Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Techno posted:

so, mittani was right?

Would you like to buy masculine furniture?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

WTB manly ottoman for Real Gamers to rest my unwashed feet upon as I vigorously mine space rocks in eve online

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

got to love the reddit turds in Imperium saying i was "the most toxic" on my way out of the Imperium

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

mittens might be a dogstealing sex pest but at least he never *checks notes* played eve online

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

Techno posted:

so, mittani was right?

weird post considering all your self-flagellating and apologizing in the last thread about drinking the mittani koolaid

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

hailthefish posted:

mittens might be a dogstealing sex pest but at least he never *checks notes* played eve online

he actually did once or twice, the sicko

Techno
Jul 13, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Dalmuti posted:

Would you like to buy masculine furniture?

lol, I would like to buy isk printing bots

Techno
Jul 13, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

dragonshardz posted:

got to love the reddit turds in Imperium saying i was "the most toxic" on my way out of the Imperium

you were, and it seems you still are

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Techno posted:

lol, I would like to buy isk printing bots

well hit up gs_isk I'm sure they can get you started

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

love to call people toxic based on....?

gently caress off lmao

Techno
Jul 13, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Kaysette posted:

weird post considering all your self-flagellating and apologizing in the last thread about drinking the mittani koolaid

mittani is gone, and goosebots are a thing. Whats weird about that?

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Techno posted:

you were, and it seems you still are

lmao

you're an idiot

Techno
Jul 13, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

dragonshardz posted:

lmao

you're an idiot

Elusif: "I am laundering isk so I can hand it over to whoever runs this gaggle so they can embezzle it or whatever"

Siobhan MacLeary: "Nice. Send it to Goosefleet [GANDR]"

Elusif: "5000 PLEX enough to jumpstart your operation? Sending huge quantities of ISK is dicey even before you factor in that I am the one sending it."

Siobhan MacLeary: "For sure"

yes, I am the idiot

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Techno posted:

yes, I am the idiot

sure are

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Techno posted:

Elusif: "I am laundering isk so I can hand it over to whoever runs this gaggle so they can embezzle it or whatever"

Siobhan MacLeary: "Nice. Send it to Goosefleet [GANDR]"

Elusif: "5000 PLEX enough to jumpstart your operation? Sending huge quantities of ISK is dicey even before you factor in that I am the one sending it."

Siobhan MacLeary: "For sure"

yes, I am the idiot

oh no how dare i think an old money goon is obfuscating legitimate activity from me without breaking the rules

oh dear

how could delta do this?

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Techno is the kind of idiot who would remind the teacher that they forgot to assign homework

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Broke bitches just wish they got money from their corp that they don't want to ask about the origins of.

Techno
Jul 13, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
honk honk

Not An Arsonist
May 5, 2014

It was on fire when I got here

dragonshardz posted:

I'll say it here, but only because the allegations are mostly true.

dragonshardz posted:

oh no how dare i think an old money goon is obfuscating legitimate activity from me without breaking the rules

oh dear

how could delta do this?

The same old money goon with a large history of shady behavior? How dare you question their current shady behavior!

Nah, i don't think many people are swallowing the "we didn't know" perspective. But it is entertaining to watch you nerds spin things and continue to throw fresh filters into the virtue signal generator hoping it stays running.

Techno
Jul 13, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

dragonshardz posted:

oh dear

how could delta do this?

Siobhan MacLeary

Let’s get a couple things clear here:

D’ceet was not directly involved in creating Skynet at any point. He recommended its use because;

Gooseflock Featheration leadership (ie myself, D’ceet, and the remainder of the directorate) were led to believe the system operated in a EULA/TOS-compliant way. Since this is not the case;

Elusif has been removed from the alliance, and the system has been shuttered on our end. This included kicking the corporation which the characters were in, and ensuring all access previously granted for the operation of the Skynet system has been revoked.

GEESE doesn’t support or approve of botting. We were misled and failed to verify the claims of someone who, despite his prior history, had given us no reason to doubt him.

honk we had no clue, but honk we did, honk you are an idiot, honk but so am I

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I don't recognize any of you 20 year regges, meet me on the battlefield of SAD sometime and I might respect your petty customer support election.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Heads up to the thread: I'm down for talking about all this ITT as fun, messy goosedrama but if we're just copying and pasting poo poo from offsite to directly attack other goons then I'm gonna shut this down.

e: well that's convenient timing, the OP has chosen to lock this for a bit. probably for the best?

Kaysette fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Aug 29, 2023

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

gently caress goons

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Opening this to say.......lmao @ your spaceship crimes. Please hide them better next time, for the good of all goons.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
No.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
lol what did you lot do now in EVE Online?

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Opening this to say.......lmao @ your spaceship crimes. Please hide them better next time, for the good of all goons.

this could apply to the thread in the goldmine

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Tai posted:

lol what did you lot do now in EVE Online?

yah is there an actual tl;dr on this anywhere?

also, Free Elusif

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

It never stops.

The fact that anyone would trust Elusif with anything involving game-related tools and ISK is beyond me. His history is well documented for anyone who paid any attention at all :haw:

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
Goosefleet got caught botting on an industrial scale. Much mirth was had by GSF. Doesn't bother me, I'm trundingly around Pure Blind without a care

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The Republic of Luna Equestria is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 714m are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich.

Elusif lied

Geese died

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
Just the goons slipping on a banana peel the size of your average townhouse going “haha whoops didn’t see that who put that here haha!”

The brand of banana is elusif

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

i will break the eula better from here on out jeeffery thank yuou for the feedback

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

40 lbs to freedom posted:

i will break the eula better from here on out jeeffery thank yuou for the feedback

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

:laffo:

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

Goosefleet got caught botting on an industrial scale. Much mirth was had by GSF. Doesn't bother me, I'm trundingly around Pure Blind without a care

Is there a write up anywhere worth reading?

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

"Industrial scale" seems a little like an overstatement, doesn't it? And it certainly sounds like it's condemning, you know, the huge throbbing mass of geese who weren't doing anything.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

this is now the messy goose drama thread, it'll stay around for a week or until we get bored

please keep things funny and not dredge up decade old grudges

the actual new thread about EVE ONLINE is at https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4040840

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
messy goons. messy!

:lmao:

Captain Melo
Mar 28, 2014
Lol, and, Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~