Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Why does everyone constantly poo poo on my boy Roman? He's so precious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

You just need to have the CE in your party; the prep screen will show how many bonuses you have total.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/KaijiTang/status/920360085485862912

fuuuuuck

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
Last free 10 pull:

2nd waver
3rd atlanta
6th Formalcraft
3rd Halloween 4* CE

Is NP2 waver useful?

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Oh come on

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

My postillion has been struck by lightning.

EPIC fat guy vids posted:

Last free 10 pull:

2nd waver
3rd atlanta
6th Formalcraft
3rd Halloween 4* CE

Is NP2 waver useful?

Going to NP2 increases the def down effect from 10% to 20%, which is pretty nice.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
I'm really feeling the poo poo drop rate for pumpkins. At least I'm getting a bunch of the other stuff.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Thuryl posted:

Going to NP2 increases the def down effect from 10% to 20%, which is pretty nice.

I missed that from the skill grid on the wikia site, thanks!

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?

Kaiji Tang owns, and I am happy that the guy rolled extremely well.

at the same time, drat

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Marogareh posted:

I'm really feeling the poo poo drop rate for pumpkins. At least I'm getting a bunch of the other stuff.

Same. I've blown through 3 stamina bars and haven't seen one yet.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
After counting it up, I literally have 11 copies of Halloween Arrangement from this morning's rolls :mad:

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Nate RFB posted:

After counting it up, I literally have 11 copies of Halloween Arrangement from this morning's rolls :mad:

14 here. One more and I bet I can make a ridiculous gimmick team with them.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

im worried that theyre setting her up to be jotaros future wife or something.

Nate RFB posted:

gently caress Halloween Arrangement. It's poo poo. poo poo! None of those are Little Halloween Devil.

Also I picked up Tamamo, Altria, Cat, Liz, D'eon, and Stheno. Can't complain about servants I guess.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
How can Rad Vlad also be Sad Vlad at the same time?

EDIT: I'm referring to how Vlad appears to be the straight man in this circus, btw, not the two playable Vlads, the other one coming later.

Gologle fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Oct 17, 2017

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

TheFireMagi posted:

Kaiji Tang owns, and I am happy that the guy rolled extremely well.

at the same time, drat

Type Moon clearly rigged the gacha for him.

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

:3: SCALE ITCH :3:

Welp.

Nothing much but at least I got Carmilla to NP4...?

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Welp, managed to get Caster Liz to NP5 and I have all of her ascension candies, now to try to clean out the rest of the shop. Namely those gold zerk statues for Herc.

Shingouryu
Feb 15, 2012
So I kinda stopped playing this game around the start of the Orion event, but I still log in everyday to get login bonuses in case I get the urge to pull. I had 37 quartz (haven't done Okeanos yet) and thought Tamacat looked cool, so I decided to do a single 10 pull...

Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket :stare:

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Say, uh, Endorph. What would your rating of Carmilla be (from the OP) if someone were to in a fit of impulsive gacha anger get her up to NP5?

Asking for, uh, a friend.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
It's ok. Robin might still hit harder though

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Shingouryu posted:

So I kinda stopped playing this game around the start of the Orion event, but I still log in everyday to get login bonuses in case I get the urge to pull. I had 37 quartz (haven't done Okeanos yet) and thought Tamacat looked cool, so I decided to do a single 10 pull...

Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket :stare:

You weren't THAT lucky. Its a 1% chance per roll for a 5* Servant, and a ~70% chance to be the Rate Up. So each roll in that 10 pull was a 0.7% chance to be Tamamo or basically roughly 7% odds per 10-roll.

Still pretty drat lucky! [edit] My math might be a bit off, I dunno, didn't sleep well last night.

Galaga Galaxian fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Oct 17, 2017

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

rate ups are lies.

Neither 5 star I've ever pulled was the 5 star rate up

Ruby Prism
Aug 7, 2011

With this, I'll be able to make the ultimate pie!
Is it recommended to spend a few apples to clear out most of the store, or is it expected you'll get enough of the currencies throughout normally?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Nate RFB posted:

Say, uh, Endorph. What would your rating of Carmilla be (from the OP) if someone were to in a fit of impulsive gacha anger get her up to NP5?

Asking for, uh, a friend.
Carmilla is already the best 4* assassin for sheer damage, so Np5 Carmilla is incredibly good. I'd recommend grailing her to 90 at that point, unless you really want to save them for something else.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Endorph posted:

Carmilla is already the best 4* assassin for sheer damage

Really? I would have expected Shiki to do more damage overall, though I suppose Carmilla doesn't have so many cooldowns to worry about.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
What's actually the lowest 4-5 star collection for people that's played on JP?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

obviously as a welfare ryougi has free np5 that makes her beat out carmilla in that regard, but carmilla has a higher attack stat, a defense debuff, and an np that boosts her attack

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Endorph posted:

obviously as a welfare ryougi has free np5 that makes her beat out carmilla in that regard, but carmilla has a higher attack stat, a defense debuff, and an np that boosts her attack

Yeah, I guess Shiki's damage is more bursty since her Arts steroid only lasts one turn and critical strength up is obviously at the mercy of star distribution.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
So, just so I have this right, Party quests are one time clears that show up every so often at the entrance and stay the whole time, Guerrilla show up for a little while and then poof after one clear or a little time? Where do they show up?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

Galaga Galaxian posted:

You weren't THAT lucky. Its a 1% chance per roll for a 5* Servant, and a ~70% chance to be the Rate Up. So each roll in that 10 pull was a 0.7% chance to be Tamamo or basically roughly 7% odds per 10-roll.
No, it's still 1% for 5* servant, and then 70% chance to be Tamamo. It's actually less than 1% chance to get tamamo.

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

90 quartz and 10 tickets, lets do this!

3 Kireis, 1 Tamamo Cat, 3 4 star Halloween CEs, Imaginary Around, Formal Craft, Orion

It's fine I'm not mad at you guys getting the good girl in 10 or 20 pulls.

I do have a problem in that I now have Lancelot, Hercules, and Tamamo Cat and need to choose just one of them to be my husbando/waifu.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Ashsaber posted:

So, just so I have this right, Party quests are one time clears that show up every so often at the entrance and stay the whole time, Guerrilla show up for a little while and then poof after one clear or a little time? Where do they show up?

Unless they're doing something very strange guerrilla quests should work the same way as party quests; they just have an irregular schedule rather than a fixed twice daily schedule.

That said the first one should have appeared by now and hasn't, so who knows what's up with them.

edit: Never mind, it just appeared. First one seems to be in the Town Outskirts.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Go with the maid. She has chaos claws for you and cooks and cleans.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Nyaa posted:

No, it's still 1% for 5* servant, and then 70% chance to be Tamamo. It's actually less than 1% chance to get tamamo.

Dunno if the math checks either way, but that's what they said? 0.7% for rateup per individual roll.

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

SOLD

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Bought 13 quarts:

Tamamo and imaginary elements!!

Dream team lives.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009
The drops in the first guerrilla quest seem like they really suck. I guess you get one 4* exp card as a consolation prize, but unless you have access to literally zero petit devils I think I'd possibly suggest skipping the first set of them and waiting for the later ones?

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

NRVNQSR posted:

The drops in the first guerrilla quest seem like they really suck. I guess you get one 4* exp card as a consolation prize, but unless you have access to literally zero petit devils I think I'd possibly suggest skipping the first set of them and waiting for the later ones?

I was feeling the same way. 30 ap for one stinking pumpkin?

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Yeah that's going to do it. I really want at least one more Petite Devil and/or Tamamo but I can't justify dipping anymore into the well. At least I got a second Kaleidoscope and a couple of other 5* CEs and, uh, a few Carmillas.

NRVNQSR posted:

I though the Guerrilla quests were basically permanently available until you finish them? So even if you skip say today's Party/Guerillas, if you tried them on the last day you'd still have to go through day 1's quests before you got to day 14's.

Unless you are implying that a given Guerilla/Party quest will change its enemies/contents as the days go on in the event?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Arent you supposed to farm the 40 AP?