying over Syria"

So a despotic mass murderer is cool? Just want to get you on the record, thanks.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

sexpot posted:

"Typhoid Mary has every reason to hate us for keeping her quarantined folks, why don't we just lay off"

We must contain Russia lest the threat of ????? spreads? They have the same GDP as Italy. Very scary!

Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Putin is a dictator (lol nearest opponent got 17% in last election) who murders political opponents and journalists, has nukes pointed at us and is taking over countries. That's your guy that you love. lmao. I wish John Milius was alive to kick all your asses.

Yeah, lets go to war with them. That seems like a intelligent option. America and the EU overthrowing Ukraine's elected government in 2014 wasn't enough. Yeah, every Russian deserves to die.

-Democrats in 2017.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

So wait we're responsible for Russia but not ISIS

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

So a despotic mass murderer is cool? Just want to get you on the record, thanks.

Hmm let me consult the American government runbook for this:

1. Bomb the poo poo out of them
2. Execute their leader
3. Put in puppet government
4. Leave the country
5. ISIS take over and everything gets 100x worse

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
so many trump voters love russia so much

they get personally offended over it lmao

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

We must contain Russia lest the threat of ????? spreads?

"I choose not to understand Russia's past with its neighbors both remote and recent"

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

theperminator posted:

Hmm let me consult the American government runbook for this:

1. Bomb the poo poo out of them
2. Execute their leader
3. Put in puppet government
4. Leave the country
5. ISIS take over and everything gets 100x worse

You didn't answer the question but that's ok I don't really care since you are an actual crazy person. welp bye.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Piss de Bundy posted:

It's pretty racist to assume everyone lives in the USA

Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

Piss de Bundy posted:

Because only Trump voters don't want anymore proxy wars with Russia, correct? Just how ignorant are you?

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

theperminator posted:

Caption: 2014 Russian soldiers volunteers driving Ukrainians to voting booths.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Scary! fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Apr 2, 2017

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Blue Train posted:

So wait we're responsible for Russia but not ISIS

ISIS is already dead Trump killed them weeks ago

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

You didn't answer the question but that's ok I don't really care since you are an actual crazy person. welp bye.

*Bombs innocent pakistani women, children, wedding parties etc non stop for a decade*

"Hey forget about that, apparently it's still 1950 and we gotta stop the COMMIES taking over!"

Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

Scary! posted:

Caption: 2014 Russian freedom fighters driving Ukrainians to voting booths.

Is this your way of discounting the role that America had in overthrowing Ukraine's government? Apparently the disasters of Iraq, Libya, and Syria aren't enough to convince some of you that regime change is nothing short of an idiotic policy to have.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
if you dont live in america your opinion on trump is null and void

unless you live in mexico of course lol

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Scary! posted:

Caption: 2014 Russian soldiers volunteers driving Ukrainians to voting booths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_status_referendum,_2014

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Alienwarehouse posted:

Is this your way of discounting the role that America had in overthrowing Ukraine's government? Apparently the disasters of Iraq, Libya, and Syria aren't enough to convince some of you that regime change is nothing short of an idiotic policy to have.

"two wrongs don't make a right"?

Maybe, idk, both are bad and should be condemned and stopped?

In regards to syria: Americans are supplying anti-government forces weapons, and russians are bombing civilians. But I guess people in this thread will just ignore one or the other to fit their narrative.

Scary! fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Apr 2, 2017

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Piss de Bundy posted:

if you dont live in america your opinion on trump is null and void

unless you live in mexico of course lol

lol yeah that's the best part, the only brown people you don't want to bomb are the ones you want to enslave under the threat of calling immigration if they step out of line.

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
https://thehill.com/news/campaign/326805-dont-look-now-hillarys-back

Uh oh...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Scary! posted:

In regards to syria: Americans are supplying anti-government forces weapons, and russians are bombing civilians. But I guess people in this thread will just ignore one or the other to fit their narrative.

• Locked thread