Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I wonder who is dumber: Tyrion taking Cersei at her word that the Lannisters would march north, or Cersei for thinking Bronn will actually follow through with her plan to kill her brothers.
I mean if Cersei wanted Bronn to assassinate Urine, that I could believe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

no balls cannot joke

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Arcsquad12 posted:

I wonder who is dumber: Tyrion taking Cersei at her word that the Lannisters would march north, or Cersei for thinking Bronn will actually follow through with her plan to kill her brothers.

It's you. You watched.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

gently caress Brann for having Sam break the news to Jon while he was standing next to his (fake) dads grave. like really dude. youre omniscient and this is when you choose to tell him? what a dick.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Arcsquad12 posted:

“Who amongst my many capable soldiers shall I pick to assassinate my 2 brothers? Ah yes! I’ll pick that amiable chap who has been best mates with both of them. Perfect”

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

facebook jihad posted:

and 4 of those 6 titties sucked rear end.

Are you just bitter they're all better than your girlfriend's?

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/_nrama/status/1117667092952748033

lol

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Their joy fills me with contempt. gently caress them!

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
Several pages late but I saw Alfie Allen in the airport once.
He was walking furiously in circles around duty free with an angry expression.
Probably because he wanted to avoid people approaching asking him about his dick.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Based on this photo from last night I'm predicting

- Sansa gets turned into the Night Queen
- Arya completes her quest to become a full anime princess warrior
- Jon continues to look slightly damp at all times
- Giant Bran wargs into his own legs and steps on some more people

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

The character Bran is somehow more likable than his actor.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Elevator Screamer posted:

Why does Kit look so goddamn sweaty?!

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
Sansa staying behind in winterfell like a stubborn idiot and getting turned into the night queen would be pretty cool though

tino
Jun 4, 2018

by Smythe
Creepy Bran is on point.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.

Elevator Screamer posted:

They look like they have eating disorders.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

sansa looks like a frustrated english teacher

arya like a member of a 90s grunge band (opener for daisy chainsaw)

tino
Jun 4, 2018

by Smythe
I can't tell the difference between ham Sansa and poo poo Jean Grey, its the same character to me.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Why did Cersei decide to bang Urine? Was it because she needed a "legitimate" heir and plans to marry him? Why did she only seem to realize this after he banged her? Why does Lena Headey make weird faces sometimes that don't match what the scene is suppose to be?

What was the point of Arya skulking around Winter town to watch the procession? So she could look at Gendry all dreamy-eyed? Was that what the actress was suppose to do? What was the plans she gave Gendry? Was it the Assasin's Creed wrist knife?

How come Jon and Danerys are keeping their relationship a secret? The world is about to end and getting married would solve all of their insubordination issues, like Davos realized. Why haven't they realized this on their own?

Does Yara plan on taking back the entire iron islands with three stolen ships and 30 men? Does she plan on evacuating the entire north with those three ships? I presume they have the same teleportation reactor that Urine uses?

Did the three Sand Snakes represent the entire Dornish army? Where's the rest of them, and who's in charge? Why has nobody mentioned or thought of them yet?

Why does the Night King leave dismemberment artwork on the walls of Last Hearth? Does he know people are behind him? Why doesn't he just kill them? How come Last Hearth doesn't send a raven to Winterfell? Was their maester asleep?

tino
Jun 4, 2018

by Smythe
I think Cersei believed that she had to give Euron a "down payment" to keep him on her side.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
It's a message from the night king

He says this show sucks

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

What was the point of Arya skulking around Winter town to watch the procession? So she could look at Gendry all dreamy-eyed? Was that what the actress was suppose to do? What was the plans she gave Gendry? Was it the Assasin's Creed wrist knife?

How come Jon and Danerys are keeping their relationship a secret? The world is about to end and getting married would solve all of their insubordination issues, like Davos realized. Why haven't they realized this on their own?

Does Yara plan on taking back the entire iron islands with three stolen ships and 30 men? Does she plan on evacuating the entire north with those three ships? I presume they have the same teleportation reactor that Urine uses?

Did the three Sand Snakes represent the entire Dornish army? Where's the rest of them, and who's in charge? Why has nobody mentioned or thought of them yet?

Why does the Night King leave dismemberment artwork on the walls of Last Hearth? Does he know people are behind him? Why doesn't he just kill them? How come Last Hearth doesn't send a raven to Winterfell? Was their maester asleep?

the showrunners said it was supposed to mirror her in s1 where she was a young naive kid and saw the king arriving and now she is an adult which is why she let that little kid pass by her and be all excited

jon and dany are hella stupid

the iron islands plot is also hella stupid

the writers forgot about dorne

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

i'm the huge formation slowing itself down to funnel into 2 ranks to pass a 2 foot high wall

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Bran's scenes were really funny, I'll give the show that. Just this goofy looking kid showing up in random places in his medieval wheelchair. I want a whole episode of some servant pushing him around and them figuring out the best spots to ambush people.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I like to imagine him showing up like 2 hours early so that he can surprise people.

"How long have you been waiting here?"

"I predicted you'd be here at this t-time" *shivers*

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I was considering leaving work early to watch this. Glad I don't have to bother now. Cheers!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

this can help explain it

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

bloom posted:

Bran's scenes were really funny, I'll give the show that. Just this goofy looking kid showing up in random places in his medieval wheelchair. I want a whole episode of some servant pushing him around and them figuring out the best spots to ambush people.

Swapping characters at random for creepy Bran and his wheelchair makes the show so much better, I just realized:

*Bron's whoring is interrupted when he looks up and sees Bran in his wheelchair.*

"How do I ride this?" Jon asks Danerys, as he sits on Bran's lap.

*Tormund cautiously rounds the corner in the hallway at Last Hearth only to see Bran in his wheelchair. He runs from the castle screaming.*

*Euron makes to approach Cersei on the Iron Throne, but Bran moves his wheelchair to block him. Euron backs off a few paces.*

tino
Jun 4, 2018

by Smythe
Do we have a pool on who will get killed first?

My money is on the eye patched guy and the wildling (I am been away from GOT for so long I have completely forgotten their names).

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

GRRM promised a bittersweet ending. Giving we all are now expecting them to die brutally and with huge rear end pictures and battles behind it, I find it likely that they all will survive and the remaining 5 episodes will just be more calm talking and smug faces by Drogon.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Goons Are Great posted:

GRRM promised a bittersweet ending. Giving we all are now expecting them to die brutally and with huge rear end pictures and battles behind it, I find it likely that they all will survive and the remaining 5 episodes will just be more calm talking and smug faces by Drogon.

he just means tyrion will be eating ice cream and pickles in the final scene

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

mike12345 posted:

why is tyrion pregnant and who is the father?

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

mike12345 posted:

That would make this show loving great, just to see the expression Tyrion will naturally offer while doing so.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

the showrunners

I watched the "behind the scenes" thing for the first time ever last night. Have these dudes always been this loving dour and disinterested in their own show? Man they sound tired.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Kill Tyrion. Make us feel like there are stakes again. Everyone has plot armour these days and it sucks.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

why is tyrion pregnant and who is the father?

Queen Karl, first of her name, fookin legend of Gin Alley

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Goons Are Great posted:

:smaug:

Zagazunt
Mar 4, 2018
Sansa to Tyrion: "I used to think you were the cleverest person in the world."
Fair point with him taking Cersei at her word... and with Tyrion not doing much of anything for three seasons.

Arya to Jon: "Sansa is the most clever person I know."
Did I miss the part in the last eight seasons Sansa had any agency to be clever or otherwise?

Also, I'm the 15 minutes of the show dedicated to characters looking at characters that are looking off somewhere.

maker
Jun 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zagazunt posted:

Sansa to Tyrion: "I used to think you were the cleverest person in the world."
Fair point with him taking Cersei at her word... and with Tyrion not doing much of anything for three seasons.

Did I miss the part in the last eight seasons Sansa had any agency to be clever or otherwise?

Also, I'm the 15 minutes of the show dedicated to characters looking at characters that are looking off somewhere.

Sansa "didn't save enough food for the army she asked Jon to bring back, *gets mad at jon*" Stark

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Brann, closing eyes and raising hand to temple: I sense a dark power inside Sansa, which will rise....Phoenix like over this land....dark Phoenix like....over this, land.... *metal in room starts to rattle*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Zagazunt posted:

I feel like Arya was being facetious here? Sansa is a loving idiot. She's still an idiot. She still fucks up everything she touches (I mean so do 90% of the other characters). She's still a simpering unlikeable cretin with 0 agency, 0 personality, and a huge shithead ego. I'm just honestly sad that Ramsay never got to go hunting with her. I assume we're supposed to think highly of her since she brought down Littlefinger but that was almost all Arya. So, no.