Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity
With bae.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

But..that's not tan. I mean, turquoise. I try not to judge, but lizard-folk kinda make me scared to look in the showers at the campsite.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

titties posted:

The best gimmick poster in this thread was the dude whose gimmick was being a sexy girl in a weelchair, all other gimmick posters are poo poo imo.

Except maybe the one whose gimmick is concern trolling and posting his picture very soon.

No it's Taye Diggs

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Same

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I've been working out

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

I'm down widit. gently caress da haters

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

cash crab posted:

I like how you clearly haven't abandoned your love of fuzzy hoodies

The brown one was awesome and so comfortable. My oul one threw it out years ago because she said it looked like a dog: saddowns:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

You look like popular and successful comedian Daniel Tosh

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Dudes and dudettes, can i post a flex selfie? Ive been killin' it at the gym and I've been rather proud of myself. I used to be rail-thin, and I've gained 20lbs of muscle over the past year. Gym life rules

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
drat girl

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

you lookin fine as hell :)

e: pgabz gettin pretty swole too

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

jeff smisek posted:

Dudes and dudettes, can i post a flex selfie? Ive been killin' it at the gym and I've been rather proud of myself. I used to be rail-thin, and I've gained 20lbs of muscle over the past year. Gym life rules

I am desperately in love with you

Call me

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Mocking Bird posted:

I am desperately in love with you

Call me

:heysexy:

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

Senpai noticed me!!! :pusheen:

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Hot drat.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Alright, you two, let's keep it professional in here.

Nice jugs and anus.

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

jeff smisek posted:

oh

oh my

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

jeff smisek posted:

I would say something creepy, but i think you would break me.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
Dang jeff that's amazing

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

jeff smisek posted:

Holy moly, you look fantastic. :swoon:

Makes me want to step up my workout game.

And by that I mean, get back in a groove because I've been slacking. :(

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
So Jeff you wanna go fishing? Maybe grab a beer?

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Hey thanks for reminding me that it's gym o'clock

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

jeff smisek posted:

Just weighed in at 5.2 lbs over my weight last month, high five gainsbro :hf:

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

The summer hair of joy.

The winter hat of sadness.

did you guess I was gonna be a white guy with brown hair and a beard

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

I've been memeized! :)

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

The summer hair of joy.

You look like Adam Scott :buddy:

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

I love my sweet, encouraging SelfieKrew

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

You look like Adam Scott :buddy:

Second pic more than the first but I see it too, yeah.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
I don't know if that's a good thing, but it's better than being compared to Mister Bean. I also get Elijah Wood a lot, which is appropriate because I am short as gently caress.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I don't see elijah wood at all, but Adam Scotts' an attractive dude so I wouldn't take it the wrong way.

Clinton1011
Jul 11, 2007

RFC2324 posted:

I would say something creepy, but i think you would break me.

I'll say it instead.

I want you to break me.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

Clinton1011 posted:

I'll say it instead.

I want you to break me.

If we are queuing up...

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Lol irl

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

The summer hair of joy.

I'm seeing Badger from Breaking Bad, Matt Jones.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

jeff smisek posted:

Congratulations, and you look awesome. Don't look much like a 'jeff' though. :v:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Hey Jeff can you tell me where I could find a woman with a similar haircut and gym aesthetic local to me? Just like, asking for a friend.

recoverytrouble
Jan 28, 2008

I don't really take selfies, or sit for pics without my team. Have been lurking though, nice goons itt with generally good attitudes toward each other. Keep it up hotties!

I'm not the infant, the champion, nor the fox. Just a scruffy mutt who got super lucky :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

jeff smisek posted:

Er, the Badass thread is that-a-way..

As Sam of Sam & Max would say, Jumping' Jesus with a dandy tophat and a lobster bib!