Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Goons Are Gifts)

take the moon

by sebmojo
wow what a swerve.... were we just worked

:bsdsnype:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

On The Good Ship, BYOBipop
It's a sweet trip to the poo poo-post shop
Where IK's play
On the sunny beach of Kitty Jail Bay

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
lmao

cruft

My kid just came in to ask if I knew why the Mario Kart Wii save file had reset, and I got to talk about flash degradation and this is why I'm trying to get you to use the emulator and also hi Imp zone

take the moon

by sebmojo
cruel irony to be worked by imp zone after the enclosed pool area was so chill

IGgy IGsen

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I couldn't even get off. Am I now in BYOB forever?

Twenty Four

I don't know the deal but if "a bunch of chill byob friends with good intentions" is a bad thing, I don't even know what to say.

take the moon

by sebmojo

cruft posted:

My kid just came in to ask if I knew why the Mario Kart Wii save file had reset, and I got to talk about flash degradation and this is why I'm trying to get you to use the emulator and also hi Imp zone

unfortunately imp zone has greeted us with scorn

frankenfreak

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

IGgy IGsen posted:

Bicyclops

ngl I didn't get what byob was about but raritys avatar and general Whole Thing has convinced me it is not a good fit for the zone. sorry. I'm glad the wrestling guys were nice.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I imagine that was what passes for a joke in the imp zone and I am laughing along with them and totally do not feel owned at all

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

So are we at war with TWO subforums now?

cum xp sp2

by Fluffdaddy
AIDS

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cruft

Wait, the spaceship is back in BYOB now? LOL.

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

I imagine that was what passes for a joke in the imp zone and I am laughing along with them and totally do not feel owned at all

:same:

cruft

Rarity should get a trophy, or a pizza, or maybe both.

biosterous

IGgy IGsen posted:

yes :buddy:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

Bicyclops posted:

ngl I didn't get what byob was about but raritys avatar and general Whole Thing has convinced me it is not a good fit for the zone. sorry. I'm glad the wrestling guys were nice.

byob is the fyad copypasta about relaxing and having a good time with your friends, but completely sincere

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

nut

welcome to byob the water is fine and if u need it, I can tell u all about my recent experience with two point hospital

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Bicyclops posted:

ngl I didn't get what byob was about but raritys avatar and general Whole Thing has convinced me it is not a good fit for the zone

Based on your posters that sounds like a good thing :)

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

imagine being so close to coupons and deals on the forums page but trying to pick a fight with a blue and purple forum lol

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Goons Are Gifts

We were invited before, I asked their bosses, we wanted to try this and they didn't like us, oh well! It actually went a bit better than what I feared, so this is not a failure. I will, however, not answer their calls again :colbert:

IGgy IGsen

Goons Are Great posted:

We were invited before, I asked their bosses, we wanted to try this and they didn't like us, oh well! It actually went a bit better than what I feared, so this is not a failure. I will, however, not answer their calls again :colbert:

What if they ask real nice?

okay

nut

what are video games? Webster’s dictionary defines them as a nouns, but I propose they are a verb, a thing of action, excitement, and movement. try to sit still for 8-9 hours and play a video game. it’s impossible

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

this is pretty funny though lol

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Goons Are Gifts

tbh i know the imps were kinda rude but having two funny screenshots empty quoted and a few mean comments, we had worse engagements before so I'll decline the request for forum war for now mostly also because most of our powers are focused on the coupons front because they engaged with a really really sweet deal on the latest posting tanks and that is just wrong

Goons Are Gifts

ok so let's restock here real quick and I'll find out where we can go next to meet some new friends

any suggestions??

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

how about imp zone?

cruft

I'm going to be completely honest here, this whole thing flew over my head. I feel like there was some sort of back-channel conversation amongst the mods where they were quickly able to determine "this isn't going to work", because from my perspective it was just a few emptyquotes of a funny screenshot on the "oh no what is this" joke.

I'm not disagreeing in any way with how that went down, I'm just trying to express my bewildered awe at the speed and decisiveness.

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Goons Are Great posted:

ok so let's restock here real quick and I'll find out where we can go next to meet some new friends

any suggestions??

mod forum, LF archive

nut

your friend sk posted:

how about imp zone?

cruft

Goons Are Great posted:

any suggestions??

I don't know if we've been to Pet Island, but that seems like our kind of shitposting. Sometimes literal poo poo.

IGgy IGsen

cruft posted:

I'm going to be completely honest here, this whole thing flew over my head. I feel like there was some sort of back-channel conversation amongst the mods where they were quickly able to determine "this isn't going to work", because from my perspective it was just a few emptyquotes of a funny screenshot on the "oh no what is this" joke.

I'm not disagreeing in any way with how that went down, I'm just trying to express my bewildered awe at the speed and decisiveness.

Yeah, I dunno I'm a bit disappointed. I had video game gifs and everything ready.

I was gonna make a joke about sticking the landing with this here once things had settled.

Oh, I guess it still kinda fits.

cruft

IGgy IGsen posted:

Yeah, I dunno I'm a bit disappointed. I had video game gifs and everything ready.

I was gonna make a joke about sticking the landing with this here once things had settled.

Oh, I guess it still kinda fits.

LOL

Dip Viscous

your friend sk posted:

this is pretty funny though lol

that by itself made whatever the hell just happened worth it

Khanstant
lol send it back, i didnt even get to see what backwash ycs was like

Dip Viscous

cruft posted:

fwiw i also didn't read the tone as being genuinely hostile so it's probably due to something i won't understand

Goons Are Gifts

cruft posted:

Just to be clear here, this was not something we planned or any mod was even aware of. Their IK simply moved us back with his IK buttons on his end, I talked to him before we came in to make sure the imps would be okay and I was aware that imp zone tends to be, for byob standards, a rather fierce place, but imo the posting was quite fine and having a few empty quotes is not mean at all either. Like, I actually was glad to see empty quotes and screenshots instead of actual mean stuff thrown around!
I would have stayed, but it's not my call and I wasn't asked, so if their head honcho decides to throw us out, that's what the buttons are for

xcheopis

cruft posted:

I don't know if we've been to Pet Island, but that seems like our kind of shitposting. Sometimes literal poo poo.

We have! They weren't very responsive.

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

Goons Are Great posted:

Just to be clear here, this was not something we planned or any mod was even aware of. Their IK simply moved us back with his IK buttons on his end, I talked to him before we came in to make sure the imps would be okay and I was aware that imp zone tends to be, for byob standards, a rather fierce place, but imo the posting was quite fine and having a few empty quotes is not mean at all either. Like, I actually was glad to see empty quotes and screenshots instead of actual mean stuff thrown around!
I would have stayed, but it's not my call and I wasn't asked, so if their head honcho decides to throw us out, that's what the buttons are for

Yup, it's cool: I've got no idea what imp zone is like, and their IK does.

That Terreria gif really puts a bow on the whole thing, though. Bravo.